What's new

Pakistan Seeks Helicopters from US to Boost its COIN Operations

Current and Future aquisition
Bell AH-1 (S/F/?)
Plans Turkish TAI T129 ATAK/AgustaWestland T-129 (but he program is very slow)
Interested in AH-2 Rooivalk most likely
WZ-10 most economical but on paper not before 10 years

If the Chinese will sell the WZ-10...I don't think they will.Not for a long time.

$2.5 billion helicopter to against Al Qaeda or to fight against other country...this bid is just like F-16, they bought f-16 from America by saying it that"I will only use it against terrorist".i think no f-16 used against terrorism till now. that's why USA banned them to not use f-16 against India....
I can give you hell lot of videos to prove that F 16, Cobras, 155mm Arty all are in use in WOT. But we have no responsibility to show you how we are using this inventory. These inventory are to use against enemies of Pakistan. I doesn't matter if its Taliban or India.

yes 62 F-16 against Taliban...

On topic...they will select these helicopter by bid or without bid ???

Dude, F-16s are paid by our own money. We can use it for whatever we like.

If the Chinese will sell the WZ-10...I don't think they will.Not for a long time.

Why not ??

They would be needing such helicopters in hundreds, while we would be needing initially at the most 15-20 of them for stop gap measures, as already have 30-40 Cobras.

China can very well supply few of them per year to Pakistan, if Pakistan asks for them, they will be producing them in numbers and can fulfill the Pakistani order.

I myself favor the Chinese or the Turkish options, Apache would be an over kill for us as well as a heavy burden due to the sanctions fear, as well as huge cost of the helicopter.

And Indian members, plzzz don't worry about the money, from one place or another, we can and will get the money. You guys plzz worry about your own country, not for ours. Thanks.

If anyone brought in these stupid kind of comments again, they will face the music, as its enough for such comments.

Why not ??

They would be needing such helicopters in hundreds, while we would be needing initially at the most 15-20 of them for stop gap measures, as already have 30-40 Cobras.

China can very well supply few of them per year to Pakistan, if Pakistan asks for them, they will be producing them in numbers and can fulfill the Pakistani order.

I myself favor the Chinese or the Turkish options, Apache would be an over kill for us as well as a heavy burden due to the sanctions fear, as well as huge cost of the helicopter.

And Indian members, plzzz don't worry about the money, from one place or another, we can and will get the money. You guys plzz worry about your own country, not for ours. Thanks.

If anyone brought in these stupid kind of comments again, they will face the music, as its enough for such comments.

Because it is their most advanced attack helicopter project right now...China has never exported to Pakistan it's top of the line stuff.I don't see that changing.

The WZ 10 may be sold to Pakistan but only years down the line.Not anytime soon.

Because it is their most advanced attack helicopter project right now...China has never exported to Pakistan it's top of the line stuff.I don't see that changing.

The WZ 10 may be sold to Pakistan but only years down the line.Not anytime soon.
J 10 is one of their top of line product and they will fly in Pakistani color soon.

well the report i know about buying of new helicopter's here's the list.
1st pakistan ordered almost 35 eurocopter tiger from france but the order canceled and france offer it's eurocopter fennec light helicopter but pakistan is not in mood to buy this helicopter pakistan is showing intrest in turkish TAI/AgustaWestland T-129 and south-african Denel AH-2 Rooivalk or maybe pakistan will buy chinese WZ-10 attack helicopter :china: and in future list pakistan is also intresting in buyin of apache and you all know about this monster :devil:
I strongly feel that PAF should go for Roivaak since it has chance to come with ToT if Army can handle it....

Who said they have not sold us or given us their state of the art equipment ??

They offered us the J-10 way back in 2005-06 when they had not even officially declassified the plane, our president was given a tour of the manufacturing plant.

JF-17s have their best avionics suite, same radar tech which is in their J-10s, offered us their latest PGMs and other missiles.

Their AEW&C tech is their latest thing, which we will be getting by end of this year.

FC-20 would be the most advanced version of the J-10 series, and we would be among the first ones to operate it.

Similarly, for the next block of JF-17s, they have already started testing their most advanced avionics suite available.

PAF F-7PGs were more advanced compared to any series of J-7s, when PAF got them.

Tank technology is latest from them and we have improved many things and gave new features to them, SSMs tech is from them, their SLC-2 weapon locating radars are latest as per their tech & we have them, AR-1 300 barrel system for them are latest and we have them, F-22Ps have their advanced tech and we have them, they have offered us their Type-054As, which is also the latest among the lot, they have offered us their submarines, and knowing we operate one of the best available sub fleet, they will show us their latest tech also, recently the PA COAS chief was given a live firing demo of their latest UCAV & was offered for sale.

Many more examples of their latest tech having been given to Pakistan and currently on offer also.

Plus, they know very well that, if they don't provide, we can buy from somewhere else also, platforms which are much more high tech, durable and efficient and combat proven also, plus PA has already started to talk with the Turks regarding the T-129s and strong possibility that we will test them and even get them.

Pakistan Navy is already fling their helicopters , so China is giving their best to Pakistan.

Mr. Great SENIOR MEMBER, That discussion would be to long for me because Each one has to be scrutinized, but I will do you one great favor, Which is, Answer the orginal question of, Where would Pakistan get the Money to Buy?

Simply press STFU button guys, right here
il_155x125.58203316.jpg

As members explained already i don't feel the need to repeat Ras.
Rest assured, In future Pakistan would be operating 3 types:
America AH-1 Series
Turkish TAI Atak
Chinese

Who said they have not sold us or given us their state of the art equipment ??

They offered us the J-10 way back in 2005-06 when they had not even officially declassified the plane, our president was given a tour of the manufacturing plant.

JF-17s have their best avionics suite, same radar tech which is in their J-10s, offered us their latest PGMs and other missiles.

Their AEW&C tech is their latest thing, which we will be getting by end of this year.

FC-20 would be the most advanced version of the J-10 series, and we would be among the first ones to operate it.

Similarly, for the next block of JF-17s, they have already started testing their most advanced avionics suite available.

PAF F-7PGs were more advanced compared to any series of J-7s, when PAF got them.

Tank technology is latest from them and we have improved many things and gave new features to them, SSMs tech is from them, their SLC-2 weapon locating radars are latest as per their tech & we have them, AR-1 300 barrel system for them are latest and we have them, F-22Ps have their advanced tech and we have them, they have offered us their Type-054As, which is also the latest among the lot, they have offered us their submarines, and knowing we operate one of the best available sub fleet, they will show us their latest tech also, recently the PA COAS chief was given a live firing demo of their latest UCAV & was offered for sale.

Many more examples of their latest tech having been given to Pakistan and currently on offer also.

Plus, they know very well that, if they don't provide, we can buy from somewhere else also, platforms which are much more high tech, durable and efficient and combat proven also, plus PA has already started to talk with the Turks regarding the T-129s and strong possibility that we will test them and even get them.

Unsubstantiated..there were some reports but nothing confirmed that the J-10 was offered.

The J-17 does not have the same radar or the same avionic suite as the J-10...similar but inferior in performance.

Yes the FC-10 will be sold...but only 10 years after the J-10 was inducted by the Chinese.By then the J-XX would be the advanced Chinese plane.

All the rest of the stuff you listed were exported years after the induction by the Chinese...just what I was talking about. WZ 10 will be offered by only after a long time. At least a decade.

No country exports the best they can build or have for themselves unless they are totally desperate...

I think, it is better to spend more money on AH-64 Apache Helis to help Indians feeling better..... :partay:

AH-64D_DVD-1098-2_375x300.jpg

Pakistan always have budget availables (F-22P frigates, Brazil Missiles deal, F-16 Blk 52s, Spada 2000, artillery, J-10B, new submarines, Turkey joint business, more damn machines, that's what indian don't understand here. :lol:

You are right there, Pakistan might not like show its wealth like some proud *** or Indians

I dont understand what the hell is making then itch in there ***** so badly, that they always love to rant on Pakistani related threads instead of... forget it, get a life, sick minds sick thoughts

Unsubstantiated..there were some reports but nothing confirmed that the J-10 was offered.

The J-17 does not have the same radar or the same avionic suite as the J-10...similar but inferior in performance.

Yes the FC-10 will be sold...but only 10 years after the J-10 was inducted by the Chinese.By then the J-XX would be the advanced Chinese plane.
All the rest of the stuff you listed were exported years after the induction by the Chinese...just what I was talking about. WZ 10 will be offered by only after a long time. At least a decade.

No country exports the best they can build or have for themselves unless they are totally desperate...

Im sorry but it was shown to President Musharaf in 2005 n thts when the cabinet gave permission for 36 FC-20s and we wouldnt be getting J-10 but a upgraded version of J-10B........ ring any bells?

JF-17 Thunder has their best electonic suite nd KJ series Radar???

Here are few specs of the avionic suite=

The avionics suite will make the JF-17 as an effective weapon platform. The glass cockpit and hands on throttle and stick (HOTAS) controls will reduce pilot workload. Accurate navigation and weapon aiming information on the head up display will help the pilot achieve his mission effectively. The multifunction displays will provide information on engine, fuel, hydraulics, electrical, flight control and environmental control system on a need-to-know basis along with basic flight and tactical information. The capability would be built around highly modern state-of-the-art avionics equipment, which is as follows:

Dual redundant two mission computers
Dual redundant 1553 Mux bus architecture
Multimode Pulse Doppler Radar with high power air-cooled transmitter and capable of tracking multiple targets with prioritized firing
Ring laser gyro inertial navigation system tied with GPS
Smart head up display with up front control panel. HUD minimum total Field of View is 25 degrees
Color video recording camera and video recorder (for SMFCDs)
Data Transfer Unit with digital map function
HOTAS
Three smart multi function color displays
Air Data Computer
R/Altimeter
IFF Interrogator/Transponder
ACMI
Standard Armament Interface Unit
Remote Interface Box
BVR Datalink
V / UHF Communication System (Qty 02)
Comm Datalink
All associated antennas
Warnings Computer
ILS
TACAN
RWR
MAWS
CFD
Other essential equipment like
Day/ night laser designator pod
Self Protection Jammer
IRST
FLIR
NVGs
Helmet Mounted Sight/Display

Also ur forgeting the other top of the line weapons we have inducted?Yet u show ignorance?

Kindly next time try searching abt anythin u post.

Back
Top Bottom