What's new

Pakistan Seeks Helicopters from US to Boost its COIN Operations

Where is Pakistan going to get the 2.5 Billions From, to purchase these fantastic machines???

Large part of Pakistan millitary budget is not make public. Pakistan army raises a lot of its own funding through housing schemes and indutrial project. And they save up from past surplus for the future.

Most likely the American helis are provided by american aid and not from our pockets. Overall, dont get jealous..$$2.5billion USD is not at all big money.

It could be very well from American aid but who cares. The machine doesn't care how it was purchased nor does its performance change due to that.

Last edited:
So why did Zardari go around the world begging for 2 billions dollars?

Are you an economist in Pakistan. Buddy its better for you to look at your own country's poverty. So you are trying to say that Pakistan is manufacturing everything through funds. Do you think USA gives us fund to invest in our nuclear programs and missile, these are bcz of our own investment. Internet links can be baised bt a person working in economy knows better then you, who don't even want to know about Pak economy. Its better for you to do some research before saying anything like this

What the fcukin crap. Some cheap shots ruining the whole thread. We have discussed everything except the those Helicopters in this thread. Is it necessary to pollute every thread for BR fan boys?

:hitwall:

Dude they will past your post as they didn't read it.......Because if they read they won't have any other reason to troll.

Leave these crying and immature people, they are jealous people, who don't want to listen anything good for Pakistan. While others must stick to the topic.

What the fcukin crap. Some cheap shots ruining the whole thread. We have discussed everything except the those Helicopters in this thread. Is it necessary to pollute every thread for BR fan boys?

:hitwall:

Yar next time we must write ONLY FOR PAKISTANI at the start of topic warna you know indians put the thread on fire by trolling or many other reasons.

I don't understand what are you talking about?

Again, Where is Pakistan going to get the 2.5 billion to Purchase these goodies?

Is it thru your economy, or federal reserves you have saved, or borrowed money, or my favorite of all because as you have defended your country men so greatly, thru thin air!!!!

Firstly, they are many ways we can get this money. We can get through soft loans(depending on nation) or we can use reserves, which I don't really like. If you know, Pakistan is not really that poor.

You can question as much as you like, where will we get that cash from, but fact is, we will definitely pay it in the end. Cos if we can still purchase weapons with a degrading economy last year, and an energy and water crisis, then I am sure, at this better times we can.

So I hope it won't bug you that much, that we are planning to buy helicopters worth 2.5billion USD.:cheers:

I agree we need Apaches and Chinooks ASAP, they will really boost PAs logistical and offensive capacity.
We should also invest in a local heli project or join either China or Turkey as a long term goal.

As for members who are reluctant to understand about the money game, there is a difference between reimbursement and aid. YES Pakistan is also getting aid because its fighting WOT as an ally of US but on the other hand US is also paying Pakistan for the expenses etc we have incurred in WOT. So they are just paying back what was ours in the first place..

Has this news surfaced anywhere else or just at Indiaserver.com

the sad part is indians continue to think we get EVERYTHING IN AID!! the reason they believe that is because 99% of the pakistanis themselves are clueless about how our procurements are financed!! MOST BELIEVE pakistan collects NO TAXES!! & hence they reply in the dumbest way enforcing the indians to believe everything pakistan gets is a free hand out!!!

this is the answer to the indian question!!

Pakistan to raise defense spending by 15.3 percent | Reuters

:hitwall: people in paksitan have no regard for budget!!!

American offer us Apache, Cobra, Chinook, F16, F18, B2, B52, F15 everything and pakistan interested also..

now wtf with Indians ?? any problem ????

yes US provide all eqipment to us through funds/aid whatever Indians say

now any problem ???

lol man Indians always make me laugh look at the topic carefully "ITS WISHLIST" lol

Last edited:
IF US provide us ...

40 Super Cobra's
30 Chinooks
30 Black Hawk

i dont know how much it will cost but if we will get this package it will really boost in Pakistan Army Aviation.

its WISH LIST now Indian comeon start trolling babies lol

Back
Top Bottom