What's new

Pakistan Seeks Helicopters from US to Boost its COIN Operations

American offer us Apache, Cobra, Chinook, F16, F18, B2, B52, F15 everything and pakistan interested also..

now wtf with Indians ?? any problem ????

yes US provide all eqipment to us through funds/aid whatever Indians say

now any problem ???

lol man Indians always make me laugh look at the topic carefully "ITS WISHLIST" lol

ooo yar tu gusa hi kr gaya hai....ooo man simply ignore them...its useless to burn this forum bcz of indians jealousy.....topic is wonderful so we must inves topic ...:pakistan:

Mr. Great SENIOR MEMBER, That discussion would be to long for me because Each one has to be scrutinized, but I will do you one great favor, Which is, Answer the orginal question of, Where would Pakistan get the Money to Buy?

That should not be a cause of concern for the bhratis ;) isnt it ??

And oh Thank you for trying to derail the thread

Trolling at its best.. its not a art but more of a indian practice by some indian members jerks.

if ths is the original list(and if all this arsenal is specificaly for WOT) then i think pak govt is expecting that the WOT will continue atleast till 2017.................

That was needed badly. I think 2.5 billion is worth investing with some offset clause so that the money stays within the economy of Pakistan and some local technology suppliers get the benefit.

It will be good to see the way in which the money gets spent.
:cheers:

well the report i know about buying of new helicopter's here's the list.
1st pakistan ordered almost 35 eurocopter tiger from france but the order canceled and france offer it's eurocopter fennec light helicopter but pakistan is not in mood to buy this helicopter pakistan is showing intrest in turkish TAI/AgustaWestland T-129 and south-african Denel AH-2 Rooivalk or maybe pakistan will buy chinese WZ-10 attack helicopter :china: and in future list pakistan is also intresting in buyin of apache and you all know about this monster :devil:
Denel_Rooivalk_flying_2006.jpg
z10.asp

AgustaA129_01.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Fennec3H131COAN.jpg

Last edited:
$2.5 billion helicopter to against Al Qaeda or to fight against other country...this bid is just like F-16, they bought f-16 from America by saying it that"I will only use it against terrorist".i think no f-16 used against terrorism till now. that's why USA banned them to not use f-16 against India....

$2.5 billion helicopter to against Al Qaeda or to fight against other country...this bid is just like F-16, they bought f-16 from America by saying it that"I will only use it against terrorist".i think no f-16 used against terrorism till now. that's why USA banned them to not use f-16 against India....

F-16's are being using against the Taliban.

On topic it is a nice list of choppers to choose from...and why do Indians care where Pakistan is getting money from.It is none of India's business.

Pakistan Seeks Attack Helicopters From US

Reference:
Pakistan Seeks Attack Helicopters From US

Pakistan is seeking attack helicopters and heavy weaponry worth $2.5 billion from the US to take the war against Al Qaeda into the mountains bordering Afghanistan, a report said on Wednesday.

"I have been ambassador here for two years, and all I have to show for it is eight second hand Mi-17 transport helicopters for a war that requires helicopters to root out Al Qaeda and the Taliban," Pakistan's ambassador said.

"Military operations would have been quicker and much easier to plan and execute if we had the equipment. We have had tremendous attrition and a lot of loss of lives because of not having the right equipment."

Pakistan has a $2.5 billion wish list which includes

a) AH-1W
b) Apache-64-D
c) armed helicopters such as the AH-6 and MD-530 Little Bird
d) UH-60 Black Hawk
e) CH-47 D Chinook
f) UH-1Y Huey.

Pentagon press secretary Geoff Morrell said the US government was aware of its ally's needs.

ah6jlittlebird01gy3.jpg

uh60_13.jpg

CH47D_D663.jpg

thebaynet_uh1y2_h.jpg

md530_2.jpg

ah1w-070517ars.jpg

with the indian heli deals still roaming around.....it ll still stay as a wish list.....(till india finalises its deals)

F-16's are being using against the Taliban.

On topic it is a nice list of choppers to choose from...and why do Indians care where Pakistan is getting money from.It is none of India's business.

yes 62 F-16 against Taliban...

On topic...they will select these helicopter by bid or without bid ???

everything Pakistan is purchasing actually will be for india dude..there were just rumours that Pak can not use F-16s against india, we are free to use them against any country....this is what an air force official told me...so chill...ab taliban k liye tu F-7 hi bahat hai...aur dosra Pak army took a control of huge perimeter of a land, which were once in taliban hands. :bounce: :pakistan:

Current and Future aquisition
Bell AH-1 (S/F/?)
Plans Turkish TAI T129 ATAK/AgustaWestland T-129 (but he program is very slow)
Interested in AH-2 Rooivalk most likely
WZ-10 most economical but on paper not before 10 years

everything Pakistan is purchasing actually will be for india dude..there were just rumours that Pak can not use F-16s against india, we are free to use them against any country....this is what an air force official told me...so chill...ab taliban k liye tu F-7 hi bahat hai...aur dosra Pak army took a control of huge perimeter of a land, which were once in taliban hands. :bounce: :pakistan:

we will see it in next war...it is rumors or reality..

Back
Top Bottom