What's new

Pakistan seeks 'clarification' of US strike on Afghan Taliban leader

Pakhtoon ma ta kho na khkaregi magar de lande photo na sam sta de mor merra khkari:
@WAJsal @Horus for this comment he should be given negative point !!
many afghans have become Pakistani nationalists like the old ones and those who mostly came as refugees are pretty much loyal to Pakistan
THose Afghans who are living in Pakistan since independence are Very loyal to Pakistan and hate these western neighbors and many of them are serving in Army...what we need to do is to kick out refugees who started coming into Pakistan from late 80s and after U.S + NATO invasion of their country, border should be closed permanently no more crossings on border without proper documents..

Last edited:
Question is why US never touched mullah radio

USA do not want peace in region remember history says whenever foreigners ruled the majority of that land bloodshed never ended untill those foreginers out

This afghan govt is not afghanistan own people

Above it USA made a biggest mistake I hope pakistan should now cut off itself from any afghan related issues and let taliban kick their asses and when us asks for help next time to fix meeting with talibans than ask them bring mansur back

This Is What We Should Do Pak Army Should Conduct A Burraq Strike ON TTP Hideouts In Afghanistan And Kill Maulvi Fazllulah

After too many embarrasments that was the only thing left for you Pakitanis to say?

Pakhtoon ma ta kho na khkaregi magar de lande photo na sam sta de mor merra khkari:

13245251_1011140952300536_815772493045734638_n.jpg

You kids are too new to this forum to know me.

Hum shudh hindi main bhi vaad vivad kar sakte hain, dhanyavaad shubh ratri
What embarrassments, have you got any shame left in your afghan blood or you just keep on chest thumping on somebody else's help. No wonder your country is nothing but a trash.

I don't understand this, Why can't we openly regret this and stop their Nato Supply in respnse ?
or we should admit that we allowed them to attack!!! this is confusing stance of our beloved Army!!!

I don't understand this, Why can't we openly regret this and stop their Nato Supply in respnse ?
or we should admit that we allowed them to attack!!! this is confusing stance of our beloved Army!!!
And what would we gain?, US is called a superpower for a reason. If and only if we allowed them the strike, it's wiser not to let anyone know about it. If Taliban rears it's head towards us, we'll have another headache for a decade or so.

And what would we gain?, US is called a superpower for a reason. If and only if we allowed them the strike, it's wiser not to let anyone know about it. If Taliban rears it's head towards us, we'll have another headache for a decade or so.

There is a secret agreement?!! if it is then we have to disclose it to AWAM to avoid confusions otherwise it will be deadly and So Called Super Power will make us suffer forever....Aren't we suppose to believe in Supreme Power i.e. Almighty Allah...

1108022-kerryandnawaz-1463908831-150-640x480.jpg

Clarification my a$$. Don't tell me these fvckers were sleeping again when the Americans were carrying out drone strikes? Who is even telling the truth... Still, they wonder why there is much suspicion and anger among the people.

But I guess many Afghans can speak Urdu
millions are living in this country from last 3 and a half decades,their childrens have grown up in this country,they are studying in Pak Schools,colleges and universities so yes they can speak and write urdu but their hearts are some where else as well as their loyalty...

Some great deeds by Afghanistan:
1) Only country that voted against Pakistan's membership in the UN in 1948.
2)Attacked Pakistan in the 60s to change the Durand Line forcefully and so violated Pakistan's sovereignty
but was beaten back by Pakistani Pushtuns.

You will find numerous Brits and Germans too who r fluent in Hindi/Urdu. Bollywood and Ekta Kapoor has done wonders janaab :lol:

There is a secret agreement
Honestly in all the humiliation Pakistan has faced, I'd really like one to exist, but that's just me trying to calm myself down after all that has happened.
if it is then we have to disclose it to AWAM to avoid confusions otherwise it will be deadly
If something like this exists, it's wiser it isn't disclosed, if the Taliban got to know what we are doing, they'd be ruthless, hence it's wiser we let Afghans and Americans beat them up, whilst painting a portrait of Pakistan as a frail and weak nation.
So Called Super Power will make us suffer forever
Hence we can't block NATO.
Aren't we suppose to believe in Supreme Power i.e. Almighty Allah...
We indeed are supposed to believe, but as the saying goes "Allah only helps those, who help themselves".

Mullah Mansour was an obstacle in the path of a peaceful resolution to the Afghan war. As we have said before, the U.S. supports the Afghan –led and Afghan-initiated peace talks with those who agree to abide by the constitution of Afghanistan, renounce violence against the Afghan people and government. Mansour not only rejected efforts by the Afghan government to seriously engage in peace talks but also planned attacks against American and coalition forces and the Afghan people.” Let this be a response to those who believe that if we support peace negotiations than somehow that equals losing the war.

Our president stated that, “The Taliban should seize the opportunity to pursue the only real path for ending this long conflict -- joining the Afghan government in a reconciliation process that leads to lasting peace and stability.”

Pentagon spokesman Navy Capt. Jeff Davis while briefing reporters on Mansur’s death, told reporters that the U.S.-led collation was in communication with Afghan and Pakistani defense officials prior to the airstrike. Capt. Davis emphasized that military authorizations permitted actions against enemies who aim to harm the United States and its allies.

“The United States, Pakistan and Afghanistan share common aims of taking out senior terrorist leaders when and where we see them. Mansour was a specific, imminent threat to U.S. and coalition personnel,” and was “set on attacking Afghanistan, U.S. and coalition forces,” Davis noted. The U.S. military has a commitment to the Afghan people and the region to help bring those who continue to propagate violence to a swift end.

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Mullah Mansour was an obstacle in the path of a peaceful resolution to the Afghan war. As we have said before, the U.S. supports the Afghan –led and Afghan-initiated peace talks with those who agree to abide by the constitution of Afghanistan, renounce violence against the Afghan people and government. Mansour not only rejected efforts by the Afghan government to seriously engage in peace talks but also planned attacks against American and coalition forces and the Afghan people.” Let this be a response to those who believe that if we support peace negotiations than somehow that equals losing the war.

Our president stated that, “The Taliban should seize the opportunity to pursue the only real path for ending this long conflict -- joining the Afghan government in a reconciliation process that leads to lasting peace and stability.”

Pentagon spokesman Navy Capt. Jeff Davis while briefing reporters on Mansur’s death, told reporters that the U.S.-led collation was in communication with Afghan and Pakistani defense officials prior to the airstrike. Capt. Davis emphasized that military authorizations permitted actions against enemies who aim to harm the United States and its allies.

“The United States, Pakistan and Afghanistan share common aims of taking out senior terrorist leaders when and where we see them. Mansour was a specific, imminent threat to U.S. and coalition personnel,” and was “set on attacking Afghanistan, U.S. and coalition forces,” Davis noted. The U.S. military has a commitment to the Afghan people and the region to help bring those who continue to propagate violence to a swift end.

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu
The question is why US targets them when they enter Pakistan, why didn't US target Osama in Afghanistan? why didn't US targeted Mansoor in Iran, UAE, and others countries he visited?

And how can the leader of Taliban travel alone in a sedan car with just a driver?
The next leader of taliban has already sad that they will not talk, so what good did the drone strike did?
I think these are very reasonable questions

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom