What's new

Pakistan seeks 'clarification' of US strike on Afghan Taliban leader

"Ulta chor kotwal ko dante"
So, who was asking Pakistan to bring Taliban to the negotiating table?

Meanwhile, your govt sitting in Kabul is signing peace accords with a so-called Pakistani stooge known as Gulbaddin Hykmetyar.
enjoy
http://www.southasianmedia.net/stor...raft-peace-agreement-with-hezb-e-islami-story

O bhai, every time a Taliban leader is killed in Afghanistan, it costs hundreds of US , Pakistani and Afghani lives. Thats why we are trying our level best to bring them on talks but every time we do that, either India or USA farts aloud, and every body else takes a new start.
Now, keep my words, Mullah Akhter was far more better, as he was relatively soft personality for all parties. Now again, we are waiting for new Taliban chief.
Sometimes I wonder that USA dont want to exit Afghanistan. Or even if USA wants, India will not let it happen.
US sabotaged the peace process...as usual!

Wait a sec. Isn't Pakistan “fighting" the Taliban as the “frontline state" in the war on terror? Death of this vermin should be a cause of rejoice for them.. No?? o_O
The Afghan govt wanted to negotiate with this "vermin" with the help of Pakistan. On a side note, Taliban roam freely in most of the Afghan Southern and Western areas, but then again, let's put the blame for that on Pakistan as well... carry on with your blame game.

“This action sends a clear message to the world that we will continue to stand with our Afghan partners as they work to build a more stable, united, secure and prosperous Afghanistan.”

That is good..... But the bigger question is who is the "Partner"

What was the use of informing the prime minister after they have killed him. Seriously, these crooks do not want peace in Afghanistan and they also don't want Afghanistan to have peaceful relation with Pakistan. It is in the best interest of US and India to continue this war

Afghani speaking Urdu :rofl:

INDIAN SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bhaijaan there was Afghani student from Pune with me in Augustkranti Rajdhani Express. He could speek better Hindi than I could. How??? Due to years of exposure of Indian TV shows & movies and three years of India stay. If that person can speak so fluently in Hindi, I don't think it's much difficult for other nearby countries people.

ملا اختر منصور کی ہلاکت کی تصدیق کیلئے معلومات لے رہے ہیں: دفتر خارجہ
pic_1463918204_1.jpg._3
اسلام آباد(اُردو پوائنٹ اخبارتازہ ترین۔22مئی۔2016ء)پاکستانی دفتر خارجہ کا کہنا ہے کہ ملا اختر منصور کی ہلاکت کی تصدیق کے لئے معلومات لے رہے ہیں، طالبان کو امن کے لئے تشدد کا راستہ ترک کرنا ہو گا۔
(خبر جاری ہے)
دفتر خارجہ کے ترجمان نفیس زکریا نے ایک بیان میں کہا ہے کہ انہوں نے ملا اختر منصور کی ہلاکت کے حوالے سے میڈیا کی رپورٹس دیکھی ہیں، ملا منصور کی ہلاکت کی تصدیق کے لئے معلومات لے رہے ہیں۔ نفیس زکریا کا کہنا ہے کہ افغان مسئلے کا فوجی حل نہیں ہے، طالبان کو تشدد کا راستہ ترک کر کے مذاکرات کی میز پر آنا ہو گا۔

Question is why US never touched mullah radio

USA do not want peace in region remember history says whenever foreigners ruled the majority of that land bloodshed never ended untill those foreginers out

This afghan govt is not afghanistan own people

Above it USA made a biggest mistake I hope pakistan should now cut off itself from any afghan related issues and let taliban kick their asses and when us asks for help next time to fix meeting with talibans than ask them bring mansur back

Americans killed Baitullah Mehsud in Pakistan.
They killed Hakimullah Mehsud, that too in Pakistan.

How many top TTP leadership, has Pakistan eliminated?

Pakistan se ab toh koi umeed hi nahi bachi.

Bhaijaan there was Afghani student from Pune with me in Augustkranti Rajdhani Express. He could speek better Hindi than I could. How??? Due to years of exposure of Indian TV shows & movies and three years of India stay. If that person can speak so fluently in Hindi, I don't think it's much difficult for other nearby countries people.

That's not how an aghan/pakistani would spell "tuo", and mind you, Afghani accent of Urdu is even softer than Pakistani.
As per my observation it seems like hindi/indian style of spelling where they'd put an H at the end of certain words while us Pakistanis spell the same words without them H's at the end.

We should trick this "afghan" "malang" into speaking more Urdu to bust him. :D

Last edited:
Most of them are shocked, many sad...

And many hypocrites here pretend that he was an 'Angel of Peace'; we already confirmed our stance on peace with Taliban, there won't be any peace with them they will be killed in every corner of the country and even 'outside'.

Afghan Taliban are an ethnic pashtun majority group, wiping them out might lead you yourself getting wiped out, if a complete NATO alliance wasn't able to end them then what makes you think that your ANA will make a difference, sue for peace if you have any sense.

Let me stir a controversy here. My friends and class fellows belonging to Quetta say that there was no indications that a drone strike was carried out in the area. They said that they are finding it hard to believe if there was at all any drone strike there. It has really baffled me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom