What's new

Pakistan seeks bigger Saarc to counter India’s influence

Including Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia should the priority for BIMSTEC

Hmmm.. I think the inclusion Indonesia and Malaysia need to be prioritized, Before it goes further inland, Also Australia is basically in the Southern Indian ocean as well

Is'nt here another forum called Indian Ocean rim ?

Here you go.. http://www.iora.net/

Pakistan doesn't seem to be a member either, But Iran is

IORA Membership

The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) is an international organization with 21 Member States - Australia, Bangladesh, Comoros, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kenya, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Oman, Seychelles, Singapore, Somalai, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, UAE and Yemen.

I will show you the proof, just post one picture of the Operation Neptune Spear in Pakistan in which Osama bin Laden was killed.

hahaha... uur pm cant give any proof..ur gov cant support its claim without any proof ...and u here teliing me about the proof u got why dont u give to ur dumb media :coffee:

Pakistan is free to create its own grouping. It will be better for SAARC and India too.

Out of all groupings...BIMSTEC has the most potential because of direct land route.
Good whatever happens India will never prosper until it resolve issues with two giants Pak and china

Good whatever happens India will never prosper until it resolve issues with two giants Pak and china

Say that to 7.5% GDP growth. India is prospering even with these mild issues. I guess the we have to live with this Pakistan problem for decades to come. That doesn't stop us from becoming a super power.:)

Good whatever hapons India will never prosper until it resolve issues with two giants Pak and china

Pakistan a giant in what sense? Economic! We already moved ahead of you guys.. you better not to group your self with China. CHina falls in different league..

Hmmm.. I think the inclusion Indonesia and Malaysia need to be prioritized, Before it goes further inland, Also Australia is basically in the Southern Indian ocean as well

Is'nt here another forum called Indian Ocean rim ?

Here you go.. http://www.iora.net/

Pakistan doesn't seem to be a member either, But Iran is

IORA Membership

The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) is an international organization with 21 Member States - Australia, Bangladesh, Comoros, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kenya, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Oman, Seychelles, Singapore, Somalai, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, UAE and Yemen.

I do not think Pakistan is interested in SAARC or any other grouping where India is a member. They are happy with CPEC and have rejected Indian requests to join CPEC. Pakistan wants to cut-off all ties and links with India - Economical, Political and Cultural

I do not think Pakistan is interested in SAARC or any other grouping where India is a member. They are happy with CPEC and have rejected Indian requests to join CPEC. Pakistan wants to cut-off all ties and links with India - Economical, Political and Cultural

who are CPEC members ??
Pakistan is going nowhere without trade with India

who are CPEC members ??
Pakistan is going nowhere without trade with India
who are CPEC members? Seriously? You don't know??? Well I'm not gonna explain it, someone like you of all people should already know that so keep telling yourself that :tup:

I understand that China, Russia, Turkey, Iran, Saudia, CARs are all joining CPEC.

CPEC is economic corridor between China and Pakistan
To my knowledge there is no formal organization that can accomadate requests by 3rd countries

Wow.... I knew that CPEC would throw India into a depression but dayyyummm, they've just gone completely insane...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom