What's new

Pakistan seeking more F-16s, new aircrafts to match India's defence purchases: Report

Hi windy,
well come dear.

You are right. We are totally shaken up. You see, since I heard the news of Pakistan getting 10 F 16, I have sleepless nights.

yeah its wasnt the $hit they just sat on brown paint.

F 16 can hardly cause any concern to India. Had it been Rafale, Eurofighter or Gripen, we should start worrying.
A pigeon almost gave India a heart attack; 8 F-16s caused panic in Indian leadership - I'm glad to see a sane Indian who sees that India shouldnt be concerned.

Worry2.gif
Good India should pull Pakistan into arms race. We should go for more MKI if possible to bring complete ToT into India...
It seems Pakistan is heading towards bankruptcy as engaging India which is an economic giant in an arms race that Pakistan can ill afford is a bad bad idea.

Bhutto though did mention that Pakistanis will eat grass for nukes! :smokin:

I am shaken up. These 10 F 16 shall change the power equations upside down in favor of Pakistan
These super duper F-16s of the PAF are going to demolish the Indian air force and attain air superiority over Indian skies within one hour of a war breaking out! That's why I'm heading for those caves in them hills!
Worry2.gif

The storm in India caused by mere 8 F-16s, makes your statement totally redundant.
India will oppose the sales regardless of the value of F16s. I think that F16s are a problem or at least an irritant in any Indo-Pak war.

I do think that our method of opposition was not well thought out and also reflected our lack of influence. But over time we'll get better, you shouldn't doubt that.

When PAF is buying F16 then with their budget, jf17 procurement will be delayed..

According to their own estimates they can buy 3 jf17 for the price of 1 f16

Then it proves they want F16 for long range mission , Not jf17 .

this gap is only going to widen in coming future...so learn to live with it....you cant match Indian on defense front unless you catch up quickly on economic front!

On the contrary, Pakistan was surprised at the Indian reaction since no one was saying that these aircraft would shift balance but then why is India all rattled...only goes to prove the lack of confidence.

We are enemies ; we do what we got to do

This news will only help us in speeding up our purchases

You are our adversary so whenever you buy any weapon from country like US , it requires a diplomatic protest from us. This is even necessary for bargain with US.

You can think that we are rattled or whatever suits your heart which has develop a habbit of lying and delusion..

So let it be " jo aap chaho" . For us we do not bother at all by these F 16 or any 4th generation plane you acquire. Our LCA MK1+ will be more than enough to take care of any of your F 16.

So think what ever suits you. We are least bothered.

It makes India look really petty and cheap. Sooner or later, even USA will get annoyed by India's buffonish antics.

And India is just recovering from the Indian Diplomat Maid Scandal.

Use the media and bring attention to the US, that is the USA can use 1960's aircraft to bomb away ISIS....then the same aircraft could be used by Pakistan. No need for such advanced tech...Either way....there is much to this story. The military industrial complex is huge in America...appeasing them is a must.

When PAF is buying F16 then with their budget, jf17 procurement will be delayed..

According to their own estimates they can buy 3 jf17 for the price of 1 f16
But then that's like comparing apples with oranges!

And by the way, Pakistan is NOT buying these 8 F-16s. It's a gift from the US of A as it's part of the $800 million being doled out as aid to Pakistan for their so called WOT!

But then that's like comparing apples with oranges!

And by the way, Pakistan is NOT buying these 8 F-16s. It's a gift from the US of A as it's part of the $800 million being doled out as aid to Pakistan for their so called WOT!
Not fully true we are paying almost half of the total amount.

Back
Top Bottom