What's new

PAKISTAN: Sectarian killings -- the nexus between Saudi Arabia and the army

Actually, to tell you the truth, I do like your take on certain things.

Doubtful. KSA has merely changed its strategy. It has moved from supporting ultra extremists to mild extremists. And the pattern of funding has also changed. They are still breeding intolerance, though not the virulent types. And because US has really tightened the screws on them, the funding has gone through hawala and other charitable causes, and KSA now discourages use of their funds for extremist purposes, but they still use it for teaching intolerance.

There is a difference mate. India has been very selective in its use of covert operations, unlike Pakistan.
India realizes that Pakistan is the last defence India has against extremist ideologies and Taliban. It would be an unmitigated disaster were Taliban to land up on our borders.

So while India would love to destabilize Pakistan. it would not be through supporting an Islamist insurgency, it would be through a linguistic or nationalist insurgency. We dont use religious nationalism unlike Pakistan, its blowbacks are too severe. Were Pakistan to get destabilized through an Islamic insurgency, it would not be long before Talibs turn their attention to India.

So BLA would be a prime candidate for supporting, TTP would be a prime candidate to kill for India as well.

That was more of a convenient omission on his part. What our respected friends @mdcp and @Safriz fail to understand is that first step to redemption is having the ability to account for ones own sins "Grehban mein jhank-n-na". Well. Whatever. How long will the old line of "ran, India, Israel, usa" work? If it does work for a longish period of time, then we truly are beyond redemption.
You may be a saint
most are not...What you are saying,happens in a perfect world,not in real world.
People have to be dealt with as per their actual mentality not some hypothetical non-existent mentality...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think with deepening economic ties between Iran-Pakistan we will se more stable economy and enviroment in Pakistan, and maybe that can contain the sectarian violence a little.

No I am no saint, on the contrary, my wishes are to liquidate millions of bigoted fools amongst our ranks, without recourse to law, as the law itself is tainted, and people too far the drain to be cleansed mentally.

You may be a saint
most are not...What you are sating,happens in a perfect world,not in real world.
People have to be dealt with as per their actual mentality not some hypothetical non-existent mentality...

No I am no saint, on the contrary, my wishes are to liquidate millions of bigoted fools amongst our ranks, without recourse to law, as the law itself is tainted, and people too far the drain to be cleansed mentally.

RAWlibans failed miserably in SAWAt, you should have joined them to achieve your wishes!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Where did you come from? :D

Show some respect for the truth.... how about if i quote OP news and treat it same way?

Nice old tactic of misdirect. Guess what. It isn't working! :D

Everyone who doesn't conform with Zia'bian and Waha'bian PoV, you idiots will declare them infidels. Dude this infidel is capable of very very nasty things. Not all that your kind try to intimidate are made of the same alloy. Some will eat you up, with everyone around you.... By the way... the way the pace at which things are changing, you are a dying race, smell it in the air around you. Do you feel the stench of death? That's you in the very near future....

DO NOT TEACH ME MANNERS -- I KNOW MY BOUNDARIES....

@muse @Irfan Baloch @niaz : Another fundo for you guys, ready to declare everyone infidel at the drop of a hat. Btw, how many such samples exist in our society? Do you guys reckon that we can reprogram so that they can live in a society? Or will they need to be gotten rid of?

RAWlibans failed miserably in SAWAt, you should have joined them to achieve your wishes!

Show some respect for the truth.... how about if i quote OP news and treat it same way?

I find it interesting that, on the one hand, certain Pakistanis are blaming KSA and Arabs for Pakistan's problems but, as soon as someone mentions India or Israel, these same Pakistanis ridicule those comments. Is it because Western, and our own white-wannabe, media has made it acceptable to bash Arabs in general but it is verboten to point fingers at other groups?

The bottom line is that any number of foreign entities, individual or state-sponsored, are interested in destabilizing Pakistan. It is true that the ultimate responsibility lies with us, but we must also be wary of all foreign suspects, not just the politically expedient ones.

I believe that since shias always look towards iran, Pakistan should follow iran's example of how they treat the minority groups in their country, and so Pakistan should treat shias like sunnis are treated in iran

Sunni Muslims banned from holding own Eid prayers in Tehran | World news | guardian.co.uk

we should not allow shias religious freedom, we should not allow them to build their imambarga, we should not allow them to offer eid prayer of their own, we should not allow them to have azaan of their own

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-278878-is-iran-engaging-in-sectarian-discrimination-against-its-sunnis-by-ali-riza-gafuri*.html

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=289615

jpost and todayzaman.....lolz...check who run those sites first...

When all over the world winds of democracy is blowing, in such situation Suadia is liability for Pakistan. Suadi Monarch should introduce alteast partial democracy in the country . They won't survive for long. King can be symbolic just like UK.

I believe that since shias always look towards iran

Who told you that?

Pakistani and Indian shias are different from Iranian shias. No one in Pakistan or India looks to the Iranian ayatollahs as leaders.

There is no ''friendship'' between nations. There is common interest and cooperation and resultant goodwill.

When people think there is friendship. they will lose sight of self interest - a great disservice to the millions of people of that country.

Who told you that?

Pakistani and Indian shias are different from Iranian shias. No one in Pakistan or India looks to the Iranian ayatollahs as leaders.

I do not know about Indian Shia... but Pakistani Shia do not pay zakat in Pakistan but they regularly send money to Iran.. why?

I have worked with group of 15 Shia in Saudi Arabia, they were all sending money to mullahs of Iran and Iraq.
Later same Iraqi Mullahs made slaughter brigades... and buchered non Shia women and children....the problem doesn't stop here actually.,... in Pakistan they have promoted same culture and now there are militias in Shias waiting to invade defence institutions and support Indian intelligence agencies...

You can hear their echoes on this forum and if security forces do not take notice of what is being preached on this forum they will be taken by surprise.

It is not limited to it.. but lets be fair and talk your experience.

Nice old tactic of misdirect. Guess what. It isn't working! :D

Everyone who doesn't conform with Zia'bian and Waha'bian PoV, you idiots will declare them infidels. Dude this infidel is capable of very very nasty things. Not all that your kind try to intimidate are made of the same alloy. Some will eat you up, with everyone around you.... By the way... the way the pace at which things are changing, you are a dying race, smell it in the air around you. Do you feel the stench of death? That's you in the very near future....

DO NOT TEACH ME MANNERS -- I KNOW MY BOUNDARIES....

@muse @Irfan Baloch @niaz : Another fundo for you guys, ready to declare everyone infidel at the drop of a hat. Btw, how many such samples exist in our society? Do you guys reckon that we can reprogram so that they can live in a society? Or will they need to be gotten rid of?

Again, I'm a Muslim no Shia and no imaginary Wahabi, and no one has ever declared any Shia kafir on this forum... so don't put words in mouth and at the same time curse other sects. just because they are tolerant to this regular cursing on this forum.

where as Zia really kept enemies of Pakistan at bay and was killed and his enemies killed him and all Generals. Pakistan never recovered from that point onward.

Best of Zia's achievement was to send the Kaba invaders to hell.... and this act alone of him will take him to highest levels of Janah.

Now to answer your question, who has destroyed Pakistan is PPP.

Now coming putting back the discussion to context... you are preaching to kill security forces.... in your past post.

If i understood it wrong than, i apologise but than explain us your previous post.

Now what is you demanding from @niaz, @muse and @irfanBlaoch ? are they target killers?

I do not know about Indian Shia... but Pakistani Shia do not pay zakat in Pakistan but they regularly send money to Iran.. why?

I have worked with group of 15 Shia in Saudi Arabia, they were all sending money to mullahs of Iran and Iraq.
Later same Iraqi Mullahs made slaughter brigades... and buchered non Shia women and children....the problem doesn't stop here actually.,... in Pakistan they have promoted same culture and now there are militias in Shias waiting to invade defence institutions and support Indian intelligence agencies...

You can hear their echoes on this forum and if security forces do not take notice of what is being preached on this forum they will be taken by surprise.

It is not limited to it.. but lets be fair and talk your experience.

There are many different types of shias and it is possible that Iranian influence has affected some Pakistanis. However, I don't know a single Pakistani shia who views the ayatollahs as having any significance whatsoever. I do concede your point that the shia community, like any other, might also have extremist elements.

As for zakat, each group pays within their particular sect and the money gets spent within the community, i.e. on Pakistani shias, not Iran. Iran can take care of its own shias.

Iraq is different because Najaf and Karbala are special to all shias around the world so people might send money for upkeep of religious places, etc.

I am shia, but we have ZERO relationship with Iran. Our shia faith has historical ties to Yemen, Egypt and India. This is true of many shia communities in Pakistan, including the one from which Quaid-e-Azam came.

However, if anyone, especially the Indians, think this makes us loyal to India over Pakistan, then well :rofl: let them learn the hard way...

Back
Top Bottom