What's new

Pakistan scores a diplomatic brownie point: Kayani gets Russia to 'ignore'

Well indians keep busy themselves in the smoke,bells and whistles of drones and bomb blast but miss the bigger show happening behind the smoke at state department between EX.ISI gen Ahsan and SD officials in washington and between gen.kiyani and putin in mosscow over the sips of vodka.

and u know the details....? ..Well lady,you can keep hating ...if u have smthng to post certain then tell me..

I can even write anything...U r getting desperate these days...kuch dhang ki baat hai to batao :) ..and kuch genuine..

ISI ka gen to bot baar jaa chuka hai U.S ..koi nahi baat ni hai and aap to aise karte hai jaise saare kaam aapse pooch ke hotey hai...

in english it is known as brain farting

ab to Australia bhi hamein Uranium bechne ko taiyyar hai. :enjoy:

barra khush hai yaar. Good for you guys.

Just don't use the uranium as a food masala.

Problem ho jaye ga.

But why do you need uranium from Australians.

Well indians keep busy themselves in the smoke,bells and whistles of drones and bomb blast but miss the bigger show happening behind the smoke at state department between EX.ISI gen Ahsan and SD officials in washington and between gen.kiyani and putin in mosscow over the sips of vodka.

mercantile mentality will think only in terms of money but will miss the bigger picture as always.:cheers:

Kaun sa bigger picture, har din to drone attack aur do more sunne ko milta hai.

and u know the details....? ..Well lady,you can keep hating ...if u have smthng to post certain then tell me..

I can even write anything...U r getting desperate these days...kuch dhang ki baat hai to batao :) ..and kuch genuine..

ISI ka gen to bot baar jaa chuka hai U.S ..koi nahi baat ni hai and aap to aise karte hai jaise saare kaam aapse pooch ke hotey hai...

in english it is known as brain farting

hmmmm .... I can smell the stink emanating from your brain.

But on a serious not, Gen. Ehsan is a retired general on a different mission may be.

So your point is that India is not going to join the American led alliance to contain China.

I think the Indians have already shown their cards and have joined them

It is just that they are afraid to say it openly for this has implications for the Indian government - both internally and externally.
Indians revealed their cards as early as 2005.First they antagonized iran then china then russia now only to make usa happy.now they find even usa is not in their hands so they are quite isolated now.

Kaun sa bigger picture, har din to drone attack aur do more sunne ko milta hai.
You keep youself busy in counting drone attacks and bomb blasts........you are missing the bigger pic.There was/is/will be only one power the main player in great game as always that is pakistan.India never had any role to play in SA and CA.its the Pakistan which is major power of SA/CA.Indians can only be superpower of their own dreams.

Indians revealed their cards as early as 2005.First they antagonized iran then china then russia now only to make usa happy.now they find even usa is not in their hands so they are quite isolated now.

That was very low level problems and sorted out because both Iran and Russia need India.

hmmmm .... I can smell the stink emanating from your brain.

But on a serious not, Gen. Ehsan is a retired general on a different mission may be.
Thats the main thing indians missing.Its not mere coincidence that gene.Ehsan was in washington negotiating at SD about future of afghanistan and gen.Kiyani was in mosscow with in a period of 1 week separating both visits.And when army generals tour in pakistan then it indicates there is something major move afoot in the region.

ha ha ha ..... You are wrong

It is India and Iran who need Russia more than Russia needs them.

India and Iran need weapons, Russia needs cold hard cash. It's a symbiotic relationship but very unstable grounds for a long term alliance because as soon as the former's preference for weapons changes, the Russians, no matter how close to the former, will need to look for alternate buyers.....

You keep youself busy in counting drone attacks and bomb blasts........you are missing the bigger pic.There was/is/will be only one power the main player in great game as always that is pakistan.India never had any role to play in SA and CA.its the Pakistan which is major power of SA/CA.Indians can only be superpower of their own dreams.

So what exactly has Pakistan achieved in SA or CA till date? don't mention SL we can handle them very easily. Afghanistan? the present Government there is too hostile towards Pakistan future ki baath math karo, future mein dekha jayaga.

That was very low level problems and sorted out because both Iran and Russia need India.
No body forgets backstabbing so easily...if you want to console and convince yourself then be my guest.btw irans posture on Kashmir doesnt indicate what you are trying to portray here and same wrt inranian involvement in bomb blast on israeli diplomat's wife in delhi.

India and Iran need weapons, Russia needs cold hard cash. It's a symbiotic relationship but very unstable grounds for a long term alliance because as soon as the former's preference for weapons changes, the Russians, no matter how close to the former, will need to look for alternate buyers.....

In this case, they won't get alternative buyers to the size of India.

India is accommodating both and India is in no mood to swing completely towards the west. Though you are right it's become more of a dealing relationship - needs a rethink we need to better understand Russia and give her more of an helping hand.

Back
Top Bottom