What's new

Pakistan scores a diplomatic brownie point: Kayani gets Russia to 'ignore'

In midst of all that blabber and rhetoric that normally accompanies with your posts and your counters posts - I don't think I have all that much patience - go ahead and put in a few points, let's see your level of knowledge on India's Geo political goals and explain briefly how it failed and where we are losing.

I have expressed my knowledge at many places. Let us see how do you outline the Indian national aims and objectives.

Don't think the Russians will be as lenient as the US with Taliban attacks originating out of Pakistani territory. This is a sure shot conflict zone. If Russian interests are hit inside Afg they will not be pleased.

Has anyone wondered that to avoid India Pakistan is unknowingly inviting India's biggest and oldest friend into their western flanks - I think the Pakistani's are losing the plot big time, Russians are not here to sell you weapons only they are here to take over the area as they did previously.

Just wanted to add that the Americans who were staunch Pakistani supporters invited India into Afghanistan - we run much more joint operations and research programs with the Russians compared to the US. The Russians will most definitely want India on its side inside Afghanistan - RAW and Russian spy agencies are much more close than any other spy agencies - when Russia's inside Afghanistan or areas surrounding Pakistan its like a virtual RAW presence. If Russia gains control of Afghanistan India won't hesitate to send in its troops too. We already have a set base in Afghanistan so its all the more easy :lol:

I have expressed my knowledge at many places. Let us see how do you outline the Indian national aims and objectives.

I have no idea about it - you keep claiming that India's foreign policy is losing and that we are losing on the Geo political front so the onus is on you to explain how. OK don't tax your brain too much - just put down India's Geo political goals.

Just wanted to add that the Americans who were staunch Pakistani supporters invited India into Afghanistan - we run much more joint operations and research programs with the Russians compared to the US. The Russians will most definitely want India on its side inside Afghanistan - RAW and Russian spy agencies are much more close than any other spy agencies - when Russia's inside Afghanistan or areas surrounding Pakistan its like a virtual RAW presence. If Russia gains control of Afghanistan India won't hesitate to send in its troops too. We already have a set base in Afghanistan so its all the more easy :lol:

I have no idea about it - you keep claiming that India's foreign policy is losing and that we are losing on the Geo political front so the onus is on you to explain how. OK don't tax your brain too much - just put down India's Geo political goals.

I am not an Indian - you are. You explain your stuff. Why are you asking me to do it for you. You clearly don't even know it yourself.

Indian and Russian Friendship reached a very mature level and this thing doesn't matter much.
a) Russia and India is still the strategic partner and India have access of all russian strategic weapon , like nuclear submarine.

India has replaced all its MIG -21 with SU-30MKI
Replacing , MIG-29, Mig-27 & Jaguar with T-50
Replacing Mirage-2000 with Rafael

Pakistan is getting very happy of only meeting , IF PAK get Russian weapons then its India's advantage because now Russia also can can stop supply during wartime :)

Thanks for an immaculate post - info pertaining replacement of the birds was desperately needed. :lol:

I am not an Indian - you are. You explain your stuff. Why are you asking me to do it for you. You clearly don't even know it yourself.

Yes I don't know about it so go ahead educate me - are you even aware of what India's Geo political goals are??? or you just go and blabber in every thread that India's losing her Geo political goals?

One thing is clear USA will never choose india over pakistan in CA and SA and Pakistan will sure diversify its relation leaning on to china and russia more.So it for pakistan -its like dono haath main laddoo and for india its than than gopal.

Yes I don't know about it so go ahead educate me - are you even aware of what India's Geo political goals are??? or you just go and blabber in every thread that India's losing her Geo political goals?

Ghussa na kar yar.

Like I said, you are an Indian not me. You should know and I have no reason to educate overly-educated people like you.

One thing is clear USA will never choose india over pakistan in CA and SA and Pakistan will sure diversify its relation leaning on to china and russia more.So it for pakistan -its like dono haath main laddoo and for india its than than gopal.

Dono hath mein laddu,:lol: supply route band hone pe Russia ne kya kiya tha. Aur Pakistan-America jaisa relation hamein nahi chahiye. India ke baad nuclear deal kise chahiye.:what:

Dono hath mein laddu,:lol: supply route band hone pe Russia ne kya kiya tha. Aur Pakistan-America jaisa relation hamein nahi chahiye. India ke baad nuclear deal kise chahiye.:what:

Pehlay is deal ka jitna hissa baaki hai usay to pura kar lo.

Even after that usa had to come to pakistan to reopen the supply route.well thats different story.point is Pakistan now getting the Afghanistan into its grasp through american help and russia giving its approval.I would say pakistan has pulled off a diplomatic coup over india just like it did at S-e-S.

hmmm love to read ur post these days...m watching u slipping in corner atleast clearly..

You are right !!!!! why U.S will loose a country whose generals to politicians are sold out to U.S? ..
and ready to sacrifice 40000 civils and 10000 army for U.S?

India cant do this jo :no: and U.S wont leave a slave and its genuine :woot:

LAst day,17 suspected militants killed and paksitanis FM was speaking as pre written statement :lol: that they will register protest :lol:..

why U.S will leave such country?

Even after that usa had to come to pakistan to reopen the supply route.well thats different story.point is Pakistan now getting the Afghanistan into its grasp through american help and russia giving its approval.I would say pakistan has pulled off a diplomatic coup over india just like it did at S-e-S.

More delusions...
It was paksitan who initially asked 5000 dollars per containers but had to low down upto 1500 or less or like dat ..

Did U.S asked paksitan b4 signing U.S -afgan agreement?

if paksitan is too sure then why running to russia? :azn:

I would say ..I would say...:blah: :blah: :blah:

Supply route was opened without any concession to Pakistan. Russians used this for their own purpose spoiling everything Pakistan had planned.

hmmm love to read ur post these days...m watching u slipping in corner atleast clearly..

You are right !!!!! why U.S will loose a country whose generals to politicians are sold out to U.S? ..

LAst day,17 suspected militants killed and paksitanis FM was speaking as pre written statement :lol: that they will register protest :lol:..

Well indians keep busy themselves in the smoke,bells and whistles of drones and bomb blast but miss the bigger show happening behind the smoke at state department between EX.ISI gen Ahsan and SD officials in washington and between gen.kiyani and putin in mosscow over the sips of vodka.

Supply route was opened without any concession to Pakistan. Russians used this for their own purpose spoiling everything Pakistan had planned.
mercantile mentality will think only in terms of money but will miss the bigger picture as always.:cheers:

More delusions...
It was paksitan who initially asked 5000 dollars per containers but had to low down upto 1500 or less or like dat ..

Did U.S asked paksitan b4 signing U.S -afgan agreement?

if paksitan is too sure then why running to russia? :azn:

I would say ..I would say...:blah: :blah: :blah:

So your point is that India is not going to join the American led alliance to contain China.

I think the Indians have already shown their cards and have joined them

It is just that they are afraid to say it openly for this has implications for the Indian government - both internally and externally.

Back
Top Bottom