What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
punjab text book board is a pakistani publication...the paragraph you have quoted teaches hatred against congress and hindus...whats your point in this????

Did you not read the part where it says that moderates tried to protect the muslims ?
Does it not say that there was nothing wrong with hindus-muslims for a thousand years ?
Does it not say that Gandhi was a leader who preached inter-faith harmony ?

If it were "Hate-filled" it would say that "All Hindus are bad guys, they were really cruel to us at partition and it is entirely their fault that the partition occurred. The Mughals tried to take good care of them but they always ended up mounting a rebellion against their gracious rulers."

Now that would be one-sided, biased and hate-filled.......

Did you not read the part where it says that moderates tried to protect the muslims ?
Does it not say that there was nothing wrong with hindus-muslims for a thousand years ?
Does it not say that Gandhi was a leader who preached inter-faith harmony ?

If it were "Hate-filled" it would say that "All Hindus are bad guys, they were really cruel to us at partition and it is entirely their fault that the partition occurred. The Mughals tried to take good care of them but they always ended up mounting a rebellion against their gracious rulers."

Now that would be one-sided, biased and hate-filled.......

ok, but whats ur point in quoting that para??

Thousands of muslim children in the UK being taught to chop hands off!

^^Same fundoos fundooing in Pakistan...

Wikileaks: Saudi Arabia, UAE funded extremist networks in Pakistan

The study material is of import quality... nothing indigenous about it.

we are told in our religion that Jews, Christians and other non muslims cannot be our friends..
That doesn not mean we are asked to be bad with them or we are stopped from being friendly with them..we can do all that..But we are asked to be cautios,as our being muslim will come up at some point and they will unite against us..
I live In Uk and i cannot make any permanent Native British friend because i dont drink..Why i dont drink? because i am a Muslim..They ask me out to the Pub,which i cannot go as i cannot them in drinking alcohol..And it all ends there.. they go their way and i go mine...
But is that a reason for me to hate them,or for them to hate me? NO.
If Islam told us all this...its proof that islam is truth...
It is pretty evident dfrom current circumstances that what our religion told us isnt wrong..
The whole world is united against muslims and constantly spewing out Muslim hate propaganda...
Further proof that Islam is the true religion...

we are told in our religion that Jews and other non muslims cannot be our friends..
That doesn not mean we are asked to be bad with them or we are stopped from being friendly with them..we can do all that..But we are asked to be cautios,as our being muslim will come up at some point and they will unite against us..
It is pretty evident dfrom current circumstances that what our religion told us isnt wrong..
The whole world is united against muslims and constantly spewing out Muslim hate propaganda...

So are you saying that this news about Pakistani books spewing hate against Hindu is totally wrong and made up?

we are told in our religion that Jews and other non muslims cannot be our friends..

yep, u are right, all other religions are useless, thank u for contribution, may we all of should go home now and because our religion is a false one and we have no god.....

ok, but whats ur point in quoting that para??

My point is that all this talk about hate-filled literature being taught in Pakistani schools is baseless. People are tossing about all these facts, figures and reports but NO ONE has so far come up with a reference that actually quotes a hate-filled book. I just quoted a Pakistan Studies book for grade 12th that shows that there is no hate for hindus taught in our schools. That my friend is "My Point" in quoting this para.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

yep, u are right, all other religions are useless, thank u for contribution, may we all of should go home now and because our religion is a false one and we have no god.....

Where did he say that ?
Do you have a habit of misquoting people ?

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

So are you saying that this news about Pakistani books spewing hate against Hindu is totally wrong and made up?

Don't know about him, but I'm saying so........

My point is that all this talk about hate-filled literature being taught in Pakistani schools is baseless. People are tossing about all these facts, figures and reports but NO ONE has so far come up with a reference that actually quotes a hate-filled book. I just quoted a Pakistan Studies book for grade 12th that shows that there is no hate for hindus taught in our schools. That my friend is "My Point" in quoting this para.

dude, the para u quoted still contradicts what we know, according to u mass murders were started by hindu extremists, we are taught that they were started in pakistan and hindus started them to avenge them......u cannot prove me right or wrong conclusively.....

The topic I believe is Pakistan and child education in Pakistan.

Spoon feed time, hence i'll quote myself...."Indians here should watch this video".!!
The topic in essence is Pakistani child education in reference to preaching hatred against Hindus....(Not Indians)...seems an element of religious touch to it, hence the video to clarify the psyche of Islam in the wisdom of a convert subject. !!

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Where did he say that ?
Do you have a habit of misquoting people ?

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Don't know about him, but I'm saying so........

he said that islam is the only true religion, read his post carefully....

Look who is saying all this.

What was started in zia era was actually the crop cultivation by US to get islamic militants to be used against russia. They beautifully exploited the 'jihad' terminology which has now infilterated in mind of every extremist. US is now worried for crop which it cultivated years back.

The "hate Hindu" doctrine came as a necessity. As the dictator did not have much to justify his blunders of 65..
his successors added to that , the succession of Bangladesh has been conveniently blamed on the Hindu Bengali's conspiring with the Hindu's of India. It became the mantra of the establishment to justify its excesses.
Do Hindu's in India not hate Pakistan or Muslims?..

After all, such children dont come out of holes.. they too have been fed hatred just as Pakistani text books are accused of.
Yet, how much of this hatred do you actually see come out in the everyday person. This is a online forum, you dont join online forums unless you have a strong motivation to express your view.. be it of peace or hate. Ive seen more hate by Indians here than we Pakistanis show.. but that is due to the larger number of Indian online users.
The actual gauge of hatred is the common man, out in the street.. and by my guess. such extremes are found only in 1/50 or even 1/100th of the population. The rest care for their own security, and would rather just live their lives and let others live it..instead of caring what religion the other person is from.
Its true in Pakistan, its True in India.
The difference is, that the press of any country or nation prefers to voice the 1/100th person as the other 99 are really too dull to boost ratings.

You make some valid points and let me tell you where I stand.

Hindus in India hate Pakistan just as Muslims in Pakistan hate India. But that is not the whole picture. Inidians to a large extent do not like Pakistan and not Pakistanis. We have nothing against Pakistanis, we have everything against the establishment. Same may be the case in Pakistan.

About hating Muslims, yes many hindus do hate muslims just as the many sections within muslims hate each other and kill each other. That does not mean someone has to promote such divisions using educational text books. The business of hate is a profitable one for politicians on either side of the border who milk our differences and get votes.

As such the truth as I have seen it is that in India we have Muslim haters and we have Hindu haters and we also have every other religion haters.

We have our shortcomings and they are not because of our education. To an extent the standard of text books could be much better but one thing that our texts do teach us is tolerance and an attitude to live and let live. I have gone through the grind of Indian schools and let me tell you that our school has a teacher student ration of 1 : 6 and we had a significant diversity in the religion followed by our teachers. In my entire schooling I was never told anything that even remotely sounded partial or biased.

Look who is saying all this.

What was started in zia era was actually the crop cultivation by US to get islamic militants to be used against russia. They beautifully exploited the 'jihad' terminology which has now infilterated in mind of every extremist. US is now worried for crop which it cultivated years back.

Are Pakistanis not worried that this crop can be dangerous for Pakistan ? Truth told this attitude of Jihad is not so dangerous for US anymore as they are in a state of hyper alertness after 9/11. It will hurt Afghanistan and Pakistan and will make a little difference to the rest of the world.

dude, the para u quoted still contradicts what we know, according to u mass murders were started by hindu extremists, we are taught that they were started in pakistan and hindus started them to avenge them......u cannot prove me right or wrong conclusively.....

"As soon as the news broke out that "Mother Punjab" was to be divided into Muslim majority and non-Muslim majority wings and awarded to Pakistan and India respectively, the Sikhs and Hindus of Punjab went into an irreversible spiral of outrage and the partition that had so far seen only limited instances of violence evolved into an eerie reminder of the Holocaust, the memories of which were still fresh in the minds of the witnesses of World War II. Sikh and Hindu militias attacked caravans of muslims already plagued by disease and hunger, killing them by the hundreds. The incumbent Indian Government which had promised to see the partition through "Without Incident" was utterly helpless to do anything to stop this slaughter."-The Great Partition

I can only point you in the right direction, the journey is yours to make.......................

You make some valid points and let me tell you where I stand.

Hindus in India hate Pakistan just as Muslims in Pakistan hate India. But that is not the whole picture. Inidians to a large extent do not like Pakistan and not Pakistanis. We have nothing against Pakistanis, we have everything against the establishment. Same may be the case in Pakistan.

About hating Muslims, yes many hindus do hate muslims just as the many sections within muslims hate each other and kill each other. That does not mean someone has to promote such divisions using educational text books. The business of hate is a profitable one for politicians on either side of the border who milk our differences and get votes.

As such the truth as I have seen it is that in India we have Muslim haters and we have Hindu haters and we also have every other religion haters.

We have our shortcomings and they are not because of our education. To an extent the standard of text books could be much better but one thing that our texts do teach us is tolerance and an attitude to live and let live. I have gone through the grind of Indian schools and let me tell you that our school has a teacher student ration of 1 : 6 and we had a significant diversity in the religion followed by our teachers. In my entire schooling I was never told anything that even remotely sounded partial or biased.

dont be the buyer of negative propaganda ramu.

There is nothing so in our text books, if there is any please share with evidence.

Give some time to read last sermon of our prophet which is in every of our islamiyat text book. In that sermon it was categorically stated that there is dominance of one on another.

Untrue. In most of the schools this isin't being done. Infact, in Pakistan Studies we teach our children on how the Muslims-Sikhs-Hindus co-operated to get freedom and that we are one nation from the background.

But looking at the backstabbing done too, the teachers may give negative remarks in fury. Which is true too.
Let' not forget in a modern school in US, the classes of Religion studies, Islam is taught as most violent religion which promotes killing and takes away rights from women. We are taught as being terrorists.

This is a fact being practiced all over the world. Even in many parts of India. When I was a kid, I used to go to a Muslim teacher who was from Bombay I guess. Her kids used to come home crying (they were around 6 and 8 years), complaining about unfair games being played by the Hindu teachers and students, and they were being mocked of.

This is the bitter truth. I remember a thread long ago, where Pakistani girls in secondary school were asked about Pak-India ties. They said that we should be sister Nations and Pakistan mustn't have exploded the N.Bombs in 98 to have friendly ties with India, not arrogance. This is how our students are.

The study reviewed more than 100 textbooks from grades 1-10 from Pakistan’s four provinces. Researchers in February this year visited 37 public schools, interviewing 277 students and teachers, and 19 madrases, where they interviewed 226 students and teachers. The Islamisation of textbooks began under the US-backed rule of army dictator Gen. Zia-ul-Haq, who courted Islamists to support his rule.

”Religious minorities are often portrayed as inferior or second-class citizens who have been granted limited rights and privileges by generous Pakistani Muslims, for which they should be grateful,” the report said. ”Hindus are repeatedly described as extremists and eternal enemies of Islam whose culture and society is based on injustice and cruelty, while Islam delivers a message of peace and brotherhood, concepts portrayed as alien to the Hindu.”

The books don’t contain many specific references to Christians, but those that ”that do exist seem generally negative, painting an incomplete picture of the largest religious minority in Pakistan,” the report said.

Oh wow. Was I and others here Alien? In which Pakistan did we study in? I was never taught this. The kids who go to school in my family aren't either. I assume that the research was only done in Waziristan.

What a waste to time...............................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom