What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats just pure lies and hate just there and they showing a hindu holy man in the picture

what i read about Hinduism was that they had a caste system and lower cast do not had rights to do many things

and today after 5-6 yeas i found many people trying to abolish this system in different areas of India. Even some star plus, colour tv dramas are trying to do this

That is quite strange indeed. If this is botched up report, this commission will loose credibility for sure.

Anyways I came across something similar, Its from a document from CRSS, Pakistan.

b6st1s.jpg

29xw27c.jpg

http://crss.pk/downloads/Reports/Research-Reports/Story-of-Jihadi-Curriculum-in-Pakistan.pdf

Incorrect, classes 6 to 8th are taught a book published by the Oxford University Press, I doubt they would allow this stuff to be published.
Sample:
9780195775983.jpg

The foundation of Hindu setup was based on injustice and cruelty is historical fact for you?

Thora sharam kar lo bhai? Think about the innocent Pakistani Hindu kids, How do you think they feel when they read this in their textbook?

we are not dumb idiots and stop treating us as such..
we can differentiate between history and whats happening now..
we are aware that hindu child in Pskistan is not a hindu oppressor...

The text books in Pakistan were manipulated by politicians.. I suggest that most posting on this thread have a look at the description of "the Murder of history" by KK aziz.

Thanks for the reference. I found this video on youtube.

It is followed by three more parts and it is an interesting watch. It should make everyone realise that the initial article is not far from the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats just pure lies and hate just there and they showing a hindu holy man in the picture

The picture is not from the book, it was put in by whoever made the report.

Meray khyal say, yeh sara Bollywood ka asar hain. Inko aur kuch to pata hi ney. Jab inkay lokh/journalist jata hain, to khud katay hain ki "Pakistanis are very warm hearted people".

Incorrect, classes 6 to 8th are taught a book published by the Oxford University Press, I doubt they would allow this stuff to be published.
Sample:
9780195775983.jpg

Once again I find it hard to believe that everyone is taught from Oxford Univeristy Press books and every school prescribes them.

The foundation of Hindu setup was based on injustice and cruelty is historical fact for you?

Thora sharam kar lo bhai? Think about the innocent Pakistani Hindu kids, How do you think they feel when they read this in their textbook?

I think that is in reference to the caste system, as well as archaic practices like sati & others.

you cant deny what brahman upper class used to do with shudar and lower class hindus.

The caste system is a similar concept that we had in UK/France if you did history you will know we had the peasents, royals, priest class etc but in the Hindu holy book the Gita 'anyone' can come to Godhead but that book that roy_gourav posted was pure lies and hate.

we are not dumb idiots and stop treating us as such..
we can differentiate between history and whats happening now..
we are aware that hindu child in Pskistan is not a hindu oppressor...[/QUOTE]

Whats that i thought some one on this forum said that muslims ruled a 1000 years over entire "Hindustan"

Sample:
9780195775983.jpg

i use to hate this guy Peter Moss, i hate this subject because of the long Q/A

In summary the main philosophical subject matter of the Bhagavad Gita is the explanation of five basic concepts or "truths":[34]

Ishvara (The Supreme Controller)
Jiva (Living beings/the individualized soul)
Prakrti (Nature/Matter)
Dharma (Duty in accordance with Divine law)
Kaala (Time)

Again that was pure lies and hate nothing is further from the truth in our Holy book

Sample:
9780195775983.jpg

Well thats what they wanted...Our children studying "Their Books" instead of our own....and they have succeeded.Instead of Haali and Roomi..Its John major and stephen king...and still they are not happy with us...
Teaching Islam does not teach Terrorism,and if someone is dumb enough to beleive that,they cant be helped.

And the same couldn't have been done without using the word 'extremist'?

Could Have: Yes
However, like I said, a Pakistani textbook can't be blamed for having a Pakistani perspective. As an Indian textbook will have an Indian perspective which as Andross already said, they do have.
Andross clearly stated that he read that hostilities were started by Muslims and that Hindu Militias were set up to protect the people. Do you honestly think that a minority can orchestrate a massacre of 4 million people ?
Indian perspective, yes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom