What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's more like "hatred" for/rivalry with Indians. Nothing to do with Hindus. Pakistani Hindus are extremely patriotic, & we are proud of them, despite the difficulties they've had to face.

go check other threads,its all about hindus killed this and that,hinduism is sick,eat with rats,drink cow urine,etc
i dont see the word indian anywhere

You can't say that when the own Pakistani hindu council have recieved threats that attacks on hindus will take place it turns into communal tension.

Kumar said the Hindu community had sought protection from police after receiving anonymous calls threatening them with “serious consequences”.

And......Your point is ?

...how can you say that it identifies Hindus as extremists alone ?...
Because it uses that description only in the context of Hindus. Duh!!

I could say that it identifies them as protectors.
Really? Let me quote it once again.

'The Congress although lead by Gandhiji who preached tolerance and kindness, was at the time dominated by Hindus, who were in turn dominated by extremists.'

Implying that, those who prevailed, i.e. played the dominating part, were the 'extremist' Hindus, while the 'moderate' Hindus were few and far between.

You just picked a wrong para.

go check other threads,its all about hindus killed this and that,hinduism is sick,eat with rats,drink cow urine,etc

Example ?
If your taking trolls to heart then I can't help you, here and there a troll comes by and bashes the hell out of Pakistan, however, we don't take it to heart because for that troll, we have dozens of quality Indian posters as well who maintain a civil discussion and are a treat to argue with......

History and Social Studies are a part of the Pakistan Studies course, and I am having trouble verifying the highlighted part because surprisingly, Social Studies is not a subject in Pakistani schools until grade 6th !

That is quite strange indeed. If this is botched up report, this commission will loose credibility for sure.

Anyways I came across something similar, Its from a document from CRSS, Pakistan.

b6st1s.jpg

29xw27c.jpg

http://crss.pk/downloads/Reports/Research-Reports/Story-of-Jihadi-Curriculum-in-Pakistan.pdf

Same here, however, Islamic supremacy was taught in the course at the time. Still, no ill words for any culture or religion though................

Yes we were taught "Drinking alcohol is wrong and alcohol should be avoided at all times"
But we werent asked to "Kill the Alcoholic,or hate the alcoholic" .

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

That is quite strange indeed. If this is botched up report, this commission will loose credibility for sure.

Anyways I came across something similar, Its from a document from CRSS, Pakistan.

b6st1s.jpg

http://crss.pk/downloads/Reports/Research-Reports/Story-of-Jihadi-Curriculum-in-Pakistan.pdf

all these are historical facts...whats wrong with teaching them?

Because it uses that description only in the context of Hindus only. Duh!!

Really? Let me quote it once again.

'The Congress although lead by Gandhiji who preached tolerance and kindness, was at the time dominated by Hindus, who were in turn dominated by extremists.'

Implying that, those who prevailed, i.e. played the dominating part, were the 'extremist' Hindus, while the 'moderate' Hindus were few and far between.

You just picked a wrong para.

other than in the Congress part, intended to show the Muslim's political isolation

Already written in my last post.

Thats just pure lies and hate just there and they showing a hindu holy man in the picture

you cant deny what brahman upper class used to do with shudar and lower class hindus.

Example ?
If your taking trolls to heart then I can't help you, here and there a troll comes by and bashes the hell out of Pakistan, however, we don't take it to heart because for that troll, we have dozens of quality Indian posters as well who maintain a civil discussion and are a treat to argue with......

the so called trolls you are talking about have many thanks to their credit
so doesnt it show the general mood and thinking of the members on pdf?
there is another thread similar to this and that is a troll fest,even though the video posted there is 10 years old

The foundation of Hindu setup was based on injustice and cruelty is historical fact for you?

Thora sharam kar lo bhai? Think about the innocent Pakistani Hindu kids, How do you think they feel when they read this in their textbook?

Yes we were taught "Drinking alcohol is wrong and alcohol should be avoided at all times"
But we werent asked to "Kill the Alcoholic,or hate the alcoholic" .

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

you have been brainwashed :rolleyes:

I've never seen any Pakistani member here mock Hinduism here. Mocking Indians is a different issue, & is covered under reciprocity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom