What's new

Pakistan’s secret dirty war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two types of persons get excited by the word 'period' - pre-teen boys who have learned just now that girls don't have wee-wee and Xeric.

Just the suppressed childhood and "adulthood"! ;)

This hypocrisy of talking about the virtues of "modesty" and then talking shyt about the women is amazing. The worst hypocrites ever.

One can begin to understand why the "stoning to death" is prescribed for such perverts. ;)

^^ And that's how their acts are not considered acts of terrorism in india, right?

Wonder why it is banned by the State Governments of Orissa, Chattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh etc.

Dont know why they have been subjected to acts like POTA then.

Wonder why Naxalite-Maoist insurgency is presently the longest continuously active conflict worldwide.

i am surprised to as why did in 2006 Manmohan Singh called the Naxalites "The single biggest internal security challenge ever faced by our country."

And again in 2009, he said the country was "losing the battle against Maoist rebels".

But i know one thing, your govt has listed the group as a terrorist organization under Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act of India (1967). Now go ask someone why you were not told of this.

So stop being a smarta$$ and answer the question.
You seem to think that all acts of terrorism must be secessionist in nature. That is a very simplistic, almost juvenile, understanding of how State functions and responds to exigencies. Maoists seek to take over India, and not secede from India, through armed revolution. In that sense Maoists are similar to your TTPs, who also seek to take over Pakistan to instill their own form of whatever. Balochistanis, on the other hand, want to secede from the State of Pakistan, like the Kashmiris from the State of India.

Btw, POTA doesn't exist anymore in its original form.

^ Someone please tell him POTA is no longer there in India. Jeez. Nor there is AFSPA or Disturbed Areas Act in Red Corridor either. His concern for the now-extinct POTA is beginning to unsettle me.

It (Naxalism) is a socio-economic problem because of the decades of neglect the tribals of Central India have been subjected to.

And it is an internal security problem because the movement has been hijacked by a group of rogues who have tasted the lust of power.

Uncle Wiki Perhaps ?

See, they never come out of the past. Just impossible for them.

For them Tamils (tell him you are one :hitwall: ) are still fighting to get out of India!

All they want is to go back to a 7th century Arab desert. So they can never catch up with the present and the future, they just remember the past.

See, they never come out of the past. Just impossible for them.

For them Tamils (tell him you are one :hitwall: ) are still fighting to get out of India!

All they want is to go back to a 7th century Arab desert. So they can never catch up with the present and the future, they just remember the past.

Dont say that, one of the members watching this thread will disagree with you. Even the words of a Native Tamil doesnt matter to him for he knows more about my land than myself ;)

^^ Just because these acts are no more enforced would wipe the slate clean for hindustan(is).
No it doesn't. What it however does reflect is India's willingness to learn from mistakes and make amends.
And they are considered mere criminals and not terrorists, right? Try concentrating on post#145. Though i know it's difficult to do so while one is ovulating.
They are terrorists alright. All secessionists are terrorists but all terrorists are not secessionists.

PS: Have some decency and show some respect to women.

Uncle Wiki Perhaps ?

No.

It's as per the categorization used by the Uppsala Conflict Data Program under which conflicts causing at least 1000 violent deaths per year are listed, and guess what, your Nax-Maoist tops it by getting initiated in 1967. The second one on the list is the Afghan civil war since 1978.

Facepalm?!

No.

It's as per the categorization used by the Uppsala Conflict Data Program under which conflicts causing at least 1000 violent deaths per year are listed, and guess what, your Nax-Maoist tops it by getting initiated in 1967. The second one on the list is the Afghan civil war since 1978.

Facepalm?!

And Uppasala-whatever doesnt know that the original Naxal movement was crushed to its death in 1975 by Indira Gandhi ?

Oops *double facepalm*. I would be obliged if Vinod and TP could help with their palms also as mine is not sufficient :lol:

EDIT: As I suspected, its Uncle Wiki at work. :lol: List of ongoing military conflicts

^^ Try harder.

You guys are really the 'been there, done that' type when it comes to licking one's own spit, shifting poles and going back on word. You da champs!

The abrupt responses bore witness.

^ Mehhh seen this response too many times when there was a pwnage.

A better comeback would suit your 'elite' status. Not this dumazz one. :wave:

Maybe Indians should support Baloch "morally".

By all means infact you guys are already doing so and let me add not just morally however don't forget that unlike Kashmir, Balochistan is not a disputed territory and neither is any resolution passed on Baluchistan, nor did Pakistan ever went to the UN and promised a referendum. Going by your logic perhaps we Pakistanis should also start supporting the maoists.

Started by riding the horse, got stuck when there was a problem understanding terrorists, separatist, and criminals and now nailed it by bringing in the 'original' syndrome.

And Uppasala-whatever doesnt know that the original Naxal movement was crushed to its death in 1975 by Indira Gandhi ?

Now ofcourse Charu and Kanu couldnt exist for ever. Whatever I.Ghandi did as regards to Naxals is history now, why? Because if we go by this definition Palestinian struggle should have died with the death of Yaser, so should Kashmir's when you guys moved in there and TTP should have been defunct when B.Mehsud died.

BTW, i was told that the earliest manifestation of the naxalites was the Vetti Chakiri Movement in around '48.

EDIT: As I suspected, its Uncle Wiki at work. :lol: List of ongoing military conflicts

My initial source was http://www.mithilaconnect.com/offbeat/889-maoist-insurgency-is-india-prepared.html but now as you have mentioned it, i am sure it would come handy.

Coming to the topic, i have my serious doubts on the article. Mere propaganda at its best. The kind of media we have these days, if anyone seriously believes news like this can stay under the carpet, he/she is living in a fools paradise. PA does not control the media, if they did, Musharraf would have never stepped down.

By all means infact you guys are already doing so and let me add not just morally however don't forget that unlike Kashmir, Balochistan is not a disputed territory and neither is any resolution passed on Baluchistan, nor did Pakistan ever went to the UN and promised a referendum.

Already been there - Perhaps a revisit is in order ;

One question - Is the artificial rubber stamp of an impotent organisation enough to put a lid on the 'genuine' aspirations for a 'Right to Self Determination' ? I guess not. So from this angle Balochistan is as disputed as Kashmir.

Peoples' right to self-determination is not contingent upon peoples' land being declared 'disputed' by any international organisation. People of Kashmir has as much right to self-determination as people of Baluchistan. East Pakistan, for example, was not 'disputed'. Like the people of Balochistanis today, the East Pakistani Bengalis then aspired to be free and today they are Bangladeshis. No UN resolution was needed for that.

Going by your logic perhaps we Pakistanis should also start supporting the maoists.

If you had the resources and your country is not facing the problems it is facing right now, its a no-brainer that you would have tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom