What's new

Pakistan’s secret dirty war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. I agree the Baloch rebels should be stuck up with a danda for trying to secede. Let me see the Pakistanis taking the same stand on Kashmiri terrorists.

One key difference between Kashmir and Balochistan is , the Baloch separatists are local Balochis while the terrorists in Kashmir are jobless Punjabi Pakistanis.

Confusing the events are we ?

Charu died in 1972 and I did not mention 1972 as the year Naxal movement was crushed. While Kanu Sanyal died just recently in 2010.

The Naxal movement was crushed by the year 1975 by Indira and it was only in the early part of this millenium was the movement again started operating after being underground all the in between years.

And do you know what Kanu said of the current crop of thugs ?

^^ i know when and how did these guys died. Infact i had to recheck the dates when they died and i also deliberately excluded Jangal Santhal, why? The post was meant to be an aphorism.

Subtle indeed.

One key difference between Kashmir and Balochistan is , the Baloch separatists are local Balochis while the terrorists in Kashmir are jobless Punjabi Pakistanis.

Yes, and they deserve all the cheeras they can get.

I would prefer that barbed wire trick with them as well. Not sure IA caught upto that or not with these terrorists.

I am sure they have their own techniques for dealing with them though. They are suddenly not that keen to visit anymore. ;)

Just because Horses dont like to race with Donkeys doesn't mean horses are afraid of racing with donkeys.And by your own admission I'm the horse here :lol:

Yup, judging by the quality of your posts, you must be the thorough breed on the left. :woot:

mini%20horse.jpg

Infact "Peoples' right to self-determination IS contingent upon peoples' land being declared 'disputed'".

A moral stand by Pakistanis as always :tup: yes, a neighboring country gets to decide whther sons of the soil get to decide their fate :) Explains the worldwide sympathy their stand attracts :cheesy:

steady now, you are talking about the place I grew up and spent my youth. I have had to bear the news of the death of the people I knew very closely all because of what is happening. you just got no clue whets happening on ground...East Pakistan is a battleground where we are faced with a group of blackmailing thugs who want this place to remain in the dark ages...It is a place where over 80% of the population is totally disregarded by some thugs...
You see, I've heard it all before.

Actually The Punjabis are still in a school age, growing up to serve Bharat Mata as if there is no tomorrow. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
A moral stand by Pakistanis as always :tup: yes, a neighboring country gets to decide whther sons of the soil get to decide their fate :) Explains the worldwide sympathy their stand attracts :cheesy:

Their mental gymnastics is funny.

If it is just the "disputed" thingy they are worried about, why the canard of human rights and supposed sympathy for them?

Wy not just keep repeating the "disputed" mantra all the time that the world has been ignoring for 6 decades and more.

Even the UN is not interested any longer! :lol:

You see, I've heard it all before.

well now
since you totally killed the argument should I remind you about your best friend in the middle east who uses the worse excuses to keep on expanding its borders? I know its not related to the thread but please think before you say something.

there is a difference with Bangladesh, the majority of the population wanted independence from the West Pakistan. Whereas the BLA doesn’t even really care what the majority wants
it will kill anyone regardless of the ethnicity. Their hit list includes men and women, doctors, engineers, labourers, teachers, professors
if they happen to be nonbaloch then very good. If they happen to be baloch then tough.

In BLA’s dictionary Freedom demands sacrifices (of the people they kill).

But this cant go on forever. Just like back in the days in Vietnam and now in Afghanistan, the mighteiest army is either running away with the tail between its legs or coming to terms with the reality of talking with the Taliban.

There are already talks in Dubai with the Baloch exiled leaders, only the hardcore pillocks will be left out in the cold. Mir Zafarullah Jamali might be a lame duck but he still commands respect in balochistan. The reason why you don’t know him is because he didn’t pick up the gun and went about blowing up power stations in the name of Balochistan.

hahaha..
so jobless Punjabis are so brave that they are even stagging rallies out in the open in Kashmir?

check this one out

look what is happenign to this Indian outsider in Kashmir
is it jobless Pakistani Punjabis or Pakistani kashmiris who are making this outsider run for it?

Kashmir-protest-460_789963c.jpg

hahaha..
so jobless Punjabis are so brave that they are even stagging rallies out in the open in Kashmir?

check this one out

is it jobless Pakistani Punjabis or Pakistani kashmiris who are making this outsider run for it?

ask them,how much they are given for this??
they will say b/w 300-500 Rs......:lol:
even many of them were seen in the queue for the recruitment in indian army:woot:

hahaha..

check this one out

That is the difference.

In India, these people are not being blown up by artillery or fighter aircraft as the Baloch and tribals are in Pakistan.

These people are our people. We don't do to them what Pakistan did to the Bengalis or is doing to the Baloch and tribals.

^^ instead they have been subjugated, tortured, raped and killed by enforcing POTAs, TADAs, AFSPAs et al

^^ That is reserved for the terrorists, especially those trying to sneak in from outside.

The rest of them are taken care by a few lathis and learn their lessons.

We don't do to them what the PA is seen doing in the OP and what it did to the Bengalis. Definitely no arty and FAs like the brave forces on our West that would rather blow up a whole town than fight from close quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom