What's new

Pakistan’s secret dirty war

Status
Not open for further replies.
How evil must Pakistan become before its citizens realize that relying on the government is hopeless and another solution must be sought?

steady now,
you are talking about the place I grew up and spent my youth. I have had to bear the news of the death of the people I knew very closely
all because of what is happening.
you just got no clue whets happening on ground because these people who write these articles are sitting miles away and choose to write what suites them and/ or their publisher/ financier.

Balochistan is a battleground where we are faced with a group of blackmailing thugs who want this place to remain in the dark ages. It is a mindset where women are buried alive and if there is an outcry these tribal chieftains get upset and don’t understand what is all that fuss about.

It is a place where over 80% of the population is totally disregarded by some thugs who are using the “stop the Islamist Pakistan” card to get the sympathy of the west.

Hell, im done with all this.......our college union called a strike last week. We want freedom for all mallus and pandis (tamil folk). My dream is an independant mallu land. We will use our mallu military and kunjalikutti to annex pandi land later.

Just. Remember. That.

Thanks.

^ Yahoo Answers as a source . Now how much more ridiculous can it get ? :lol:

*Going off to laugh for few minutes*
This from some one also in denial on Dalits.
You are on a single Horse race chum. :oops:

Now ofcourse Charu and Kanu couldnt exist for ever. Whatever I.Ghandi did as regards to Naxals is history now, why? Because if we go by this definition Palestinian struggle should have died with the death of Yaser, so should Kashmir's when you guys moved in there and TTP should have been defunct when B.Mehsud died.

Confusing the events are we ?

Charu died in 1972 and I did not mention 1972 as the year Naxal movement was crushed. While Kanu Sanyal died just recently in 2010.

The Naxal movement was crushed by the year 1975 by Indira and it was only in the early part of this millenium was the movement again started operating after being underground all the in between years.

And do you know what Kanu said of the current crop of thugs ?

CPI and CPI(ML) Liberation today condoled the death of Kanu Sanyal, the founder of the Naxalite movement, saying the recent Maoist tactics of assassinations and targeting common people "deeply depressed him".

Seems the Horse's bolted ...... again. :lol:

Just because Horses dont like to race with Donkeys doesn't mean horses are afraid of racing with donkeys.And by your own admission I'm the horse here :lol:

LoL indian inferiority complex and hubris, 80% on less than half a dollar a day, more hungry than sub-Saharan Africa - and Naxalites controlling a third of their states, and they are worried about us.

LoL indian inferiority complex and hubris, 80% on less than half a dollar a day, more hungry than sub-Saharan Africa - and Naxalites controlling a third of their states, and they are worried about us.

You forgot toilets :(

You forgot toilets :(

LoL - the problem with kids on both sides of the border, is the other is always more naked. The fact is on insurgency's india has no moral justification to lecture any other country.

Peoples' right to self-determination is not contingent upon peoples' land being declared 'disputed' by any international organisation. People of Kashmir has as much right to self-determination as people of Baluchistan. East Pakistan, for example, was not 'disputed'. Like the people of Balochistanis today, the East Pakistani Bengalis then aspired to be free and today they are Bangladeshis. No UN resolution was needed for that.

Infact "Peoples' right to self-determination IS contingent upon peoples' land being declared 'disputed'". It's just like adding legitimacy (or illegality) to people's cause. Just because india considers that it is the only country in this world and the remainder of the world least concerns it wouldnt automatically imply that the say of the outside world doesnt matters or holds guud any more. Had external intervention been so unrewarding states like Israel and Kosovo would have had a different fate.

If the term 'disputed' had been so debilitated (as the indians hope it should have been) then every separatist movement had been acceptable. In that case india had no right to commit atrocities in Kashmir, Pakistan should have freed Balochistan long back, Khalistan should have been a reality today etc etc. But that's not how it is. india(ns) feel proud when they enforce AFSPA against the the 7 sisters and consider it considers it meddling with india's internal affairs, but then it doesnt enjoy a similar standing on Kashmir (not withstanding the fact that india considers it as it's atoot ang or refuses to accept outside world's say over the issue). If that had not been the case, Kashmir might have faced a fate similar to that of Khalistan.

The victims' relatives and Baloch groups blame the "kill and dump" incidents on Pakistani security forces, particularly the Frontier Corps and intelligence agencies. Many of the victims were abducted by uniformed Frontier Corps soldiers, often accompanying men in plain clothes, in front of multiple witnesses.

Human rights abuses attributed to the security agencies have created a climate of fear for the families of the disappeared. They are terrified to speak out in fear that security agents will kill their loved ones or abduct other family members in reprisal.

Amnesty International calls on the Pakistan government to:

* Investigate all alleged human rights abuses, including all “disappearances” recorded by the judicial Commission of Inquiry for Missing Persons;
* Bring all perpetrators of abuses to justice, whether they belong to security forces or non-state armed groups; and
* Ensure that all individuals brought to justice receive a fair trial and are not subjected to torture or other abuse in detention.

Pakistan must provide accountability for rising atrocities in Balochistan | Amnesty International

Just because Horses dont like to race with Donkeys doesn't mean horses are afraid of racing with donkeys.And by your own admission I'm the horse here :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom