What's new

Pakistan’s caste system: The untouchable's struggle

Absolute joke thread. Pretty much transparent as well. He told me two days ago that he was going to put threads up here in response to threads that I put up about Dalit problem in India. I put those threads up cos I was shocked at the abuse Indians are doing to their own and from a human rights perspective. Note even the UN has condemned the caste system in India.

We know we may have some small remnants of Hindu influence in Pakistan but in no way does it bear any comparison with that incredible monstrosity across the border where their laws outlaw it but their religion has institutionalised racism and this caste system. let me give you an example. Anyone can become a Muslim. Can anyone become a Hindu Brhamin-No. There is not much point discussing with Hindus the caste system because most of them dont now their own religion and to others it means whatever they want to. Later today if this thread goes on I will cut copy paste lies and ignorance of their own system.

This is typical of Indians who like to make out that they are shining Incredible man they even bleach their skin to look white. When reminded they are not shining not incredible and basically a pile of sh_t they then to make themselves feel better find some obscure in this case and at other times issues that Pakistan has as if it is escapism and oh they are better than us.

Indians your country is just as much a mess in every department you care to look at and don't even think we have the caste problem that you have or a racist religion that is used to defend it.

And don't say its of topic cos you said you were going to get back at Pakistan because we showed you the mirror

What are Developero and Kakgeta talking about here?

Indians belonging to the sweeper caste do not become doctors or soldiers? Please .....

I personally believe that the caste system is a load of bollocks, and reservation based on that even smellier bollocks.

Go thru some of the initial post in this thread and you will see why the bold part is a wrong perception of yours..

The false generalization by Haris Gazdar is based on a study of seven -- read seven -- villages. Based on seven villages, he dares to make a broad claim about Pakistani society in general!

Sir ji, you are again generalizing what happens in the cities to the whole of country. What I am saying holds true for both your and my country..

I would agree to any claim of substance that is brought before me. I rebuke any links of Pakistan to the caste system, however, when another Indian member brought up the question of feudalism, I accepted that Feudalism was prevalent in rural areas.

Indians belonging to the sweeper caste do not become doctors or soldiers? Please .....

I personally believe that the caste system is a load of bollocks, and reservation based on that even smellier bollocks.

Kindly quote where I said "An Indian belonging to lower caste cannot be a doctor or a soldier", I am waiting..........

What the fckg we have to do with caste system of Pakistan.

Its cos this guy who put the op thinks that it will some way make us forget the abomination that is going on in India where hundreds of millions are condemned by birth and a racist religion, which has been condemned as such by the UN

let me give you an example. Anyone can become a Muslim. Can anyone become a Hindu Brhamin-No.

Flawed example bro. If you're not born a Hindu, you can't "become" one - any Hindu, not just a Brahmin. Please do not bring in the Arya Samajis and the Hare Ramas here as they are the exception (and a greatly debated, resisted, and controversial one at that) rather than the rule in a religion that does not convert and never has.

I find it slightly hard to believe that caste system is rampant in Pakistan. From what I understand and from my interaction with many Pakistanis - I have never noticed them mention caste. I can see Pakistanis being discriminatory on basis of religious belief - Sunni- Shia - Ahmadiya and even ethnicity but not caste.

I find it slightly hard to believe that caste system is rampant in Pakistan. From what I understand and from my interaction with many Pakistanis - I have never noticed them mention caste. I can see Pakistanis being discriminatory on basis of religious belief - Sunni- Shia - Ahmadiya and even ethnicity but not caste.

Thank Goodness, I voice of reason and logic!

That was in response to AVK's claim that caste determines a person's profession.

Kindly quote where I said "An Indian belonging to lower caste cannot be a doctor or a soldier", I am waiting..........

Not is so many words. But your tone of Post #74 claiming "millions" of Pakistani sweeper sons joining the PA somehow comes across as implying that its exclusive to only you.

Its no big deal man. Our Constitution was written by the son of a sweeper who was a highly trained lawyer. In 1947.

Honduism is a racist religion not only can I not become a brahmin I cant even become a dalit not that i want to lol

In Pakistan anyone can become a Muslim.

Didnt know Muslim was a caste.. Always thought of it as a religion..

mate it that's little boy who opened this instead of condemning what is going on India with the caste system he thinks he can detract by bringing Pakistan up in a thread. Shame on him.

Didnt know Muslim was a caste.. Always thought of it as a religion..

stop playing cute you are really not as clever as you like to think you are. Go and sort out the abomination and suffering of India. Just cos we may have issues in Pakistan does in no way detract from the far bigger problems you got in India.

Hinduism is a racist religion. The caste system is reinforced by this abomination of a religion on this earth .

We have a few remnants of this abomination in Pakistan

Can't believe the article on previous page.. The dean of surgery in LUMH Hyderabad is a Hindu, Dr. Pushpa who is also chairperson of gynae department. In every surgical unit/ward they have 2 to 3 Hindu doctors, at least one of them assistant or associate professor. I never have seen any Hindu refusing to treat another Hindu at least in Pakistan.

I personally know a dalit doctor, dr Gordhan - He's such a jolly good fellow, enjoys very good relations with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom