What's new

Pakistan-Russia in talks over S-400 Missile Defence System: Foreign media

Notwithstanding the sarcasm, Russia is highly unlikely to sell it to Pakistan. That would mean losing its biggest defense buyer/partner by far, India. That could mean the Indians dropping out of the FGFA which would be devastating to Sukhoi.
yes, btw one shouldn't expect a sensible comment on the article/Post only posted for trolling in first place.

yes, btw one shouldn't expect a sensible comment on the article/Post only posted for trolling in first place.
Agreed. Why create an entire thread for a dubious article in the first place?

From the same source which funded our nuclear weapons program that the indians claimed was impossible for us to finance and achieve..........:azn:
House of sad???
Right now they need a lot of money to keep themselves afloat. Lol
Anyone with a iota of self respect would not depend on freebies this long. :)

as always India
we make India buy billions of stuff from Russians, this might be their thank you commission
Thanks for confessing that its your nefarious activities which has not let my countrymen live in peace.

no one, we will just allow them the access.to warm water heard fo CPEC? lol sure u have heard it Remeber the day when russia came to pakistan that theybare joining and whole india went to sleep.
If only Russians were so naive....

We'll pimp some indian whores...
Shows your class!

Russians gives it or not,Pakistan will have it sooner or later by china in the form of s-400 copy.

Russians gives it or not,Pakistan will have it sooner or later by china in the form of s-400 copy.
China is not going to buy the S-400. Period. The contract was signed 3 years ago and no word ... and if the Chinese can copy the S-400, then they have some really amazing copying skills
The S-400 with provide air defence to these parked SU35BM in PAF service.
There is no Su-35 in Pakistan's inventory ... what are you talking about?
We saw SU35 in PAF..
Are you sure about that? Seems extremely unlikely ...

China is not going to buy the S-400. Period. The contract was signed 3 years ago and no word ... and if the Chinese can copy the S-400, then they have some really amazing copying skills

R u serious ? Tell me a single thing which china has not copied from Russia.

China has officially confirmed the purchase of at least three regiments (six divisions) of S-400s for its air defense forces. Each division consists of eight launchers, 112 missiles, as well as the necessary command and support vehicles.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201702151050707023-china-s400-production-stage-analysis/

There is no Su-35 in Pakistan's inventory ... what are you talking about?

Are you sure about that? Seems extremely unlikely ...

Wake up and smell the coffee , you are in def.pk

I doubt you are a newbie though

Balsssss. S-400 nahin S-600. Specially developed for Pakistan. It is so advanced it will even intercept bullets of ground troops. It will also help the ghost warriors as described by General Lal Topi by blowing lot of hot air.

Don't mind me asking this but who's gonna pay the bill?
I will pay...you can take a long walk from here.:p:

No. I insist I pay.

* That is the question that Nehru asked in 1947. Who was going to fund this independant Pakistan. 70 years later here we are. So sure we will figure a way forward.
Just get some of the looted money back into your national exchequer and you can buy plethora of batteries of S-400.

Why do they need Gwadar port access? They infact well connected with most of the countries in Asia-Europe ... Lol check the map once in your life time..
Ho ho ho back at you. The "Asia-Europe" ones they have access to are controlled by their enemies. Their own ports are either iced half the year or in narrow waters controlled by their enemies (like their Black Sea ports and Vladivostock).

Gwadar would be ice free and has access to open Ocean.

Thanks for confessing that its your nefarious activities which has not let my countrymen live in peace.
We need to tighten a few screws to let your countrymen rest in peace :lol:

If we ever acquire such a hightech system from Russia, it will be the end of Russian indian relations which is far fetched. Anyway if such a system is acquired it needs to be placed on Pak Afghan border nkw that we are being threatened with air strikes and what not.

As far as russian relations are goes, Just check there History :
Russian Relations with Following countries goes back to Cold War Era:
Cuba, Syria, Angola, India, Vietnam and till date they never abandon anyone except Afghanistan.

Now a days they are looking for new friends but I yet to see these friendships coming at cost. Like Turkey, China and Iran. These are not chosen by dumping another even Vietnam is Ok with Russia and China

If you get S-400, then best of luck with that but don't think it gonna happen.

guys please dont give nightmares to our neighbour friends. We are not going to have it, now sleep well at night although CPEC wouldnt let you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom