What's new

Pakistan remains the principal national security threat to India

india is the eternal enemy, and can you please not get me involved in your inferiority complex.

Yea, that's another of your favorite clichés, "inferiority complex". I don't know why Pakistanis throw that term around all the time, with no rhyme or reason. Must be a case of psychological projection.

Pakistanis don't realize we have long grown out of CRIB of India vs Pakistan. China fears India of 2020 not now. They know that with have @$$ed efforts we rank no 5-6 in world overall. Imagine a strong govt. with modern approach>>>>>>>

Pakistan may be a security threat in one sense ....( military sense )
but I believe we have bigger threats within than Pakistan ...

To say Pakistan is the biggest security threat is a narrow perception of problems that India faces today ....

Neither India nor Pakistan are going to gain anything from this enmity

Pakistanis don't realize we have long grown out of CRIB of India vs Pakistan. China fears India of 2020 not now. They know that with have @$$ed efforts we rank no 5-6 in world overall. Imagine a strong govt. with modern approach>>>>>>>

China will not have to fear us in 2020. For one, we have not desire to take their territory, and we don't have much enmity with them. And secondly, they will be more than capable to deal with India in 2020, just as they are now.

Yes we have grown beyond the stage where Pakistan can be anything more than a nuisance for us, but to state that we will intimidate China is quite a stretch.

Pakistan may be a security threat in one sense ....( military sense )
but I believe we have bigger threats within than Pakistan ...

To say Pakistan is the biggest security threat is a narrow perception of problems that India faces today ....

Pakistan and its islamist proxies in India together, is still our biggest problem, I'd say. Then we have the Maoists as well, but otherwise I don't think there is any other hostile element that can pose a credible threat to the Indian state.

China will not have to fear us in 2020. For one, we have not desire to take their territory, and we don't have much enmity with them. And secondly, they will be more than capable to deal with India in 2020, just as they are now.

Yes we have grown beyond the stage where Pakistan can be anything more than a nuisance for us, but to state that we will intimidate China is quite a stretch.

Pakistan and its islamist proxies in India together, is still our biggest problem, I'd say. Then we have the Maoists as well, but otherwise I don't think there is any other hostile element that can pose a credible threat to the Indian state.

The threat of internal challenges ....whether conspired through Pakistan proxies or others should not be underestimated ...

Overall risk to Indian state is from within than outside ....that's my belief .

Fighting your own people is way difficult than fighting traditional enemies ...

The reason why tackling terrorism become so difficult is because immense collateral damage it causes ...further perpetuating the very cause we tried to eradicate ...it's vicious circle !!!

But again when we can talk of security challenges ...in military /armed conflict sense , it has different implications...

Frankly speaking - I was referring to totally different set of issues ..when we broaden security issue to overall socio-economic sense ...then we realize that Pakistan is really at periphery of all our problems ....

There are many silent wars ....India is waging ....

They take far bigger toll on India ....we aren't even aware of those issues !

they are eroding India slowly ...swiftly ....unbeknownst to us !!!

Pakistan remains the principal national security threat to India

and

India remains the principal national security threat to region

And Pakistani non state actors are the principal terrorism related threat to the world :)

Hiroshima ? Nagasaki ? Vietnam ? Iraq ? Afghanistan ? Syria ? African States ? Kashmir ? Palestine ? LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hiroshima ? Nagasaki ? Vietnam ? Iraq ? Afghanistan ? Syria ? African States ? Kashmir ? Palestine ? LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apart from Kashmir, none of the above has non state actors into the play. I think that's what Karan meant. I wish you had the courage to declare war openly like you did in 1971. I really do.

Yea, that's another of your favorite clichés, "inferiority complex". I don't know why Pakistanis throw that term around all the time, with no rhyme or reason. Must be a case of psychological projection.

Because indians do project inferiority complex, it is certain as night, follows day.

Well I believe in one sided affairs, if you want peace we would be more than happy and if you want WAR think twice before you pose a serious threats to India cuz IA is totally badass plus if Modi comes to power Pakistan would be butchered (if any war happens)

Pakistan biggest enemy is Taliban
While Indian biggest enemy is Indian themselves =))

Pakistan biggest enemy is Taliban
While Indian biggest enemy is Indian themselves =))

And Taliban are from where, mars?

Pakistan's biggest enemy are Pakistanis. They go by a lot of names - TTP, LeJ, BRA, BLA, Jundullah, LEA, LeT, and innumerable other "non-state-actors".

Ultimately they are all Pakistanis, drunk high on the juice of hatred, brought up on the ideology that Zia imported.

India's problems are miniscule in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom