What's new

Pakistan rejects reports of nuclear insecurity

Looks like there is a need of a full time ministry in Pakistan dedicated for rejecting think tank reports from western hemisphere :)

From what i see, some of the members of PDF may find a role there :lol:

are you denying the existence of OBL in Pakistan ?? Even AQ had accepted his day. even Hafeez saaed did a player on his martyrdom in pakistan.
the proof is vanished in the "ocean" and he got an "islamic" burial just according to the US who know very much about islam :lol:

These are not "bored journalists". These guys are at the top of their profession, experienced in working in Pakistan, and widely respected. Goldberg, for example, spent weeks at the same madrassa that reared Mullah Omar, served in the Israeli Army and befriended Palestinians, interviewed A.Q. Khan after Pakistan exploded its first nuclear bombs, and traveled to Cuba last year to listen to Fidel Castro at the dictator's own request. No one cognizant of these things is going to believe an ad hominem attack against them.

Indeed, they are so professional and experienced in fabricating stories that they are second to none.
The yanks never tell lies - they are born truthful; it is duty for others that what they said accept that blindly.:lol:

Looks like there is a need of a full time ministry in Pakistan dedicated for rejecting think tank reports from western hemisphere :)

From what i see, some of the members of PDF may find a role there :lol:

these loonies are acting more and more like septic tanks rather than think tanks

IF idiots from over 13000 km away can say whats the status of our nuclear weapons, and make stupid comments, its gonna get rejected. How dare they twlk about our nukes?? It is our responsibility to keep them safe and we have been doing that with success. Its been over 12 years we have nukes. Did anything happen to them? No. And nukes arent some stupid fireworks that you light it and it goes off. They have got sophisticated methoda of launching, and they have got codes, more like passowrds, which set them flying.

The password is known by few, like Kayani and maybe Samar Mubarakband. You have got to have three things to steal nukes. Te person with codes, his will to enter the codes, the missile itself.

Retards believe in crap said by other retards.

Author of this latest fairy tale against Pakistan -->> Jeffery Goldberg Its always some sh!t-berg , sh!t-stien , some veevee some lavini or Lavi , lavin etc etc that is spouting -
crap stuff like dis is always being denied by us. lamers
Indeed, they are so professional and experienced in fabricating stories that they are second to none. The yanks never tell lies - they are born truthful; it is duty for others that what they said accept that blindly.:lol:
IF idiots from over 13000 km away can say whats the status of our nuclear weapons, and make stupid comments, its gonna get rejected. How dare they twlk about our nukes?? ...Retards believe in crap said by other retards.
I take it by these responses that Pakistanis are telling me that (1) "the Big Lie" still works in their country and (2) they are keen on perpetuating it.

2.1230103320.cairo-vegetable-cart.jpg

Hey guys...look..I just found a lot of Pakistan nukes being transport on a cart in broad day light..there are also some Babur and Ghori missles with it and even worst..the President of Pakistan is towing the cart!

Ackerman has a love for writting BS! Here is his another master piece alleging China wants endless war in Pakistan..

China Wants Bases an Endless War in Pakistan | Danger Room | Wired.com

I'd love to buy a nuke from sabzi mandi. I believe they are sold for Rs. 40 per kilo. The same price as onions.

I wonder whether we'll have carrot sized mini-nukes in the future. That would be some technology.

There is nothing to be not-proud of it if it is true. As i said if that is true then people should stop assuming that it is like one loner van roaming around too and fro, it must be having many layers of security while in transit, also it proves that Pakistan has a credible deterrence and It is innovative and quick. Only one thing it may suggest to any good watcher with some brain that from facility to deployment/assembling area the distance is quite small and can be easily travelled via road transportation.

If one knows how during cold war agencies would muck around exfoliating garbage dumps, sewage systems to trace enemy nuclear arsenal people will stop doing clueless chit chatting here on this thread..

What attracts more attention.. A single rundown Rikshaw.. or a Mercedes motorcade?
Pakistan's nuclear safeguards are of a very high standard, and are much more than just deception.
These "hype" articles are typical of media manipulation before a large election move.

this is one great interview-- i post it wherever/whenever i start a pak mil. thread-- people need to disseminate aswell as re-upload this interview video

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom