What's new

Pakistan rejects reports of nuclear insecurity

C'mon people this is serious. They even came across a truck loaded with Shaheen II missiles and the picture is released too.
We must do something before the 'sponsored terrorists' strike.

ratid0.jpg

Clearly the decision to meet proofs and allegations with mirrored denunciations and outright denials has been a Pakistani policy for at least thirty years and is something passed down through the education system.

Where is the proof? Please show me a single ounce of evidence and i will believe what you are saying. US military officials are more than satisfied with the security that Pakistan assigns to its nuclear arsenals; whom do you trust more, your military or some author whom has no access to any information regarding Pakistan's nukes. For the time being, do some research and go through this thread and you are more than welcome to forward this to Mr. Goldberg.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/13958-how-pakistan-secures-its-nuclear-weapons.html

This thread is full of proof and are not some mere random claims.

hahahahahaha :yahoo:

may they observe it from satellites :P

may be thehahahaha... they have stattelites t
You know what ..why the US and West is so much scared of our Nukes cuz now everybody got Nukes with them on the Road, Rickshaws, Vans carts etc. They don't know how to steal or destroy so many. Anyone might get expoded on them by the carrying person will kill them for sure. This situation is realli a nightmare for them..... So now they scared they can't attack Pakistan cuz everybody carries Nukes here, there will be obvious Nuclear retaliation in case of war.......:smokin:

C'mon people this is serious. They even came across a truck loaded with Shaheen II missiles and the picture is released too.
We must do something before the 'sponsored terrorists' strike.
ratid0.jpg

Oh my God! now civil trucks got not even just nukes but Nuklear missiles too.......now I know why the world is so much scared of us.....extremely ammazing tech we got now.....our public is gone Nuklear...I guess I need to fix/install some Nuklear missiles in my backyard and in my baby's trolley as well to save my home from any external attack....:eek:

Oh man, this thread is still on, come on mods, is this thread still worth discussing, we know how frustrated this western media is. They are using all their means or modes or whatever you call them to malign Pakistan.

On a lighter note I personally transported few nukes in a public transport.:rofl:

You may rubbish the report , so do i .. but this kinda propaganda easily reaches its target audience the entire Americas,Europe, NATO etc etc and they all are gullible to believe that to be true, and eventually may end up being enuf reason to if not target Pakistan Nukes but say may be impose sanctions ... in such a scenario pakistans image will be tarnished same like what happened to Iraq , the propaganda of WMDs in Iraq the entire western world believed to be true and eventually cost Iraq!

Now you're on to something. Why did his sources tell Goldberg that this is how Pakistan is transporting its nukes?

The reason is pretty obvious. The sources are putting Pakistan on notice: if there is some "unexplained" or "terrorist" nuclear attack somewhere in the world, it is highly likely that Pakistan will be considered its home address and the country can expect retribution as a result.

Now Pakistan not only has to worry about its own nukes, but those of any of the other "rogue" states out there: Iran, North Korea, Burma, Syria. Even if one of them sets one off somewhere, Pakistan is going to get it afterward.

Do you think the pursuit of "strategic depth" through terrorism is still a great idea?

:blah::blah::blah:

Can you plz tell me what is the purpose of transporting nukes which are completely assembled

Do you even know what is critical mass and critical volume? (ask this question to your reporter too)

an uncorroborated report; probably just another hysteria tactic.....

no need to move them around in ''delivery vans''

though in all honesty, even if it WERE true (one must always ''assume'' when we read these comedy tabloids) it makes more sense in a country like Pakistan not to draw too much attention by driving in an armoured 18 wheeler which basically screams ''im carrying valuable stuff, come target me''.....it could also compromise our security, since certain countries have the ability to see such odd movements on satellite screen --down to the most minute of details

but again --- this report comes across mostly as rubbish, fit for printing --only to be used for toilet paper.

Back
Top Bottom