What's new

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi

didnt said that kiddo, Just said yr teja is a mirage copy which it is as it was made by dassault's help.

'yr teja is a mirage copy which it is as it was made by dassault's help' Here comes another BS...d you even have a brain ?

'yr teja is a mirage copy which it is as it was made by dassault's help' Here comes another BS...d you even have a brain ?
ok ok my tiny hindu black friend yr right, its an indian innovation like spaceships, happy now.........Now answer my questions.

yeah how can children feel pain of a teacher when they make hell of noise when class is going on.....
then teacher should invite such kids on dias and ask them to explain while others shout ..then thwy will keep quite
Sir I think u understood what I am saying:

What a load of baloney and gibberish nonsense....you must be smoking some potent weed:)

Yeah,we make some space rockets,satellites and inter-planetary probes too.Problem ?

Interesting to hear the lists of innovations achieved by India, however why exactly is there a sanitation crisis in your country.

Interesting to hear the lists of innovations achieved by India, however why exactly is there a sanitation crisis in your country.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan: Government builds 7.1 lakh toilets in January - timesofindia-economictimes
^^^^this for u r toilet dream
Midday Meal Scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^^^^This a plan to bring maximum number of kids to school. dont worry its free of cost

Indiramma (housing scheme) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^^^^this is to relocate people living in slums to pucca house with 24/7 water and electricity facilities. ..these houses are being built at free for poor one

now question is can u r government offord these ??
take care of u r country dude ...here we celebrate diwali once in a year but you atleast one in three months
drink milk go too bed kid

Don't hold your breath, Indian Friends.

Not gonna happen ! You can get your Chaddis in a wad all you want, ain't gonna happen, my sweet Indian Friends.

Don't hold your breath, Indian Friends.

Not gonna happen ! You can get your Chaddis in a wad all you want, ain't gonna happen, my sweet Indian Friends.

It's not some news to us. We wanted Ashraf Ghani to hear this from the Pakistanis.

Now, he will be fully motivated to concentrate on Chabahar.

It's not some news to us. We wanted Ashraf Ghani to hear this from the Pakistanis.

Now, he will be fully motivated to concentrate on Chabahar.

Might have to seek permission from Uncle Sam for Chabahar.

Might have to seek permission from Uncle Sam for Chabahar.
We will have to work it out..There was a time when uncle Sam used to ban nuclear fuel and Modi, not any more.

India needs that port. It's good business..

Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan: Government builds 7.1 lakh toilets in January - timesofindia-economictimes
^^^^this for u r toilet dream
Midday Meal Scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^^^^This a plan to bring maximum number of kids to school. dont worry its free of cost

Indiramma (housing scheme) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^^^^this is to relocate people living in slums to pucca house with 24/7 water and electricity facilities. ..these houses are being built at free for poor one

Your country currently still has a sanitation problem and that is factual not fantasy, however the mindset of an ape can never be changed. Henceforth please apply for auditioning a role in the planet of the apes. Please don't provide Wikipedia as a source of information and reference, because it makes you look uneducated. Now Chai Wala serve some tea and make it quick.

Your country currently still has a sanitation problem and that is factual not fantasy, however the mindset of an ape can never be changed. Henceforth please apply for auditioning a role in the planet of the apes. Please don't provide Wikipedia as a source of information and reference, because it makes you look uneducated. Now Chai Wala serve some tea and make it quick.
Lol unesucated buddy u can get many other source on GOOGLE...Qe have started tgese programs just 5-6 years back every one say positive change....so read last sentence of my previous post
Gud night and Sweet dreams

Lol unesucated buddy u can get many other source on GOOGLE...Qe have started tgese programs just 5-6 years back every one say positive change....so read last sentence of my previous post
Gud night and Sweet dreams

Learn to spell the word uneducated correctly, however this task is overwhelmingly difficult for you because the standard of education in slum schools is poor. Did you read the criticism of the midday meal scheme?

According to current statistics, 42.5% of the children under 5 are underweight. India is home to the world's largest food insecure population, with more than 500 million people who are hungry. India State Hunger Index (ISHI) said. Many children don't get enough to eat, which has far-reaching implications for the performance of the country as a whole. "Its rates of child malnutrition is higher than most countries in Sub-Saharan Africa,"

You lost much of your territory in in the Sialkot & Lahore sectors

Brig.Hari_Singh_at_Barkee_Capture.jpg

Typical troll post.

Your intention was to 'liberate' IOK,which you couldn't achieve. pushing your army back to their pre-conflict positions was our objective.Keep believing conspiracy theories,Zaid Hamid !

Doing what ? Supporting terrorism ?
We attacked you again in 1971.Case closed.

Lol, Barki is right at the border, this police station is right there on the border, the pictures I posted are of Khemkharan and Monabhow towns and railway stations being captured by Pakistan Army, However since u insist so much about occupying lahore and sialkot sectors here is something from your own newspapers back then and from international media.

Lahore sector, which u craved so much to capture, hilarious, according to your newspapers giving excuses why Lahore couldn't be captured.
images

Sialkot sector what the international media said, and even indian members on this forum agreed, on your media you are fed BS that u punished Pakistan in sialkot LMAO, enjoy your Modi orgasm kiddo !!!
1965+Australian+Frontpage.jpg

You want more kiddo , here enjoy !!!

pic_newspaper-65.gif

Hope you had a good time going over these pics from international newspapers back then , Hope I didn't ruin your Modi Orgasm !!!

Last edited:
y everythread end up on pak india war...
n 2 words for indian fellows... STOP CRYING..... PLZZZZZZZ

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom