What's new

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi

Oh really which territory did we loose, here is some thing for u to enjoy, since u posted a link about Khemkarn,
Pak soldiers in Khemkarn
images

pic_65war_khemkaran.jpg

Kishangarh fort Rajhistan
240-423x300.jpg

After capturing town of Monabhao
1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-A-Pakistani-soldier-at-Munabao-Railway-Station-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

Hmm, so we are irrelevant that's why you have deployed 3/4 of your army at our borders, good going kid !!!

3/4 of the IA ?:rofl:

Do you have any proof ?

it is true kiddo, Yr races couldnt have increased if thats the case, wonder why yr still in more numbers then us?:azn::lol:

Funny that you don't use that logic for those who actually increased from pretty much nowhere.....:lol: Caste guaranteed that no such offspring ever remained Hindus. All could only go in one direction, not like they would have been given any chance to do anything else.

About being deluded ? :omghaha:
maybe, but u still didnt answered me:lol:

Funny that you don't use that logic for those who actually increased from pretty much nowhere.....:lol: Caste guaranteed that no such offspring ever remained Hindus. All could only go in one direction, not like they would have been given any chance to do anything else.
oh really........go ahead speak up, dont b shy....

Nope, I don't do such topics, my intervention was only on your remark. I take no pleasure in mocking anyone's faith without reason.
nobody is mocking yr faith just saying what used to happen in our courts in old times, thats all.

that was my question 4 u.:lol: go ahead answer me common.

Of course I have a working one unlike yours ( Or Musharaff's for that matter )-That's why don't make claims like 'every delta wing aircraft is a copy of Mirage'. :omghaha:

Of course I have a working one unlike yours ( Or Musharaff's for that matter )-That's why don't make claims like 'every delta wing aircraft is a copy of Mirage'. :omghaha:
Who said delta wing aircraft is copy of mirage.....

Umair Nawaz,Pdf's aerospace expert

Umair Nawaz,Pdf's aerospace expert
http://i50.tinypic.com/2vsjn6t.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/211nqs.gif
^^^^^this is mirage

http://i46.tinypic.com/k2yfkk.jpg
^^^This is called lca

diff b/w lca and mirage is clear
size pay load etc...

yeah how can children feel pain of a teacher when they make hell of noise when class is going on.....
then teacher should invite such kids on dias and ask them to explain while others shout ..then thwy will keep quite
Sir I think u understood what I am saying:

didnt said that kiddo, Just said yr teja is a mirage copy which it is as it was made by dassault's help.

BTW answer my all questions, and remember what i told u abt a mad man's thinking yesterday?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom