What's new

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi

no need to negociate with pakistan over trade routes to central asia better use chabahar corridoar at least it would be safer and more practikle than wagah one which no dought is cheaper but pakistan will never ever let india make profit by using its teritorry .... sowhy waste owr time on pakistani support just bypass it altogether

You didnt get my point. I am saying something else you,you are another. Okay just leave it. Lets move on.
I was sort of more focussed on saying that lets say we dont get road links access to nepal, then what options we are going to be left with.
Less trade as it is.
Or ??

Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan, we have to put conditions to get access in return of Indian access to CIS countries, there is no chance of IF or However.

Only a transsexual government or Political party will go for unilateral agreement.

no need to negociate with pakistan over trade routes to central asia better use chabahar corridoar at least it would be safer and more practikle than wagah one which no dought is cheaper but pakistan will never ever let india make profit by using its teritorry .... sowhy waste owr time on pakistani support just bypass it altogether

Oh, well....Please convince your government to do it practically.

Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan, we have to put conditions to get access in return of Indian access to CIS countries, there is no chance of IF or However.

Only a transsexual government or Political party will go for unilateral agreement.

Oh, well....Please convince your government to do it practically.
well sir as far as i know my current goverment has already made up its mind on the other option/chabahar corridoar and is moving in that direction very fast and has at times also gave signals for it its onli some aman ka tamasha types here and a few people from across the border who dont want to aknowledge this fact dont worry wight for another year picture will be clear to u sir more visibally

well sir as far as i know my current goverment has already made up its mind on the other option/chabahar corridoar and is moving in that direction very fast and has at times also gave signals for it its onli some aman ka tamasha types here and a few people from across the border who dont want to aknowledge this fact dont worry wight for another year picture will be clear to u sir more visibally

Face saving.....If they are too confident with Chabahar then why they are asking for Road-Link to Afghanistan & CIS countries?

Better to accept the reality, in each case Z-News criteria didn't work.

Face saving.....If they are too confident with Chabahar then why they are asking for Road-Link to Afghanistan & CIS countries?

Better to accept the reality, in each case Z-News criteria didn't work.
well there is always scope of "plan B" or simply put never put all your eggs in one basket we very well know how much hate pakistani people and establishment have for india so why put owr merchandise at risk ?

we want peace with pakistan but at owr terms not pakistans and trade route to central asia dosent gives so many rewards that we should change owr state policy for it or beg for a decent deal/compromise with those whose egos can never tolrate indians making money deu to there teritorry and risking owr hard earned money

already we have invested a lot in chabahar for the last one decade and now work is in progress for a six lane road and posiballi a rail link aswellall the way from chabahar to afghanistan and beyond dont worry we are already doing it ... cheers mate

Last edited:
Let's do Business,
India will give Pakistan Road-Link access to Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Pakistan will give access to Central Asia.

What about it?

Even there are huge potential of business with Bangladesh, Bhutan and Myanmar so there isno end to any Bilateral relations. India will get corridor only in case Pakistan will get corridor to saarc countries.

This was the agreement on the table during the last SAARC summit & refused by Pakistan causing India to do a separate agreement between Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and India.

Disappointment at Saarc as Pakistan blocks 3 key connectivity agreements - The Times of India

SAARC Motor Vehicle Agreement to ease cross-border trade

and stupid like You who think india is not desperate to go to central asia... we all know why you crying for Kashmir from 50 years its a way to central Asia.. but sadly you cant get land rout without Pakistan its a reality which i guess dont teach you in your school... face it.

There is nothing in Central Asia that is of desperate need for us, it is only the uninformed who act as if central Asia is some kind of El Dorado. which is why so many Pakistanis foolishly believe that India will somehow give Kashmir to go to central Asia....:lol:

Well time for Hindus to build Chabar port and transport cows through their.

Well time for Hindus to build Chabar port and transport cows through their.
so thats the best u could come up with

burn.jpg

No burn is on your side, the amont of hindus posting their frustration.
and where did u found me getting frustated ?

well pakistani establishment is frustated as afghanistan route to india thru pakistan but india is already ahead in the game by developing a new route al together minus pakistani interfearences

while we indians knew what might come so we at least a decade ago strted investing in chabahar corridoar which is now nearing complition and palns are already underway to upgrade the existing infra

so we will in a couple of years have a toatalli new and safer corridoar to afghansitann and central asia and this is the main reason why even USA wants to be the party to it and we are trying to broker a deal between US & Iran for the same

and where did u found me getting frustated ?

well pakistani establishment is frustated as afghanistan route to india thru pakistan but india is already ahead in the game by developing a new route al together minus pakistani interfearences

while we indians knew what might come so we at least a decade ago strted investing in chabahar corridoar which is now nearing complition and palns are already underway to upgrade the existing infra

so we will in a couple of years have a toatalli new and safer corridoar to afghansitann and central asia and this is the main reason why even USA wants to be the party to it and we are trying to broker a deal between US & Iran for the same

Do we give a cow dropping? if it benefits you great. we have our port you will build one in Iran:close_tema:

Learn to spell the word uneducated correctly, however this task is overwhelmingly difficult for you because the standard of education in slum schools is poor. Did you read the criticism of the midday meal scheme?
Lol u r pointing spelling mistake ...by the way I was typing frm mobile its common error .....again slum schools? Buddy I am from IIT BOMBAY u r country doesn't have an institution like IIT BOMBAY...or let say IIT ....your post shows u r frustation ...ok I agree india is worst ( for your satisfaction )

first answer my question ..can ur government implement theae schemes..?
you are talking as if your has no poor...

then why are you getting hyper we are not asking for your help or loan to make it are we :azn::rofl:

Why are you getting diarrhea? plus here is the next thread that needs your chankya cow urine :haha:

i mean we are getting frustrated for not opening our roads to you. :cheesy::cheesy:

first answer my question ..can ur government implement theae schemes..?
you are talking as if your has no poor...

Pakistan does have poverty and currently the government has not implemented such a scheme for children, however 42.5% of children under the age of 5 are not underweight which is occurring across the board in India. Such a scheme can be implemented in Pakistan eventually when the economy improves.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom