What's new

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi

Pakistan does have poverty and currently the government has not implemented such a scheme for children, however 42.5% of children under the age of 5 are not underweight which is occurring across the board in India. Such a scheme can be implemented in Pakistan eventually when the economy improves.
mark

Pakistan does have poverty and currently the government has not implemented such a scheme for children, however 42.5% of children under the age of 5 are not underweight which is occurring across the board in India. Such a scheme can be implemented in Pakistan eventually when the economy improves.
Ok thats fine ...it means after economy gets on track u can get it..ok but u said slum schools(u indirectly pointed me). ..get me an explaination about what is in ur mind

Ok thats fine ...it means after economy gets on track u can get it..ok but u said slum schools(u indirectly pointed me). ..get me an explaination about what is in ur mind

My comment on slum schools was inherently directed towards you, because only an uneducated person uses Wikipedia as a reference tool in proving there point.

Can you please elaborate on your message.

My comment on slum schools was inherently directed towards you, because only an uneducated person uses Wikipedia as a reference tool in proving there point.

Can you please elaborate on your message.
I have used Wikipedia because at that time I was in Train returning to home and I was using mobile to post that message. ..to find source other than Wikipedia is bit problem ..at that time I was feeling sleepy. ..so from next time I will provide source other than Wikipedia for only
REGARDS

Well can you blame the Pakistanis for not doing so???? So let's see. If the trade was opened up, thousands of trucks will go from India to Afghanistan and back. These trucks and their drivers will stop in different cities, and at stops when they need to. Who can guarantee that weapons supplies and money wouldn't be coming into Pakistan directly through RAW or even from the Afghan side??? Why would Pakistan risk their own national security and invite more bomb blasts and killings of their innocent citizens?

On the same note, Pakistan actually doesn't need to access Central Asia. The Chinese population in the region which Pakistan will be supporting through Gawader is over 350 million people. So its Pakistan (200 million people) + Pakstan and a half (350 million Chinese people along the trade corridor in Western China). So when Pakistani roads, ports, shipping, rail road, airways, etc, are providing for 2.5 times the original population of Pakistan, Pakistan will be VERY busy in accommodating such a big population and obviously, getting its economy to a whole new level super fast. She doesn't need to worry about the Central Asian part right now.

In the next 3-7 years, after Pakistan expands her infrastructure enough to support such a huge Chinese population through its trade route, it would already be in the top 20 economies. At that time, the Chinese would've built the trade routes to Russia and Pakistan can use those trade routes through China. There is a 0% chance that Afghanistan will get up and stare China down, to be frank here. Within the next 3-5 years, I think China will be cutting large infrastructure deals with Afghanistan too. I don't think Afghans want to lose millions of jobs and billions of trade with China by pissing off the Pakistanis. Till this trade boom starts with Afghanistan, Pakistan doesn't need to worry about it too much. She needs to keep expanding her economy and get into the top 20 line.

Not to mention that it will first take decades for Afghanistan to become safe enough to allow for any reasonable trade to flow through and build adequate infrastructure for it. As mentioned before, Pakistan would be perfectly happy accessing Central Asia using the Pak-China trade corridor to Kashgir and then west into Kyrgyztan/Tajikistan and beyond on the already established and being established trade infrastructure by the Chinese. Not to mention that the KKH already passes only a few kilometres from the Tajik border where they already have a highway built. This Pakistan-China trade route will work wonders if handled with just a little care.

ps for our Indian friends: If any arm-twisting is to commence then Afghanistan will be made to fall in line by China (read above statements as trash) far before than China will ever need to ask Pakistan to do anything.

Dry fruits ...I mean they want to open their market in india ( trade) Like we r doing with china.It might be crazy if india doesnt allows pakistani planes to fly over india to reach banladesh.

Ummmm.....India has done that quite a few times already...

Only an idiot like you will say that pakistan is safe for transit.

$46 billion dollars in Chinese direct investment begs to disagree...And the funny and ironic fact that India and Afghanistan want a trade route through here....you know, the very essence of this thread?

Last edited:
Indian Goods haha well by goods you mean tomatoes :rofl::rofl::rofl: right

The annual exports of India are much higher than the entire gdp of pakistan. madarsa education :lol: :lol: :lol:

and stupid like You who think india is not desperate to go to central asia... we all know why you crying for Kashmir from 50 years its a way to central Asia.. but sadly you cant get land rout without Pakistan its a reality which i guess dont teach you in your school... face it.

and idiot like you think pakistan is a land of milk and honey. what you failed to understand (and i dont blame you...its all about education) that request was made by Afghan president....but then you keep on crying for kashmir and loose more area like bd :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why don't you shit up and read the latest report in "The Evonomist"?

Why dont you just post the reports if any? if cant then just shut up.....

The annual exports of India are much higher than the entire gdp of pakistan. madarsa education :lol: :lol: :lol:

and idiot like you think pakistan is a land of milk and honey. what you failed to understand (and i dont blame you...its all about education) that request was made by Afghan president....but then you keep on crying for kashmir and loose more area like bd :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking at your posts ... Seems you are an idiot or mentally challenged.

Pak is the worlds 18th latest economy and kid the economy is improving ..

Learn to google:

Google For Idiots

This was the agreement on the table during the last SAARC summit & refused by Pakistan causing India to do a separate agreement between Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and India.

Disappointment at Saarc as Pakistan blocks 3 key connectivity agreements - The Times of India

SAARC Motor Vehicle Agreement to ease cross-border trade

There is nothing in Central Asia that is of desperate need for us, it is only the uninformed who act as if central Asia is some kind of El Dorado. which is why so many Pakistanis foolishly believe that India will somehow give Kashmir to go to central Asia....:lol:

Grapes are sour!
this fits to you, but its really sad that you cant go thru even russia is far one side you have love from 47 and few you made it later..
just read about how much energy centeral asia have and how much india need now and in 10 years..
best for you is to send cheap labour to arab countries for revenue

Why are you indians so idiots or pretend to be one that you dont know about your size. ok i tell you you export is greater than Pakistan because your size is more than three time that of Pakistan. so dont bounce because it still dont meet your needs boy you are still hungry from inside as we are or even more. and by your phenomenon i have to says that you have 3 times much more poverty than that in Pakistan

Well can you blame the Pakistanis for not doing so???? So let's see. If the trade was opened up, thousands of trucks will go from India to Afghanistan and back. These trucks and their drivers will stop in different cities, and at stops when they need to. Who can guarantee that weapons supplies and money wouldn't be coming into Pakistan directly through RAW or even from the Afghan side??? Why would Pakistan risk their own national security and invite more bomb blasts and killings of their innocent citizens?

On the same note, Pakistan actually doesn't need to access Central Asia. The Chinese population in the region which Pakistan will be supporting through Gawader is over 350 million people. So its Pakistan (200 million people) + Pakstan and a half (350 million Chinese people along the trade corridor in Western China). So when Pakistani roads, ports, shipping, rail road, airways, etc, are providing for 2.5 times the original population of Pakistan, Pakistan will be VERY busy in accommodating such a big population and obviously, getting its economy to a whole new level super fast. She doesn't need to worry about the Central Asian part right now.

In the next 3-7 years, after Pakistan expands her infrastructure enough to support such a huge Chinese population through its trade route, it would already be in the top 20 economies. At that time, the Chinese would've built the trade routes to Russia and Pakistan can use those trade routes through China. There is a 0% chance that Afghanistan will get up and stare China down, to be frank here. Within the next 3-5 years, I think China will be cutting large infrastructure deals with Afghanistan too. I don't think Afghans want to lose millions of jobs and billions of trade with China by pissing off the Pakistanis. Till this trade boom starts with Afghanistan, Pakistan doesn't need to worry about it too much. She needs to keep expanding her economy and get into the top 20 line.
PAKISTAN is HE, not SHE....but America is SHE.................point to be noted

Don't you think its easier for Chinese to little arm twist Pakistan just like Americans, instead of risking their billions $ investments
A typical Hindu Bunia mentality ..........

How are the Afghans going to pay us ?
you want to do trade with them i.e sell them your $hite without knowing if they will pay? taking into account that is why chabar port is important to you so you can sell them your $hite

you want to do trade with them i.e sell them your $hite without knowing if they will pay? taking into account that is why chabar port is important to you so you can sell them your $hite

Chahbahar is open ended commitment to both Afghanistan and Central Asia should India not get transit rights from Pakistan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom