What's new

Pakistan refuses to allow Islamist party to enter elections

Watch the wording boys.
I know there is a difference between Islamist and Islamic, but let's take out the word Islam when we refer to terrorists. Period.

And we are talking about men also .... who were born free but couldn't act like one.

We have discussed the issue quite extensively.

What Else will you Pull out. Shia hazara ahmadis

Why dont you make a Sticky thread for this?

I am sure liberals and seculars will be churning such articles out in the coming month. YLH may help too

these "islamist" party is better tha existing "islamic parties". hafiz isnt a terrorist but an patriot. UN and their master US should recognise JUA as terrorists.

We have discussed the issue quite extensively.

What Else will you Pull out. Shia hazara ahmadis

Why dont you make a Sticky thread for this?

I am sure liberals and seculars will be churning such articles out in the coming month. YLH may help too
I am not the one who made a generice statement like men are born free here and so on on ... if you can't back your statement kindly refrain from making such sweeping statements.

Who is stopping you to go further?
What happened to the lion though?

I am not the one who made a generice statement like men are born free here and so on on ... if you can't back your statement kindly refrain from making such sweeping statements.

I dont need to prove it to You, do i?

obviously it is not India where killer who was stopped from entering US and Europe become PM let alone let alone getting chance to compete.

Seems like Pakistan and India is going in the directions which their forefathers was dreaming of.

Pakistan : secular in nature with moderate view and freedom for all minorities.

India: Hindu Nation.

seems like father of nations Jinnah & Gandhi dreams are coming true now where India is becoming more n more Hindu extremists while Pakistan is becoming more n more free and secular.
secular lol doubt that, but tolerant sure

How can you claim to know more than the Pakistanis themselves?

Let's make it simple ... One question ... simple answer. Who rules the Islamic state of Pakistan. Civilian government or the Establishment?

Back
Top Bottom