What's new

Pakistan refuses to allow Islamist party to enter elections

This is really bad decision.
For once it is a good platform to voice their concerns. These people contesting from elections are totally political and have nothing to do with terrorism...
And if they are to ban this party, why not ban tehrik labaiyak too.
Tehrik labaiyak is 1000 times more dangerous then milli Muslim league.
And its not like they would win any seat. They would barely get any votes.
It would be better for them to try at elections and then loose, they would have the sense of inclusion in the society and electoral Process.

Funny ...... Isnt ?

India is a big county and small small incidents doesn't many any difference. We are 2nd largest world democratic county and secular county and always remain the same.

About Pakistan, read about minority and specially hindu and sikh girls
Yes I agree, your county is very big for a county
India is a big open toilet where 600 million slum dogs like you defecate shamelessly in public.

Last edited:
Do you know Pakistan report card or shall I share? Rich coming from a toilet-less country.
Go to your slum and take a dump and get our your frustrations.. and enjoy what the world says

India 'the world's largest open air toilet'
India is the world's largest open air lavatory with three fifths of the world's people forced to do their ablutions outside, the country's rural development minister said.
toiletIndia_2258201b.jpg

Outdoor morning toilet in the river scenes from Kolkatam India Photo: ALAMY

By Dean Nelson, New Delhi

2:03PM BST 25 Jun 2012

Jairam Ramesh said spending on basic sanitation should match India's vast defence spending and that the country's best scientific minds should be deployed to make sure every Indian had access to an inside lavatory.

"Nearly 60 per cent of the people in the world who defecate in the open belong to India. Even countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan and Afghanistan have better records. We should be ashamed of this."

He was speaking at the launch of a new 'eco-lavatory' designed by India's Defence Research and Development Organisation, which is responsible for developing its new Agni Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles.

Of all India's states, Sikkim, the tiny former Kingdom in the Himalayas, has provided indoor lavatories for all its people. Kerala, in the south, is close to joining it, but the minister said it was disappointing that so many other states were not even close to meeting the target. Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and Orissa had particular poor records.

In Orissa, only 280 of 6300 local authorities could claim to have 100 per cent lavatory use, he said.

Related Articles
He was launching the 'Bapu' named in honour of the country's 'father of the nation' Mahatma Gandhi, a 'bio-lavatory' which composts waste. The government is sign an agreement with its defence establishment to spend £50 million to lavatories in 1,000 local authority areas – mostly those without sewage drain systems.

@Rajesh Singh mate read that news
37 million toilets are missing in India and each one is for 22 people ....I know you can't do the math but it means 814 million Indians including you have no access to a toilet. And as always, I have include a neutral reference
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-37-million-lavatories-campaigners-claim.html

There are 2 Billion pigs in the world. Not that they make a lot of difference.
In your country Many seem Dumb. But it is common with intra family marriages. I expected a debate but i see i am banging my head against the "emptier" of the trees. I wont be replying to you anymore.
Not 2 billion only 800 million and they are all concentrated in the world's largest open toilet... and you're just one of them. BTW varaha is your god so you worship pigs. Isn't it funny little little piggies worshipping bigger pigs ...

Last edited:
upload_2018-6-16_16-25-48.png

upload_2018-6-16_16-26-34.png

@war&peace

Bro, Mod is not allowing me to post link. So posted Screen shots itself..

I never denied that This is a issue in India but never go denial mode usual like Pakistani friends,

Back
Top Bottom