What's new

Pakistan refuses to allow Islamist party to enter elections

I see you answered only the swine part and had no comments about my other point about cousin marriages. I think i understand the reason.
Actually i do.

Its still better than:
Marrying your mama.
Brothers sharing same wife.
Marrying animals.

And incest : read your holy scriptures.. indra, brahma etc were into it.

Pakistan is already ruined by its brainwashed awaam.... we do not need to let radicals further tarnish this country by letting them in the very foundations of our blocks.

Pakistan is already ruined by its brainwashed awaam.... we do not need to let radicals further tarnish this country by letting them in the very foundations of our blocks.
:rofl: kid look around! everywhere in the world radicals r being elected. We r also part of the World, we dont live in Mars or Moons.....

We need these ideologically strong people to lead our country with an iron fist,,,,This hasnt been done before in Pakistan, but now we need to find out of box solutions and apply new ideologies and explore new avenues.

The ideologies and strategies in which Pakistan has been governed since the past 70 years r no longer up to the task to face the 21st century's modern challenges of 4/5th gen warfare!

We need someone in the government who isnt scared to make a horrible example out of those who r enemies of Pakistan both internally and externally!

We have already suffered enough from their hands, we r no longer prepared to suffer more.

:rofl: kid look around! everywhere in the world radicals r being elected. We r also part of the World, we dont live in Mars or Moons.....

We need these ideologically strong people to lead our country with an iron fist,,,,This hasnt been done before in Pakistan, but now we need to find out of box solutions and apply new ideologies and explore new avenues.

The ideologies and strategies in which Pakistan has been governed since the past 70 years r no longer up to the task to face the 21st century's modern challenges of 4/5th gen warfare!

We need someone in the government who isnt scared to make a horrible example out of those who r enemies of Pakistan both internally and externally!

We have already suffered enough from their hands, we r no longer prepared to suffer more.

You fail to show me the distinction between you and other ideologys vs my comment.

Are you with the Radicals, are you without them?
Because they will ruin everything humanity has worked for.
Look around the world, they are doing it and will continue to do so for the sake of their so called belief where they openly want to oppress others who do not follow the same path!

You fail to show me the distinction between you and other ideologys vs my comment.

Are you with the Radicals, are you without them?
Because they will ruin everything humanity has worked for.
Look around the world, they are doing it and will continue to do so for the sake of their so called belief where they openly want to oppress others who do not follow the same path!
dude, the need of the hour is that we need an equal strongman in here be it being a radical........

Regarding rest, nobody cares abt humanity, specially those who have invented this English word ''humanity''....if they dont, then what burden of responsibility do we have?

dude, the need of the hour is that we need an equal strongman in here be it being a radical........

Regarding rest, nobody cares abt humanity, specially those who have invented this English word ''humanity''....if they dont, then what burden of responsibility do we have?

So you wish to give away everything to a religious monster who fully understands how exploitable religion is and wishes to do his best to implement his selfish desires?

I'd take a dictator any day, as long as he isn't a religious mofo like them mullahs we have trying to enter into politics....

So you wish to give away everything to a religious monster who fully understands how exploitable religion is and wishes to do his best to implement his selfish desires?

I'd take a dictator any day, as long as he isn't a religious mofo like them mullahs we have trying to enter into politics....
as i said, this is the need of the hour. nobody is going to help us we need to help ourselves and need to do whats in the best of interests of our country, be it whatever

Even if we have to take out entire human race for the good of our country n our people, we must not hesitate even for a second!

Last edited:
as i said, this is the need of the hour. nobody is going to help us we need to help ourselves and need to do whats in the best of interests of our country, be it whatever

Even if we have to take ot entire human race for the good of our country n our people, we must not hesitate even for a second!

I agree with you.
However, the corruption from various political parties have deep rooted themselves within our country and it will not be easy.

Weapons are the only way.
Their heads on a spike will solve this nations woes.

Back
Top Bottom