What's new

Pakistan refuses to accept deportee from France

In urdu we say,

"Teray baap ka pesa hai kya?"

Pakistan use mirage, agosta with it's own money. None of your business.

France is not Europe but part of it. They can protest GSP among European member they don't need indian servants to cheer for them.

And your @$$ licking of your white mu star is awesome. Carry on.

Possibly, but you remain where you are, totally incompetent with numbers or the relative sizes of nations. Perhaps when you are deeper into geography, this dismal situation might improve.

Politicians who are pakistani .......

Lol neither i am kumar ......nor i am enslaved ....you know why? because nation that was enslaved by turks, iranians, afghans, british, arabs is called pakistan:eek: ....

And as far white masters worshipping is concerned .........pakistan single handedly doing so from 47..:enjoy:

E.g. There are pakistanis who promotes interests of GCC or Iran or america over their own national interest.....:bunny:

I can't believe that turks, iranis, arabs, afghans would dam age your brain cells so badly that even today's generation indians (example you) are affected. You forget how they ruled and enslaved your bharat mata for centuries over centuries?

Apparantly it is india who worship white meat. Pakistanis are mixed population consisting of blacks, whites, South asians, middleeasterns, chinese, etc. For pakistanis no color is superior.

Possibly, but you remain where you are, totally incompetent with numbers or the relative sizes of nations. Perhaps when you are deeper into geography, this dismal situation might improve.

It's you who is incompetant. Or just out of brain cells in order to create cheers for your french mu stars.

France is not US. Nor it is in the region hence insignificant for pakistan. Pakistan by land mass and population is far ahead of France hence the usage of "tiny".

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom