What's new

Pakistan refuses to accept deportee from France

You cant send any one to any country and say we are deporting him or her ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but you can do it if you have sold proves of his/her identification.
That's the simple rule and problem in this case , they just want to send him to Pakistan
1 , Because he looks like Pakistani(Indian also looks same man )
2 , Its very easy to deport any one to Pakistan (Thanks to ppp govt they killed the deal or law of deportation with EU)

Our new Interior Minstar already told them (All EU 's countries Ambassadors) that this will not work now , give us all proper documentation first then we decide he/she Pakistani or not.

SO MY TAKE IS Pakistan is on right path , ,,,,,
Thank you all

France has to give Pakistan time to verify its claim. It might take a week or so. They simply cannot order a nation to accept someone without documents.

What a flimsy and vague stance by France "moral crimes". Does any semblance of morality left in France and French society?. It would really interesting to know what they claim as immoral. Even if his nationality is confirmed Pakistan must not accept until a sufficient evidence is presented and govt of Pakistan should proceed to international court of justice in Hague. This is not a joke.

They do, they do. They chase us around, set their dogs on us, throw garbage at us, call us Pakistanis. No end to the nasty things they do.

Drat! Another business opportunity lost to the all-weather friends!!

Salute to your sense of humour Sir.. :-)

We have a very big problem with illegals in our own country. In the past captured Afghans, Bengalis, Iranians, Arabs,Sri Lankans have claimed to be Pakistani so they can be deported here and mix into their countries community in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Islamabad.

We are not going to be a dumping ground for people deemed undesirable in Europe.

France has to give Pakistan time to verify its claim.

Pakistan already checked the records (if i am not wrong) . and did not found him in records. which mean's Now France have to Prove him as Pakistani citizen. After all , they are deporting him.

Europe needs to heavily restrict the entry of people from countries that won't accept deportees. It seems some countries in Africa, Asia and the Middle East are behaving like Fidel Castro, who bragged before the Mariel boatlift "I will flush the toilets of Cuba"

In this case France holds the Ace, they can suspend issuing visas to all Pakistani's, which in effect will mean a suspension of Schengen visas to all Pakistani nationals. Unfortunately in Pakistan the high and mighty will not be affected by this, they mostly hold dual nationality, it's the common law abiding citizen / businessman who would feel the pain.
Let them dare do this, I bet French can't do any such thing.

Europe needs to heavily restrict the entry of people from countries that won't accept deportees. I
Exactly but first prove it that some Tom dick and Harry belongs to that country where you are deporting them.

Let them dare do this, I bet French can't do any such thing.

Exactly but first prove it that some Tom dick and Harry belongs to that country where you are deporting them.
Pakistan isn't particularly bad for this. But countries like Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan and many African countries have a policy of not accepting deportation unless it's voluntary. Which is bullshit.

These Cheap tactics or resistance from France or USA etc showing that Pakistan is working in right direction.

It's just a matter of time,they will correct themselves.

Considering our own problems with illegal immigrants we actually can empathise with Europe. But, that does not mean a country is bound to accept someone unless we are sure s/he is a citizen.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom