What's new

Pakistan refuses to accept deportee from France

I hope the matter is settled amicably between France and Pak.

I don't think Pak or France should spoil their diplomatic relationship over one criminal without ascertaining his nationality.

you are missing the point. If France cuts of ties, Pakistani business people lose an avenue of Schengen.

If all that has been reported here is true I am doubly surprised. France is not immature to demand blind acceptance by Pakistan; neither is Pakistan dumb enough to jeopardize diplomatic relations for one criminal.
France isn't the only state in Schengen. And if lets just say that France will be able to convince other states to sever ties with Pakistan then Pakistan can convince the Arab states + China to give the same treatment to France------------Anyways this all seems childish. France is not as significant as its pretending to be. If France will provide Pakistan the proper documents of the man in question then Pakistan definitely will comply otherwise, France can save this bullying for someone else.

It obviously matters to you or else you wouldn't visit or move there in such large numbers. Not many French queuing up to get VISAs to go to Pakistan.

I consider myself to be an American, so I dunno what you are blabbering about.

France relevance to Pakistan is only jobs, tourism, etc, other than that France is just a tiny land in Europe just like Eritrea in Africa. No one even talk about it.

Last edited:
Scientificaly it is proven that the French are brain damaged Italians

You have just reduced me to reciting the Lord's Prayer, in a desperate attempt at retaining my gravity of demeanour. You know what I mean:

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

The French authorities had no business unilaterally deciding his nationality and deciding to act on their findings. Let's leave it at that. The issue is too ridiculous to discuss.

France relevant to Pakistan is only jobs, tourism, etc, other than that France is just a tiny land in Europe just like Eritrea in Africa. No one even talk about it.

66 million people and it's a tiny land? Really? And this is the land from which several ambitious nations with more money than sense bought Mirage planes, Scorpene submarines and now is craving to buy the Rafale?

Incidentally, Eritrea has a population of 6 million.

Your grip on international relations is awesome.

Hardly an eye opener for a country that doesnt take back the bodies of its own soldiers.

But Till France can prove and show a pakistani passport , guess the criminal has to do a weekly reporting at local police station, And then he can make his way to UK where he`ll be well hidden in some hell hole only to become more radical and then pass the nights as sharia patrol :disagree:

is that all you guys have been doing in France? good to see people like you admit it
Come and see with your own eyes from wich country belong 50% of toilet cleners in France, you will be very familiar with them ;)

And if lets just say that France will be able to convince other states to sever ties with Pakistan then Pakistan can convince the Arab states + China to give the same treatment to France------------Anyways this all seems childish.
Why don't you think by using logic......Arabs buying weapons from them and china has JV with turbomeca engines for z-19s..........Do you really think they will severe just for pak??

now i understand why pak is fails at diplomacy ......

France relevant to Pakistan is only jobs, tourism, etc, other than that France is just a tiny land in Europe just like Eritrea in Africa. No one even talk about it.
Agree with you just stop using mirage, agosta 70/90 don't not go for z-19 .......and don't ask for GSP+

You have just reduced me to reciting the Lord's Prayer, in a desperate attempt at retaining my gravity of demeanour. You know what I mean:

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

The French authorities had no business unilaterally deciding his nationality and deciding to act on their findings. Let's leave it at that. The issue is too ridiculous to discuss.

66 million people and it's a tiny land? Really? And this is the land from which several ambitious nations with more money than sense bought Mirage planes, Scorpene submarines and now is craving to buy the Rafale?

PROFESSIONAL bole ki khilli kore berabe :lol:

Last edited:
There are many Afghans who travel from Pakistan and have fake Pakistani documents, French should be patient until the Pakistani embassy verifies wether the man is Pakistani or not.

Hardly an eye opener for a country that doesnt take back the bodies of its own soldiers.

But Till France can prove and show a pakistani passport , guess the criminal has to do a weekly reporting at local police station, And then he can make his way to UK where he`ll be well hidden in some hell hole only to become more radical and then pass the nights as sharia patrol :disagree:

Shariah patrol?.. like you have cow patrols in India?

No such patrols here.

Agree with you just stop using mirage, agosta 70/90 don't not go for z-19 .......and don't ask for GSP+

PROFESSIONAL bole ki khilli kore berabe :lol:

In urdu we say,

"Teray baap ka pesa hai kya?"

Pakistan use mirage, agosta with it's own money. None of your business.

France is not Europe but part of it. They can protest GSP among European member they don't need indian servants to cheer for them.

And your @$$ licking of your white mu star is awesome. Carry on.

France is not Europe but part of it. They can protest GSP among European member they don't need indian servants to cheer for them.
Says a pakistani who have been servant for many countries throughout its history :rofl:

Not pakistanis but it's politicians.
Politicians who are pakistani .......
And rich coming from Kumar of india whose nation was slaved by turks, iranians, afghans, british, arabs, etc. No wonder why they still war $hip their white mu stars.
Lol neither i am kumar ......nor i am enslaved ....you know why? because nation that was enslaved by turks, iranians, afghans, british, arabs is called pakistan:eek: ....

And as far white masters worshipping is concerned .........pakistan single handedly doing so from 47..:enjoy:

E.g. There are pakistanis who promotes interests of GCC or Iran or america over their own national interest.....:bunny:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom