What's new

Pakistan records protest with Netherlands against blasphemous cartoon competition

This is forbidden. They should respect Islamic sensitivities about the matter. Why stir the pot?
Secularism allows for that. You have every right to use your freedom of speech to disagree with them.

What is the logic behind no drawing Prophet Mohammed, is there any?

People like you would make him Bhgawan, whereas he is not, and that is not acceptable at any cost. People worship Trump and Modi idols in this age.

Second, to draw someone you need to have looked at that person's features, his pics or him in person. Otherwise whatever you draw is just your imagination, not reality but imagination, and to draw imaginary caricatures of someone who is respected and loved by billion ..... that isn't your freedom of speech but hatred and trials at insulting them.

Freedom of speech is narrative chosen and imposed by select few, on billions of ignorant gullible souls.

You hurt my feelings! I guess the Pakistani ambassador will have to be summoned and a protest lodged. Candlelight vigil at press club.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What did you say thats funny???

I guess you msut be watching a rape vidoeo whilst typing

People like you would make him Bhgawan, whereas he is not, and that is not acceptable at any cost. People worship Trump and Modi idols in this age.

Second, to draw someone you need to have looked at that person's features, his pics or him in person. Otherwise whatever you draw is just your imagination, not reality but imagination, and to draw imaginary caricatures of someone who is respected and loved by billion ..... that isn't your freedom of speech but hatred and trials at insulting them.

Freedom of speech is narrative chosen and imposed by select few, on billions of ignorant gullible souls.

There, was that so hard for some morons? Although I don't agree with the same, but if it makes sense to people then so be it. In real world nobody would have cared if Muslims would have just ignored the needling but just because they get all worked up some people unnecessarily indulge in such acts. It's like the kid that gets most angry is teased the most in school.

Expel the dutch ambassador and stop trade immediately like SA has done with Canada

Recite durood shareef when someone insults Prophet Mohammad(saw) and spread his real message by pen instead of trying to attack embassies, burning tires and rioting in your own countries. People like Wilder are attention seeking whores, their whole bread & butter comes from these kind of actions.

Back
Top Bottom