What's new

Pakistan Receives Russian Kornet-E ATGM

Please don't call me sir yet , still haven't got out of the academy :cheesy:
Hello there :D I am special spy agent from Bangladesh :dirol: nice meeting you. As I can see you are army researcher, would you please pass some of your secrect weapon intelligence to me :drag: older members of this forum know me. I am very good at keeping secrets :whistle:

Hello there :D I am special spy agent from Bangladesh :dirol: nice meeting you. As I can see you are army researcher, would you please pass some of your secrect weapon intelligence to me :drag: older members of this forum know me. I am very good at keeping secrets :whistle:
No secret for someone who remain hidden for indefinite period to avoid pervious payments, first clear past dues ..... :angry::angry:

OK on serious note seeing you active at forum after such long time

The secret lies in your innerself I'm afraid ,
Also happens to be I'm old at this forum too , not just in the current form,

No secret for someone who remain hidden for indefinite period to avoid pervious payments, first clear past dues ..... :angry::angry:

OK on serious note seeing you active at forum after such long time
Been busy bro, life screwed us sometimes

Back
Top Bottom