What's new

Pakistan received 5 more F-16s

wonderful news!

so now whats a total in our current inventory?

Look at this video
It says "Pakistani F-16 taking off from Azrat Airbase in Egypt"

What is it doing there in Egypt :woot: ----- or is the one arriving to Pakistan as per today's news?

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is wrongly labelled, its Azraq AFB is in Jordon and these PAF F16s are there for Falcon Air Meet 2010 ! They look gorgeous though

Whatever! Thanks for clearing that out for me guyz

So how many F-16s have been received by now including today's delivery?

Well Sir F 16 is best now but in few years we will have even better plan if our airforce think tank wake up and sign the deal for J 10B im sure J 10 B will have more manuverability and power than F 16 but if it gets AWACS bring Block 60 one on with J 10B no comparison J 10B will win

from 2005 we got 8 times F 16 but we still have total of 42 what is the use of the news after every two months time news comes pakistan getting new F 16 if we have got those i think we should have total of 80 F 16

I believe there 45 block 15s and with 4 block 52 s deliverd already and 5 more tlday that means
54 in total but only 9 are the version
n blk 52

On geo they are saying we will get our all Blk 50/52 till december 2010 and there are talks going on to buy 14 more F 16 blk 50/52 and in few months time deal will be signed i think pakistan is still looking for F 16 why not J 10 on which they were interested and our ex airmarshal on record said that we will buy J 10B for sure

Hi, my personal take is... sanctions prone aircraft bought by a financially broke, morally bankrupt, nation. The PAF should have spend this money on JF-17 production upgrades and increasing local production content, and buying the J-10. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom