What's new

Pakistan received 5 more F-16s

Pakistan should buy gripen NG, they should not waste any more money on F 16 watever block.. It is a good fighter without raising any doubts but Pakistan needs new supplier and who behaves properly.. China is one, and i guess sweden can be another..

gripen ng also have american parts .so again its america factor.
i think instead of inducting another platform pakistan should oncentrate on f-16 for at least another 15~20 years as they have years of experiance on it.for future fleet fc-20 and jf-17 with extensive upgrade and after 2020 or before partially replace f-16 with f-35 will be better option if pakistan want to see a formidable force in front of iaf rather than 4.5+ generation fighter like gripen .

i believe pakistan should not accept these cosmetic f-16's from US
it would be better if it asks for the aid money and build its society
and the things which pakistan develops with china gains much respect than this aid from US
my 2 cents

bhugell main churee mun pay ram ram
my 2 cents

the defence sources confirmed that the new arrivals on 30 Oct are 2 C versions (10901 & 10906) and 1 D version (10806).

:pdf:

Because everyone would rightly eye 126 planes than 40 odd

We will have 18 by end of year.

This is major problem. very rightly identified.

Yes we lost lot of time but definitely we are heading in right direction considering whatever available options. Yes we did not do enough when we could have done something.

If we don't have 15 billion to offer why someone should be willing to sell us.

:woot::woot::woot:

Agreed. :pakistan::pakistan:

So currently what is our Block-52 strength? Total of 6? 3 C's and 3 D's?

Kindly, can someone verify?

So currently what is our Block-52 strength? Total of 6? 3 C's and 3 D's?

Kindly, can someone verify?

yes u r correct!
3 (2 Ds and 1 C) landed in june or july , and 3 now (2 Cs and 1 D)!
two more coming next week!

yes u r correct!
3 (2 Ds and 1 C) landed in june or july , and 3 now (2 Cs and 1 D)!
two more coming next week!

I think 1 more was received after that ones we received in june or july.

:)

I think 1 more was received after that ones we received in june or july.

:)

yes, that is on 05 jul 10. but its version and tail no not known.
can any one through some light.

Pakistan gets Second consignment of three F-16 block 52 fighter jets from US
October 30, 2010

The United States has handed-over three F-16 fighters jets to Pakistan on Saturday, and two additional ones are expected to arrive next week.

Sources suggest these jet fighters will be handed-over to Pakistan by December (with one left that would be delivered next year). The first supply of jet fighters which comprised of three planes have already been given to Pakistan in June.

Pakistan had signed a contract with the US government in 2005-06 for acquiring 18 F-16 C/D Block 52 aircraft, the Pakistan Air Force said in a statement.

The first batch of three jets arrived in May while the second batch was delivered today. The delivery of the remaining aircraft will be completed by December.

"Under this arrangement, PAF would receive these state-of-the-art aircraft from the US government in staggered batches," the statement said.

Two more jets will arrive next week, it said. The second batch of jets flew into the Shahbaz airbase at Jacobabad in southern Sindh province.

Brig Gen Michael Nagata, Deputy Commander from the Office of the Defence Representative in Pakistan, handed over the aircraft on behalf of the US government to Air Marshal Mohammad Hasan, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Operations).

The F-16 Block 52 aircraft are equipped with a sophisticated avionics suite and the latest weapons with night precision attack capability, the PAF said. These aircraft are part of the PAF's bid to modernise and enhance its air defence capabilities, officials said.

Air Marshal Hasan said the PAF desires to maintain peace with honour in the region. However, if required it will use these aircraft along with all the capabilities at its disposal to defend Pakistan, he said.

actually no pics of the last consignment is available as yet but here is one from the first batch of BLK52.
Px26-072.jpg

regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Second Batch of three F-16C/D block 52+ fighter aircraft arrived at PAF Base, Shahbaz (Jacobabad).

24-2.jpg

25-2.jpg

26-2.jpg

sorry guys but these are not the new ones.
these are the first three that were deleivered ealrier in June-July. please see below:
e05654a0a03b00990636cfd8e2b6e127.jpg

Just how miffed and annoyd will PDF members be if the Indians give the 126 Mmmrca ORDER TO THE F16 bock 70in.

After all Obama and his wife are in New Delhi and Mumbai from the week end.

" WOULDN,T IT BE IRONIC that the F16/52 X 18 planes arrives in PAF after so many years THEN THE USA go sell with 50% tot the same plane but with some 5th generation goodies too like APG80 radar & C7 amraam rathher than inferior c5. x 126 planes

Don,t think it will happen but THE REACTION would be amazing

It will not happen not that the Indians don,t realise what a good plane THE falcon is !!!BUT THE FEAR OF SANCTIONS, BUGS codes stop switches is too big a risK for IAF.

indians do not trust the Americans

Deep down i don,t think GOP does either.

ITS A RISK

It will not happen not that the Indians don,t realise what a good plane THE falcon is !!!BUT THE FEAR OF SANCTIONS, BUGS codes stop switches is too big a risK for IAF.

indians do not trust the Americans

Deep down i don,t think GOP does either.

ITS A RISK

after staying on this forum from long time and having soo many posts you still belive on stop switches and bugs?
Many senior members have clarified many times that there are not any stop switches .

Back
Top Bottom