What's new

Pakistan received 120 cruise missiles C602 from China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for PN Long live Pak Sino Friendship
Can it target moving ships then it would be a boast as Babur can only hit stationary IN ships

Good news for PN Long live Pak Sino Friendship
Can it target moving ships then it would be a boast as Babur can only hit stationary IN ships

C602 is primarily an AShM and then a Land Attack Cruise Missile. Which means it is optimized for use against Ships as it has its own terminal guidance in case its needed for things like moving targets. LACMs like Babur have pre-mapped coordinates that are fed into the cruise missile and as such are better for static targets, however C602 has an onboard active radar for terminal guidance which allows it to change trajectory in case the target is moving.

i hope pak develops super sonic AShCM for PN!
what are the chances?

speed: Mach 2.5
Range: 150 KM

There are rumors that due to the Indian Air Force air strike in Pakistan's nuclear facilities, Pakistan armed forces immediate access to the highest level of "red alert" status, and sent warplanes in the major cities and important goals over the patrol. At the same time, the Pakistan Army has been staging in the Kashmir region, Pakistan Navy is also bracing.

Offtopic: there are rumors on another forum (pakistani defence forum) that paf sent her jets into india which flew over amritsar for about 15min. this was after indian violation and before their given deadline of 26th dec. three of the guys with contacts in PAF confirmed it with one saying:

According to a current serving Air Commodore in the Pakistan Air Force:

PAF's incursion across Indian territory and over Amritsar took place during the last week of December when two PAF jets were in Indian airspace for 14 approx minutes without any resistence.

Through this incursion, Pakistan was able to achieve two objectives. Firstly, to test Indian Air Force vigilance and secondly to give a befitting reply to their incursion attempt.

The Indian Chiefs have already met with their political counterparts and apprised them of PAF's incursion, however, the Indian political setup has decided not to reveal this embarrassing info to the junta.

another guy said it was on 25th of dec, time when our jets were flyin over our cities

its a good news but Why dont PN use babur on their ships as babur is more stealthy and have long range
The altitude above terrain in terminal phase of babur missile is rather 25-30meters thus our newly purchased missiles with the same speed are more stealthy than babur however these imports will enhance our domestic research of cruise missiles!!

Very good news indead GOD bless Pakistan and death to our enemy's !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owais
its a good news but Why dont PN use babur on their ships as babur is more stealthy and have long range

The altitude above terrain in terminal phase of babur missile is rather 25-30meters thus our newly purchased missiles with the same speed are more stealthy than babur however these imports will enhance our domestic research of cruise missiles!!

Exactly .. 120 missiles is a stop gap solution, especially in case there is a war "tomorrow".

Of course local production is very important including building the radar required for an AShM + to make it more effected we need to have a satellite link ! Hence, be patient .. Inshallah we will come up with solution on this type of important system too !

Offtopic: there are rumors on another forum (pakistani defence forum) that paf sent her jets into india which flew over amritsar for about 15min. this was after indian violation and before their given deadline of 26th dec. three of the guys with contacts in PAF confirmed it with one saying:

another guy said it was on 25th of dec, time when our jets were flyin over our cities

This news is true as one of my cousin based in Karachi Masroor base on radars also confirmed the same news.:pakistan:

we have yet to acquire a sea-based ASCM. we have the Babur (Land) and Raad (air-launched)!
hopefully in due time the Triad will be complete.

What is usage of these cruise missiles if india got latest arrow2 or THAAD missile technology already US has given green signal to sell this system to india::lol:

Pakistan should get missile defence system for long range and short range missile :undecided:

What is usage of these cruise missiles if india got latest arrow2 or THAAD missile technology already US has given green signal to sell this system to india::lol:

Pakistan should get missile defence system for long range and short range missile :undecided:

The usuage of such missiles is that it will give Pakistan a second and third strike capability. Remember once India gains anti ballistic technology, second and third strike capability makes even more sense because Pakistan lacks strategic depth which means that the countries nuclear assets are always prone to an attack and once India has the anti ballistic capability, it will give Indians the encouragement to engage Pakistan without much fear of a nuclear strike unless ofcourse we have a second and third strike capability.

The usuage of such missiles is that it will give Pakistan a second and third strike capability. Remember once India gains anti ballistic technology, second and third strike capability makes even more sense because Pakistan lacks strategic depth which means that the countries nuclear assets are always prone to an attack and once India has the anti ballistic capability, it will give Indians the encouragement to engage Pakistan without much fear of a nuclear strike unless ofcourse we have a second and third strike capability.

The second or third strike capability is not problem for THAAD or Arrow-2 system main thing is accuracy to differentiate accurately between friendly air craft and cruise missiles or short/medium range missiles ,even most mature Patriot system is still under development ,basically reliability and accuracy of these defence systems under actual war conditions in not upto desired level.

Bottom line: there is no consistently reliable defense against long-range, medium and short-range missiles, cruise missiles or rockets, artillery and mortars.

Presently both india and pakistan are at same level for development of missile defence system,therefore attack is best defence will be better strategy.

The second or third strike capability is not problem for THAAD or Arrow-2 system main thing is accuracy to differentiate accurately between friendly air craft and cruise missiles or short/medium range missiles ,even most mature Patriot system is still under development ,basically reliability and accuracy of these defence systems under actual war conditions in not upto desired level.

Bottom line: there is no consistently reliable defense against long-range, medium and short-range missiles, cruise missiles or rockets, artillery and mortars.

Presently both india and pakistan are at same level for development of missile defence system,therefore attack is best defence will be better strategy.

Attack with what, i ask this because in your first post you said what is the need of this missile when India is getting an arrow and PAC system. In this post however you have answered it your self that this capability is not 100% and more over adding to this i would say that the time needed from launching a missile to hit its target is hardly 3 to 5 mins which is not enough for an anti ballistic system to successfully engage the incoming missile, however with that said do not underestimate the need for a second and third strike capability, all developed nations although a missile fired from Russia will give US enough time to successfully intercept it, still has second and third strike capability, same stands vice versa for Russia. ALso both Russia and the US had strategic depth as well still they developed this capability. pakistan on the other hand does not have a strategic depth and this capability makes more sense for us to acquire.

just when i thought he was gone for good he came back with another one of his negative approch on pakistan. keep one thing in your bloody mind! pakistan has always countered threats from india! i am sure china can even offer pakistan anti-sattelite system if asked. and lol i couldnt be amused by your random off topic posts.. i dough aroow2 missiles were sold to india as far as i know of and plus they dont engage AShCM you moron!

as for the news.. i think they will be primarly be used on our 8 F-22P 2500-3000T class frigates that pakistan will proquire in 4-5 years.

just when i thought he was gone for good he came back with another one of his negative approch on pakistan. keep one thing in your bloody mind! pakistan has always countered threats from india! i am sure china can even offer pakistan anti-sattelite system if asked. and lol i couldnt be amused by your random off topic posts.. i dough aroow2 missiles were sold to india as far as i know of and plus they dont engage AShCM you moron!

as for the news.. i think they will be primarly be used on our 8 F-22P 2500-3000T class frigates that pakistan will proquire in 4-5 years.

You are totally lost in hatred and anger PC ,cool down man ! take deep breath to restore your senses :crazy:.

We are talking here missile defence system not anti sattelite system :crazy::hitwall:

I would like to share here light joke ,when Gen zia is discusing with his generals that weather we should buy f16 or not a Col was sitting in corner when Gen zia asked about his opinion he said Sir if it is corner plot buy it other wise leave it.

Last edited:
You are totally lost in hatred and anger PC ,cool down man ! take deep breath to restore your senses :crazy:.

We are talking here missile defence system not anti sattelite system :crazy::hitwall:

PC has a point, both PAC and arrow are used against any possible threat from ballistic missiles and not ASHCM who's primary purpose will be to hit indian naval fleet. To counter that India does not need an antiballistic system, but strong jamming ECM capabilities. Whether India can or not remains to be seen but this does not in any manner suggest we should not go for this kind of missile to enhance our deterrence just because India might counter it. There are still ways to make sure missile gets a target hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom