What's new

Pakistan received 120 cruise missiles C602 from China

Status
Not open for further replies.
C602 is one of the longest operational antiship missiles out side Russia and west have nothing similar operational

U.S. Tomahawk anti-ship missile (TASM) with the range 250 nautical miles which is equal to 463 km.

Anyways its good for us that we got C-602, there's is no doubt that C-602 is a very good anti-ship missile. Would be more lethal if it becomes operational on PN warships.

A Typical Indian Response to every Acquisition of Military hardware by Pakistan.

They get 3 Billion dollar deal with USA for P-8I and C-130J they are Planning to Buy F-18 or F-16/Block 70 they have a Nuclear deal with USA and they have Brahamos Cruise missile, Still they are angry if Pakistan gets some thing from China. Shame on India.

This will Definitely Give a Extra Punch in the Arsenal of PN and India will think Twice now when planning the Blockade of Pakistan Coasts.

i want to add some more china is not a buddy of indians like russians and usa india says what ever pak buys it may be used against india when india buys same equipment do india can give a gurantee to anyone that it will not be used against pakistan india always use to cry

i hope we develop new cruise missile which carries more warhead to destroy indian aircraft carrier too

i want to add some more china is not a buddy of indians like russians and usa india says what ever pak buys it may be used against india when india buys same equipment do india can give a gurantee to anyone that it will not be used against pakistan india always use to cry

i hope we develop new cruise missile which carries more warhead to destroy indian aircraft carrier too

Nicely said mann, Thats a very good answer. India will keep on crying and begging the world not to supply Weapons to Pakistan but no one is gonna listen to them Because everybody needs money.

U.S. Tomahawk anti-ship missile (TASM) with the range 250 nautical miles which is equal to 463 km.

Anyways its good for us that we got C-602, there's is no doubt that C-602 is a very good anti-ship missile. Would be more lethal if it becomes operational on PN warships.

RGM/UGM-109B TASM (Tomahawk Anti-Ship Missile) entered service with the U.S. Navy in 1983 and TASM variants retired in the early 1990s so did not count them as operational any more

What is usage of these cruise missiles if india got latest arrow2 or THAAD missile technology already US has given green signal to sell this system to india::lol:

Pakistan should get missile defence system for long range and short range missile :undecided:
Dude those things can take out ballistic missiles that too very rarely.

Your post makes no sense since most of the times the worry with CMs is detecting one in the first place. It flies low enough to beat a vast variety of radar systems.

May I remind you that the Arrow's been termed as a failure...

RGM/UGM-109B TASM (Tomahawk Anti-Ship Missile) entered service with the U.S. Navy in 1983 and TASM variants retired in the early 1990s so did not count them as operational any more

Well some circles say they have been retired, while other claim that its still in service. Below is the link.

MissileThreat :: RGM/UGM-109B TASM

And some suggest that Block IV Tomahawk missiles to be produced by remanufacturing currently bunkered TASMs (Tomahawk antiship variant).

2544b23c29161c7e395bec6bf4b5931e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom