What's new

Pakistan Reaches Out for Russian Arms

Hi ice-blast,

The weapon does not know if it has been paid for in coin or is stolen or a charity. Its only job is to kill and that too, without prejudice of race, color, creed or gender.

Pakistan's importance will have a multiplier effect once the gateway to russian alliance is opened up and the war in afghanistan ends. There will be nations lined up to invest in pakistan andseek its resources. So that is not the issue. The issue is that would america would let go of pakistan at that stage.

The russian bear has suddenly woken up from its hybernation----bear flights close to Guam---then around finland uk and norway. Russia is ready to make a statement. The beast is marking its domain one more time and leaving its scent behind.

nod for ur first para.

@pakistan economy .....one can only wish for better future for all the south asia.

but i still have my say that ....dollar is well mighty than rubble.

Hi ice-blast,

The weapon does not know if it has been paid for in coin or is stolen or a charity. Its only job is to kill and that too, without prejudice of race, color, creed or gender.

Pakistan's importance will have a multiplier effect once the gateway to russian alliance is opened up and the war in afghanistan ends. There will be nations lined up to invest in pakistan andseek its resources. So that is not the issue. The issue is that would america would let go of pakistan at that stage.

The russian bear has suddenly woken up from its hybernation----bear flights close to Guam---then around finland uk and norway. Russia is ready to make a statement. The beast is marking its domain one more time and leaving its scent behind.

Excellent post Sir! :cheers:

Another Pakistan will replace India for Russia Post.

Since you are into outlandish alliance making.
Imagine this.
USA-Russia-Europe India Japan Australia against China Pakistan and other tinpot countries.
Russia gets charmed into USA, after US reduces its ferocity against Russia after Bush goes.!!!! Walla... There you go.

Josh have you taken your pills this morning?

Heres a reality check for you. Russia is trying to reassert itself as a superpower. Hence it will not be joining any western alliance anytime soon.(the overflights of western airspace should have a been a clue for you) there is a current alliance with Russia and China and a few other countries (SOC) so you fantasy is totally useless.

So it will be Russia/plus allies in one pole China plus allies in another pole and the western countries in another. India can only join one of them. So in future try to engage brain before you post.

Ah well Pakistan replacing India for Russia, is intelligent and engaging the Brain, I presume!!!
but USA and Russia being cuddled together in a bed is an impossibility. Where is your imagination!!!!!!! Because thats what I see here!!!

Josh keep it up.....You haven't impressed anyone with your intelligence. Again I suggest you leave the posting to Indians who like to think.
This is not a argument you are likely to win. So keep it up and you'll earn yourself a break.

Hi Josh,

You want to go point by point and I am looking through a different glass window. The situation in the sub-continent of india-pakistan and then afghanistan and iran is very fluid. Things can happen in other nations that can bring about an instant gratification response like what happened to pakistan after 9/11. At that stage in time and life, all these investments and relationships, take a seat on the back burner and immediate interests, welfare and power positioning take over.

If you look at the issues through a different lens, one would observe that russia is over the distant horizon but america and india are well intertwined today and making a march to a differnt tune.

Taking india away frm russia is a herculean task and america knows it very well but this task it not only left for america to make the move, many in india are giving it a solid shoulder as well.

Bottomline over here is, once you start using the american millitary equipment and see what it does for you, till then you cannot make a fair judgement of your alliance. It may take awhile, but it is coming. But then understand that it is a pakistani talking and you know how I have talked about the different mindset of pakistanis and indians when it comes down to defence equipment procurement and manufacturing.

But there is still one thing at the back of my mind that is creating a niggle----the Bofors affair----till the kargil war, this weapon system was considered to be overrated, involved in a major bribery scandal and then one day they found out that it was the best system that the indians could buy----the only shortcoming in the system was the incompetence of the indian millitary analyst and critics. I also understand that it is not a matter of reasoning with the indian politicians and decision makers, it is a matter of maintaining a status quo. With the russians it is an equal partnership and india at times dictating most terms. It will not be the same---americans will make you feel that they are talking on equal terms----but then their system and setup is such that once you are enveloped by the honeytrap thereis not much you can do to wiggle out of it---case in point the nuclear agreement----you sign the bottomline is like signing over a piece of your being. Remember, in american sales techinique, it is one step at a time---and start with baby steps.

Sorry guys, we will no longer have josh here posting. A person with a low IQ, who cannot post intelligently without engaging in personal attacks or sarcastic remarks will not stay here for much long.

Thanks.

Webby, it is my request for your consideration, give the man some time and then see if he deserves a ban or not. One cannot immediately judge how he is depending on his initial posts, maybe he can change as well. He has posted some good stuff in one of the threads i remember.

I say give him an official warning and give him some more time.

Admin Edit: It was half good one-liner posts, and half loaded with shitty remarks and personal attacks. I considered over time, but the person didn't improve. Included several warnings, but then a community must not depend on these kind of posters, rather than those who actually want to be permanent.

Webby, it is my request for your consideration, give the man some time and then see if he deserves a ban or not. One cannot immediately judge how he is depending on his initial posts, maybe he can change as well. He has posted some good stuff in one of the threads i remember.

I say give him an official warning and give him some more time.

Admin Edit: It was half good one-liner posts, and half loaded with shitty remarks and personal attacks. I considered over time, but the person didn't improve. Included several warnings, but then a community must not depend on these kind of posters, rather than those who actually want to be permanent.

Malay have infinitely more respect for posters such as yourself who can post without the usual bull that can surface in sites such as this. I would always welcome people such as you, Joey (even Adux :lol:) and others of your ilk. Frankly Guys such as Josh make you guys look bad.

Would you say the same about Israel that buys nothing and receives all including there every day budget.
If it is getting them for free, it is receiving not buying. It does receive somethings in aid from US, right? Are they defence related?

Israel's defence related products which were completely developed from them have some niches which even India is buying from them.

Hi Webby,

Man I missed that part from Josh. I wish I had read what he was saying. My request is not to ban him on my account.

Admin Edit: Sent you a PM. Thanks!

Would you say the same about Israel that buys nothing and receives all including there every day budget.

bro, no u didnt get my point.....its not the charity, its choice
israel gets top of the shelf, not a case with u guys.
even not from the chiness .....there higher end belongs to russia.

Sorry guys, we will no longer have josh here posting. A person with a low IQ, who cannot post intelligently without engaging in personal attacks or sarcastic remarks will not stay here for much long.

Thanks.

Oh please Webby lets have a bit comedy on this forum !

Why ban ?

i agree no ban - let the man speak - we can hold up our end - so far we have

Back
Top Bottom