What's new

Pakistan Reaches Out for Russian Arms

yes if russian were never with us why they had helped us in building asia's biggest steel mill which is still bigger than any steel mill in asia it is shame for indian's after being good friends with russia they only buy russian weapons not other things for civilian use one more thing USA sold its hardware to pakistan before you think of buying it for last 30 years indians never used any aircraft made in USA but pakistan had used russian made helos and USA made jets what we lack is to move for friendly dilogue and strategic relation with russia becoz pakistan is world's best geo political location and im sure russia knows that it is loosing defence deals from india so they want to fill its lose yes pakistan alone can't buy that much from russia as india do but via pakistan they can sell their weapons to arabs who known as world biggest buyers alone saudi's have passed india deal so imagine how much via pakistan they can get and whatever pakistan buys it will be surplus bonus

Pakistan Steels is the largest industrial complex in Pakistan not the largest steel mill in Asia..what a shame despite owning such an asset we fail to make a profit out of it while the indians have earned the nickname "steel makers of the world"!

which is still bigger than any steel mill in asia it is shame for indian's after being good friends with russia they only buy russian weapons not other things for civilian use

Wrong

Russia (then the USSR) has helped us to set up steel Mills (Bokaro Steel Plant), Nuclear Power plants (Kundankulam) and Educational institutions (IIT Bombay)

Wrong

Russia (then the USSR) has helped us to set up steel Mills (Bokaro Steel Plant), Nuclear Power plants (Kundankulam) and Educational institutions (IIT Bombay)

And how much percent that comes.

Not even single percent:blink:

:toast_sign:

hahahahahha agreed but still aeronautican education is very very good at russian universities but engeneering and mediacal universities are as bad as you can not think of

hahahahahha agreed but still aeronautican education is very very good at russian universities but engeneering and mediacal universities are as bad as you can not think of

Wrong..the so called russian over seas education is marketed on the stereotype of beautiful blondes waiting to give students a warm welcome..only duffers who wanna spend their life partying fall of those tricks...real russian education is actually quite tough to qualify for russians themselves so very few forgieners make their way in..

Education is generally good in all over CIS but Ukrane and Russia excel at it. Possibly one of the good things about communism!

Policy makers throw the card--

Russia will need Pakistan in near future on some issues. Throw your card, let the wind blow--

Why r u shouting? FRUSTRATION...

rofl@ ur post..... did russians think twice before offering su-27,mig-29,providing RD-93...? they only care for $$$..

Moving closer to china? we are close since the early days.

US not having major deals? like selling multi billions worth 38 F-16s,MLU star kits,Returning back 29+ sanctioned F-16s?JDAMS, 12 PC-3 Hawkeye 2000s?115+ M109A5 Self Propelled Howitzers? etc etc..:rofl:

Dont u just WISH ur WET DREAMS come TRUE?

Sir agreed the Russians did not think twice before making all those offers Because they only care about $$.
But all these offers were made to China not Pakistan.Pakistan is recieving Chinese weapons not Russian.

Also I keep hearing That if MRCA goes to US ,Russia will offer all the weapons to Pakistan.Even if we forget the rest of the projects with Russians that are going on.India only has to ensure that we buy a little bit more than what you can afford to buy from Russia to deny you Russian weapons.And we all know what you can afford.:devil:
This will hold true cos ahem to borrow your line'Russians will do anything for $$$'.
Now enjoy your wet dreams
:cheers:

Last edited:
Sir agreed the Russians did not think twice before making all those offers Because they only care about $$.
But all these offers were made to China not Pakistan.Pakistan is recieving Chinese weapons not Russian.

Also I keep hearing That if MRCA goes to US ,Russia will offer all the weapons to Pakistan.Even if we forget the rest of the projects with Russians that are going on.India only has to ensure that we buy a little bit more than what you can afford to buy from Russia to deny you Russian weapons.And we all know what you can afford.:devil:This will hold true cos ahem to borrow your line'Russians will do anything for $$$'.
Now enjoy your wet dreams
:cheers:

Ur I.Q level can easily be judged by the first highlighted line.... These jets were offered directly to Pakistan and about china they already operate su-30,su-27 and lots of other russian equipment....:hitwall:

Heck a PAF VIPER pilot is already training on the SU-20 MKK of PLA.

Abt wat we can afford... son we have everything..... we all know wat u can afford for 65% of ur countrymen and women.

Now go and live in ur messy wet dreams tht u guys alive live in.

Pakistan Steels is the largest industrial complex in Pakistan not the largest steel mill in Asia..what a shame despite owning such an asset we fail to make a profit out of it while the indians have earned the nickname "steel makers of the world"!

well done India

Pakistan can gain a lot from more economic ties with Russia. we just have to bear in mind that Russian and Indian partnership is far more stonger and deeper. they wont open up their technology to us at the expense of India.
high tech arms are out of question for now unless India goes completely in US camp & abandons Russia competely I dont see any such thing

Ur I.Q level can easily be judged by the first highlighted line.... These jets were offered directly to Pakistan and about china they already operate su-30,su-27 and lots of other russian equipment....:hitwall:

Heck a PAF VIPER pilot is already training on the SU-20 MKK of PLA.

Abt wat we can afford... son we have everything..... we all know wat u can afford for 65% of ur countrymen and women.

Now go and live in ur messy wet dreams tht u guys alive live in.

Offered lol.The key word is in your inventory right now.
Why do you have to get personal when you cannot answer based on facts.

What we can afford for our countrymen is our problem.

And yes another fact.Click on this link to raise your IQ level

Human Settlements: Percent of urban population living in slums

% of peolple in slums in urban areas

India in 2001-55.5 ,India in 2005-34.8
Pakistan in 2001-73.6 ,Pakistan in 2001 in 2005-47.5

Good part both nations showed improvement.
Bad part the figures are from 2005 now we know whether the improvement could have been sutained bt pakistan or not.

Hell you have dragged me down to your level of boasting about less or more poverty just to prove a point.

Now I have taken away your last refuge when it comes to difference in defence budgets of the two countries.SLUMs in India

Now go figure this one.

Offered lol.The key word is in your inventory right now.
Why do you have to get personal when you cannot answer based on facts.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/50251-russia-offered-su-27-mig-29-paf-90s.html
:rofl::rofl::rofl: tht enough for u?:rofl: i didnt get personal...

What we can afford for our countrymen is our problem.

Wat we can afford is our problem u shouldnt be worried about us.

And yes another fact.Click on this link to raise your IQ levelHuman Settlements: Percent of urban population living in slums

% of peolple in slums in urban areas

India in 2001-55.5 ,India in 2005-34.8
Pakistan in 2001-73.6 ,Pakistan in 2001 in 2005-47.5

Good part both nations showed improvement.
Bad part the figures are from 2005 now we know whether the improvement could have been sutained bt pakistan or not.

Lol... i never even talked about SLUMS...go read my posts again...abt Poverty in Pakistan...see this and raise ur I.Q level=
http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...educed-half-musharraf-s-regime-wb-report.html 15-17% vs 50% indian and 100 million more indians slightly above poverty line...and 60% of middleclass which are almost poor.

Hell you have dragged me down to your level of boasting about less or more poverty just to prove a point.

My level is above u... ur level is evident evident abt the affordability of weapons and offered to china RANT of urs...

Now go figure this one.

Last edited:
Today nobdy goes to russia to get an education.... except the students who suck at everything.

Sir you both are wrong
Our students dont go there because fcuking PEC (Pakistan Engineering Commision) doesnt accept the engineering degrees from Russian universities so its more like a political bias rather than following just educational standards:toast_sign:
I tell you that from my field i.e Chemical engineering Russians are very good & frequently we do refer to their translated patents for our plant designing.
Secondly Russians don't translate their works in other languages; a problem that ain't severe in other nonEnglish countries like Europe as a whole; where atleast PHDs are mostly followed & researched in english language; something Russians don't or simply dont need to!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/50251-russia-offered-su-27-mig-29-paf-90s.html
:rofl::rofl::rofl: tht enough for u?:rofl: i didnt get personal...

Wat we can afford is our problem u shouldnt be worried about us.

Lol... i never even talked about SLUMS...go read my posts again...abt Poverty in Pakistan...see this and raise ur I.Q level=
http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...educed-half-musharraf-s-regime-wb-report.html 15-17% vs 50% indian and 100 million more indians slightly above poverty line...and 60% of middleclass which are almost poor.

My level is above u... ur level is evident evident abt the affordability of weapons and offered to china RANT of urs...

Now go figure this one.

Partially blind eh.
I said the key point is in your inventory right now.
Hell you guys were offered hornets as well while you were paying parking charges for your own F-16s to US.You guys would have been offered F-22 for all I care.
The point is what will you bring to the battlefield.

Dude only China will give you J-17,10,.....27001 on soft loans.

'In god we trust rest must pay cash' is the loud and clear message to you guys from all.Stop day dreaming.

Btw good job on poverty.Here we have to catch up and trust me we Indians are catching up fatst.

Back
Top Bottom