What's new

Pakistan Reaches Out for Russian Arms

As india build up his hyper obsession with Akhand bharat it will move closer to US since all US wanna do is sell sell and more sell...eventually ending up with sidelining Russians who will be forced to seek new markets for selling their arms..China comes handy here so does Pakistan and every African nation.

so u now r in china:lol::lol::lol:

well russia never likes that india in first place stop russia selling weapons to its enemy pakistan and india buys from USA who are russian enemies so russia will have some hard feelings and as we all know russia will looose lot of money in there and also hard feelings that their Mig 35 not choosen which was ahead of all jet which was quoting the tender

well russia never likes that india in first place stop russia selling weapons to its enemy pakistan and india buys from USA who are russian enemies so russia will have some hard feelings and as we all know russia will looose lot of money in there and also hard feelings that their Mig 35 not choosen which was ahead of all jet which was quoting the tender

falcon ji,
200+ pakfa ,sukhois deal which are 270,89 mi-17 chopper deal,submarine deal,nuclear market,gorshkov deal.there are many more.

y dont u look at this and predicting anything coming in ur mind.y r u looking at mig-35 as mrca which is surely going to loose.these all are more than 20 billion dollars.so which is getting more.russia or u.s.

FYI, there are several Commerical and Economic ties between Russia and India, and there is no hard feeling in case selection of Mig-35 doesn't happen. Because, there Mig-29K have already won the hearts of Indian navy.

One more point, even if India stop purchasing any defence product from Russia, that doesn't mean Russia will send Rose Tinted flowers to Pakistan, since Russia itself wise enough to know that it is highly unproductive to get engange with a nation for which Russian's themselves need to provide finance or soft loan to get their product below Pakistan's throat.

FYI, there are several Commerical and Economic ties between Russia and India, and there is no hard feeling in case selection of Mig-35 doesn't happen. Because, there Mig-29K have already won the hearts of Indian navy.

One more point, even if India stop purchasing any defence product from Russia, that doesn't mean Russia will send Rose Tinted flowers to Pakistan, since Russia itself wise enough to know that it is highly unproductive to get engage with a nation for which Russian's themselves need to provide finance or soft loan to get their product below Pakistan's throat.

Russia can cash on Pakistani location if it wants to be super power again. How much US invest in India its Pakistan the door way to riches of central Asia. Trillion $ minerals in Afghanistan and Oil in Central Asia.

Almost believed your arguement regarding poverty.
Should have reserached a little more before that :hitwall::hitwall:

Will take care of that inspite of the no. of posts of the person I am debating with.
BPL in India-29%
BPL in Pakistan-33%

Welcome to WorldBank Group
:wave:

JF-17 is a JV alrite but what exactly was your contribution to that.
wait nevermind.

Also India never operated SU-27.I know that was a typo.
:smokin:

I always see a double standard among some members here...
When it comes to JF17 it is called JV... when it comes to Brahmos it is russian citing we have only done painting of the flag in it... any one can help me understand.. how this intellect idea is feasible??

If i was Pakistani prime inster i would ask for

SU30 Flankers
Brahmos cruise missles
Smerch MBRL
Akula nuke subs
il76 TRANSPORT planes

Even if GoP stands upside ... nearly impossible to buy these weapons directly from Russia... as they are more trustworthy to India w.r.t to pakistan...

purchasing weapons from russia for pakistan is like india purchasing weapons from china. how can russian forget about afganistan?? this are just my pragmatic view

hmmm you cant assume so buddy.. just because you got a fighter engine from them... Please see the history what they have done to you in 71... because of which most of you are angry.. they are also responsible for your down fall(majorly because they supported us before we engaged which shows a double standard in your books stating we are only responsible...I guess there should be an emphasis that Russia is also responsible)... If you are so angry you should throw away those engines saying my foot... coming to present see what they are cooperating with us???Of course they take money which is economics... while even if you spend money like iran(i am not comparing with iran)to buy goodies form Russia will say no no for sure..... You should have the fate written in golden books to have hands on Russia's stuff.. though they are of little low tech compared to US but they are reliable tech :agree: ... even if MMRCA is from US .. Russian birds will constitute 80% in indian inventory... which is substantially high..

As for 126 4.5 generation figher russia will not loose us... as they have a sure shot deal of 250 5th generation fighter order in there pocket... If you are logical tell me will you say ta ta bye bye??

Last edited:
no matter how much you have bought from russia they never like that their old friend goes to their old enemy and buy weapons from them they still think that whatever india is buying from USA it is their loss and you look the list of weapons that india asked USA for last 4 years and you compare it too russian i dont think so russia will be liking it

Back
Top Bottom