What's new

Pakistan Produced, Benefits India & Israel

On a side note.
THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY.
Everywhere I go I see expensive "Himaliyan Pink Salt" " Packaged in Germany/California/Canada/etc"

Why the F--K are we not packing it ourselves and making hundreads of millions of dollars and get our name out there.

Instead we are bulk selling for pennies and allowing other companies to make all the money.

Pakistan should only export Himalayan salt in finished product form. Rock exports to Hindustan should be banned, the chindi choors re-sell it as Hindustani product.

Refined salt is the most unhealthy thing, while Himalayan salt is mineral rich.

May Allah Protect Pakistan forever! Freedom from the clutches of Hindutvas & Zionist nexus is a great blessing of Almighty Allah!

On a side note.
THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY.
Everywhere I go I see expensive "Himaliyan Pink Salt" " Packaged in Germany/California/Canada/etc"

Why the F--K are we not packing it ourselves and making hundreads of millions of dollars and get our name out there.

Instead we are bulk selling for pennies and allowing other companies to make all the money.

WE CAN export a range of widely demanded natural products and we can earn Billions in lieu of Exports!, Konsi Cheez hay jo is mulk mein nahi! Is Mulk ki bunyaad Lakhoon Shahedoon ki Hadioon Par Kharii hay!

But we have enemies among ourselves, and those hidden enemies (Asteen Kay Sanp)needs to be eliminated!

53591680_2561541867253424_2513710952369618944_n.png

India has imposed 200% duty on Pakistani products except one thing .. that is Khewra salt. .. which is very very essential for them.

Khewra Salt is used in all religious activities. .. They made an agreement with Pakistan in 1947 that Pakistan will export this salt in war & in peace. This is the treaty between the two countries like the water treaty that no country will stop the water of each other. .. but they did. .. They are
getting this salt through Wahga border & exporting all over the world by labelling A’s Indian origin product ..

They have named it Himaliyan salt. ... ‍♂

They make multiple other products with this salt. . Which have numerous benefits. . This pink salt mine is only at Khewra (Pakistan )
AND there is no other pink salt mine any where in the world. .

This was discovered by Alexender the great 300 BC years ago. . The worst part is that shipment to New Delhi is cheaper than Karachi

. . India earns billions of dollar. ..

.. while Pakistan makes just a few million by exporting through wagha border. ..

what a pity! ‍♂

INDIAN CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS SALT. .. THIS IS THE ESSENTIAL SACRED ENTITY OF SURVIVAL THEM FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
Forwarded as Received
PCTV-1000101184-hcdl.jpg

google-search-result-india.jpg

https://www.google.ae/search?q=nama...URExQKHc-JC1EQ_AUICSgA&biw=1600&bih=789&dpr=1

On a side note.
THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY.

Because our Businessmen Will start mixing impurities in it as soon as they get export orders to make maximum profit out of the product.
Same case is with Pakistani Textile Industry. Big Brands of Italy, Spain, UK and USA outsource the work here. But keep strict quality check on the manufacturing. Repack with their own brands and sale it to Mega Stores in Dubai, Hong Kong, Europe and Americas. While they themselves cannot crate a good Clothing Brand. Developing a Credible Brand is beyond most of these Greedy Mess Called the Business Community of Pakistan. They just care for more quick profit by any means necessary

Because our Businessmen Will start mixing impurities in it as soon as they get export orders to make maximum profit out of the product.
Same case is with Pakistani Textile Industry. Big Brands of Italy, Spain, UK and USA outsource the work here. But keep strict quality check on the manufacturing. Repack with their own brands and sale it to Mega Stores in Dubai, Hong Kong, Europe and Americas. While they themselves cannot crate a good Clothing Brand. Developing a Credible Brand is beyond most of these Greedy Mess Called the Business Community of Pakistan. They just care for more quick profit by any means necessary
There is a saying in Canada
"Piss in your pants to stay warm in the Winter"

Pakistani buissnesses need to change their mindset. Long term prophits are much better than short term shinanigans.

There is a saying in Canada
"Piss in your pants to stay warm in the Winter"

Pakistani buissnesses need to change their mindset. Long term prophits are much better than short term shinanigans.
Its a mess here in Pakistan.
1-They will not Invest in any Potential Venture that involves any sort of Risk.
2-Financial Markets are even worse. finance is only available for settled Business concerns demanding tons of Security and Past Experience and not newcomers in Market.
3-They love to Evade Tax Net. So they do Undocumented Business and the Black money is then Invested in Properties. The damn Property Business is a De facto Bank for Black money of Industrialists.
4-They will stuck to what they know. Not letting go of less profitable labor intensive industries like Textile, Food, Sports wear, Cement etc Instead of Electronics, Arms, Mechanics etc.

And all of this is multiplied with absolutely Sh** and even more Stinky Public Sector. Where they are paid not to work. Any Inspector appointed to any department where Recoveries of Dues or Fees are involved from the Industry, Will be a Blackmailer 99.99% who will Send a Notice of 100 Rs if as per law actual dues are 50 Rs and will bargain a deal for 20 Rs given to Government and 10 to his own Fu**** Pocket. Disgusting

So in Short its a Slimy Mess. Only God knows how it will move forward.

pakistan - kitny aadmi thy kalia
india - hazoor 2 thy aik jf-17 per aik f-16 per
pakistan - wo 2 thy or tum 3 aakh thooo heejroon ki fauj hai. iski saaza mily gi baraber mily gi
india - hazoor apka namak khaya hai
pakistan - to ab goli kha haramzaada

:guns::guns::guns:

I haven't tasted many food stuffs and I lead a normal healthy life.
then why bother to comment about the stuff which you haven't tasted.

'Ohh I haven't eaten Sindhri mango before but since I ate a shitty version of a mango, sold at Walmart I guess people shouldn't care much about this because I live a healthy life'

No one gives a shit about your healthy or non-healthy life, stop comparing normal shitty version of salt with pink salt.

Because Khewra salt mine is part of Himalaya, Hindustan don't have monopoly over "Himalaya" like it try to portray.

Pure propeganda troll thread. This salt is produced all over Indian subcontinent, i.e Nepal, Bengla desh, India and Pakistan. It's not an exclusive Pakistani product.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kala_namak

pakistan - kitny aadmi thy kalia
india - hazoor 2 thy aik jf-17 per aik f-16 per
pakistan - wo 2 thy or tum 3 aakh thooo heejroon ki fauj hai. iski saaza mily gi baraber mily gi
india - hazoor apka namak khaya hai
pakistan - to ab goli kha haramzaada

:guns::guns::guns:

Kisee ne bol Diya ki Imran Bhai, aapki naak kauvva le gaya, Fir Imran Bhai apni naak Nahi dekhenge, kauvve ke peechhe daud padenge.

Key board par jhapatta maarne se pahle fact to check kar lo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kala_namak

Back
Top Bottom