What's new

Pakistan Produced, Benefits India & Israel

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
53591680_2561541867253424_2513710952369618944_n.png

India has imposed 200% duty on Pakistani products except one thing .. that is Khewra salt. .. which is very very essential for them.

Khewra Salt is used in all religious activities. .. They made an agreement with Pakistan in 1947 that Pakistan will export this salt in war & in peace. This is the treaty between the two countries like the water treaty that no country will stop the water of each other. .. but they did. .. They are
getting this salt through Wahga border & exporting all over the world by labelling A’s Indian origin product ..

They have named it Himaliyan salt. ... ‍♂

They make multiple other products with this salt. . Which have numerous benefits. . This pink salt mine is only at Khewra (Pakistan )
AND there is no other pink salt mine any where in the world. .

This was discovered by Alexender the great 300 BC years ago. . The worst part is that shipment to New Delhi is cheaper than Karachi

. . India earns billions of dollar. ..

.. while Pakistan makes just a few million by exporting through wagha border. ..

what a pity! ‍♂

INDIAN CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS SALT. .. THIS IS THE ESSENTIAL SACRED ENTITY OF SURVIVAL THEM FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
Forwarded as Received

They are
getting this salt through Wahga border & exporting all over the world by labelling A’s Indian origin product ..

But the picture clearly says "Product of Pakistan".

Maybe Pakistan can ask Israel to mention the Khewra mine.

Pakistan should only export Himalayan salt in finished product form. Rock exports to Hindustan should be banned, the chindi choors re-sell it as Hindustani product.

Refined salt is the most unhealthy thing, while Himalayan salt is mineral rich.
Yes, it's about time Pakistan pulls some strings, we all saw how the Indian farmers were forced to sell Tomatoes at a ridiculous price while people in Pakistan were willing to pay Rs. 150 for home grown products.

Pakistan should only export Himalayan salt in finished product form. Rock exports to Hindustan should be banned, the chindi choors re-sell it as Hindustani product.
Refined salt is the most unhealthy thing, while Himalayan salt is mineral rich.
I'm least worried about refined salt. Out of all the chemicals we consume everyday. And rock salts like these are neither healthy (neither proven they are). Is there any research done on specifics of this salt? Just that people consumed traditionally doesn't make something healthy. Even many traditional medicines contain Arsenic, as it was consumed in small quantities.

I don't know where the OP got this religious angle to the exclusive rock salt. I have never heard of this story about a religious salt. Maybe it's the region I used to live in, do you know what this salt is about @Soumitra @Laozi?

53591680_2561541867253424_2513710952369618944_n.png

India has imposed 200% duty on Pakistani products except one thing .. that is Khewra salt. .. which is very very essential for them.

Khewra Salt is used in all religious activities. .. They made an agreement with Pakistan in 1947 that Pakistan will export this salt in war & in peace. This is the treaty between the two countries like the water treaty that no country will stop the water of each other. .. but they did. .. They are

They make multiple other products with this salt. . Which have numerous benefits. . This pink salt mine is only at Khewra (Pakistan )
AND there is no other pink salt mine any where in the world. .

This was discovered by Alexender the great 300 BC years ago. . The worst part is that shipment to New Delhi is cheaper than Karachi

. . India earns billions of dollar. ..

.. while Pakistan makes just a few million by exporting through wagha border. ..

what a pity! ‍♂

INDIAN CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS SALT. .. THIS IS THE ESSENTIAL SACRED ENTITY OF SURVIVAL THEM FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
Forwarded as Received

4. Himalayan pink salt

Of the different types of salt, Himalayan salt is the purest form of salt in the world and is harvested by hand from Khewra Salt Mine in the Himalayan Mountains of Pakistan. Its color ranges from off-white to deep pink. Rich in minerals - it contains the 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body - Himalayan salt is used in spa treatments, as well as the kitchen.

Its mineral content gives it a bolder flavor than many other salts, so use it as a cooking and finishing salt - or to add a bit of flair to a salt-rimmed margarita! Slabs of the stuff are used for cooking and serving (Himalayan salt retains temperature for hours), and unfinished pieces often appear in shops as lamps. (https://www.wideopeneats.com/12-different-types-salt-use/)

However, I like Kala Namak, which I bought from Pansar Store in Abbottabad. Whenever, I return Abbottabad, I buy Guavas and after slicing them I sprinkle Kala Namak on them and it's a tasty delight!

Kala Namak Benefits:
Indian black salt has been used since ancient times and is said to have been identified by Maharishi Charak, the father of Ayurvedic medicine around 300 B.C.E. There are anecdotal claims from Ayurvedic healers that this type of black salt can be therapeutic. It is considered a cooling spice and it is used as a laxative and to help digestive problems, poor eyesight and hysteria. Black salt tends to have less sodium than table salt so it can be helpful to people with high blood pressure and/or on low-salt diets. Of course, anyone should check with their physicians before using black salt for medical purposes. (Note: It is mined in Pakistan as well)
https://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food/everything-you-need-to-about-black-salt/

Ordinary Refined Table Salt:
View media item 17869
This is what is mostly used in Kitchens in Pakistan. It is refined, pure and concentrated NaCl. And I have it in my Office.

However SALT also means Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty, a word reminiscent of Cold War.

I'm least worried about refined salt. Out of all the chemicals we consume everyday. And rock salts like these are neither healthy (neither proven they are). Is there any research done on specifics of this salt? Just that people consumed traditionally doesn't make something healthy. Even many traditional medicines contain Arsenic, as it was consumed in small quantities.

I don't know where the OP got this religious angle to the exclusive rock salt. I have never heard of this story about a religious salt. Maybe it's the region I used to live in, do you know what this salt is about @Soumitra @Laozi?
This pink salt is very popular in the western world, because of its taste, color and mineral riches.

Back
Top Bottom