What's new

Pakistan Premier League: National cricketers join the bandwagon

Article do not bring players...Gautam is correct...Pakistan should start with Local , Afghan, Bangaladeshi and some Oldies...

these indians are annoying me, use your head indians, money brings players not your idiotic bickering, if you are not interested to read the article then you can go some where else, things are not as easy and simple as you dream

Article do not bring players...Gautam is correct...Pakistan should start with Local , Afghan, Bangaladeshi and some Oldies...

No one said the article will bring players, it just said players are interested. And trust if they get enough money, anyone will come.

Again some indians are showing sour grapes, how surprising :rolleyes:

No one said the article will bring players, it just said players are interested. And trust if they get enough money, anyone will come.

Again some indians are showing sour grapes, how surprising :rolleyes:
what sour grapes?
IPL is in 5th reason buddy.
and no. its not about money. its about your security situation which we have already seen during the Lanka tour of Pakistan. it just doesn't make sense to tour pakistan these days you know. though i hope international cricket comes back to pakistan- but not for the next 5 years because of the mess there.

what sour grapes?
IPL is in 5th reason buddy.
and no. its not about money. its about your security situation which we have already seen during the Lanka tour of Pakistan. it just doesn't make sense to tour pakistan these days you know. though i hope international cricket comes back to pakistan- but not for the next 5 years because of the mess there.

Um yes it is.

Money is the only reason people come to india or go anywhere.

And there have been international tournaments in Pakistan. But of course some random indian living in Mumbai would know the security situation in Pakistan better than those who actually live there :disagree:

Um yes it is.

And there have been international tournaments in Pakistan. But of course some random indian living in Mumbai would know the security situation in Pakistan better than those who actually live there :disagree:
what my living in Mumbai has to do with the security in pakistan?
you think that only the people of pakistan get the news about pakistan? the outsiders don't know anything?

if we go by this logic then ICC should arrange all the international tournaments in pakistan because it doesn't have head office in pakistan- that should mean that they are ignorant of the current situation!
what a stupid logic!

and my dear friend- international players also go to Bangladesh and other countries except Pakistan.. so its not about the money. its about the safety which you guys are not capable of providing in the current mess.

i appreciate your optimistic attitude about getting the international cricket back in pakistan - but you have the unrealistic approach towards it.

you should just stop expecting the star cricketers coming to your country for the next 4-5 years. you should start with the local and some Afghanis initially. once the world is convince with your security situation- the star players will come automatically.

the one thing we must do to keep on eye on terrerist( not taliban etc but raw) they will never want cricket here. After what they hav don in 2009 we should be careful.

Well, this is good news,
I also hope, government will provide all possible security measures for the players so that mishap happened with afridi should not repeat again.

the one thing we must do to keep on eye on terrerist( not taliban etc but raw) they will never want cricket here. After what they hav don in 2009 we should be careful.
you are over rating RAW buddy. and underestimating your former friends.
hope someday- may be after 5 million years- you would be able to come up with the proof of Indian involvement. i wish you guys all the best.

in the meantime- please concentrate on topic and tell us why should anyone go to pakistan in this pathetic security situation?

Um yes it is.

u r exectly right buddy when money can bring players in india than even afghanistan can bring them with money leave aside Pakistan, & BTW the prob now a days that teams are not touring Pakistan is political more than security issue......

nyways guys leave this indians with their burning ***** they will see when intl players will show middle finger to ICC & India & will come in Pakistan for money...:D

u r exectly right buddy when money can bring players in india than even afghanistan can bring them with money leave aside Pakistan, & BTW the prob now a days that teams are not touring Pakistan is political more than security issue......

nyways guys leave this indians with their burning ***** they will see when intl players will show middle finger to ICC & India & will come in Pakistan for money...:D
lol
why you are so frustrated dear?
international players will show middle finger to ICC and India for going to pakistan?
:rofl:

anyways- if its about money then why don't you offer some money to international players and see what happens?

lol
why you are so frustrated dear?
international players will show middle finger to ICC and India for going to pakistan?

anyways- if its about money then why don't you offer some money to international players and see what happens?

we can see who is frustrated :D

& we dont need ur advice we are already doing it read article before poking nose everywhere

poor soul

you are over rating RAW buddy. and underestimating your former friends.
hope someday- may be after 5 million years- you would be able to come up with the proof of Indian involvement. i wish you guys all the best.

in the meantime- please concentrate on topic and tell us why should anyone go to pakistan in this pathetic security situation?

yup we should concentrate but you should not spoil it. Its nt your business that who comes are not because we are not invitimg you and will be happy to not see you. As far other players are concerned they are not asking you to come. Hope you got it.

frankly PPL is a non-starter. no one will come to PK to play until law & order improves.

Back
Top Bottom