What's new

Pakistan plans to kill Indian envoy? Communication intercepts expose plot

:rofl:

Indians are begging for spotlight.

If we wanted to waste you cockroaches, then no one in the world could stop us.
ha..ha..ha..what a funny joke mate:laughcry:!you should rather participate in the Laughter Challenge reality show and i am quite sure people here goona like you for your humor:omghaha:

Ironic - meaning from google - Happening in the opposite way to what is expected, thus typically causing wry amusement.

He compared his state Kerala to Pakistan and claims that his state is better off than Pakistan - you seemed to have misunderstood his state as Tamilnadu - Even then, both these states are better off than Pakistan in various social indices including HDI.

So what is ironic about his post that you lol about comparing with some tamil???

Sure despite indias economic boom and Pakistan fighting a war for 12 years... ur "hdi" is "slightly" above us... but poverty rates and the small ... almost non existing middle class.. are uncomparable (yeah not in a positive way)... and even the HDI was behind us till 2010-2011...

Ironic - meaning from google - Happening in the opposite way to what is expected, thus typically causing wry amusement.

He compared his state Kerala to Pakistan and claims that his state is better off than Pakistan - you seemed to have misunderstood his state as Tamilnadu - Even then, both these states are better off than Pakistan in various social indices including HDI.

So what is ironic about his post that you lol about comparing with some tamil???

Sure despite indias economic boom and Pakistan fighting a war for 12 years... ur "hdi" is "slightly" above us... but poverty rates and the small ... almost non existing middle class.. are uncomparable (yeah not in a positive way)... and even the HDI was behind us till 2010-2011...

Lets be clear - the comparison was not between India or Pakistan - The comparison was between you and some Tamilian. So lets not digress from the question I raised.

Sure jungle boy postin videos on english aint infertiority ridden.. :lol:

I was not the one who started posting videos about accent . Now when I have started posting , you have started crying ..... :rofl:

Lol being jealous of some tamil... :rofl:

Although I am not a tamil , You should know that an average tamil lives a better life than average pakistani and there is nothing to lol about that .

Lets be clear - the comparison was not between India or Pakistan - The comparison was between you and some Tamilian. So lets not digress from the question I raised.

Sure.. if its with me n tht dude... lol... im probably a winner already.

Although I am not a tamil , You should know that an average tamil lives a better life than average pakistani and there is nothing to lol about that .

Yeah sure.. just 1 problem... we have a 45% strong middle class and india? :D

Pakistan fighting a war for 12 years...

ur "hdi" is "slightly" above us...

I dont get this "Pakistan is fighting a war" - what war? with whom? are your troops stationed in Afghanistan? are your troops officially in any war?

If it's against terrorists, then India at war since decades - against foreign militants infiltrating in Kashmir and against Maoists - so it makes no difference.

HDI? India's population is 1.21 billion, yours is 200 million and we are better than you - so what does that prove?

Non existing middle class?Reall??

Sure.. if its with me n tht dude... lol... im probably a winner already.

Winner in what ?? crying

Yeah sure.. just 1 problem... we have a 45% strong middle class and india? :D

45% middle class based on what statistics . I thought you were loling about tamils and now you have changed the topic to India .

I dont get this "Pakistan is fighting a war" - what war? with whom? are your troops stationed in Afghanistan? are your troops officially in any war?

If it's against terrorists, then India at war since decades - against foreign militants infiltrating in Kashmir and against Maoists - so it makes no difference.

HDI? India's population is 1.21 billion, yours is 200 million and we are better than you - so what does that prove?

Pakistan has been fighting a war for the last 12 years on its soil because the useless NATO or the incumbent Afghan government couldn't stop the infiltration of terrorists across the border, Yes India is better than Pakistan in every aspect, so in that aspect your super duper army should have stopped suicide attackers before they had a chance to strike. You Indians are quick to put the blame on Pakistan for every attack that happens, yet there is so much bloodshed in Pakistan happening on a daily basis.

If pakistan wants to escalate things and introduce assassinations, rest assured, India wont sit idle but can and will strike back. Remember..it always is pakistan which starts things and India which finishes it...be it wars or insurgencies. And now...assassinations.

Pakistan has been fighting a war for the last 12 years on its soil

We have been fighting that same war for two and a half decades involving similar amount of troops and resources. But then the difference here is we aren't on the verge of going kaput....

incidentally that should make us better fighters then.

Back
Top Bottom