What's new

Pakistan plans to kill Indian envoy? Communication intercepts expose plot

Not sure about their intelligence sources :lol:

And I am not sure about yours sir, for reference see this post of mine
Which assassinations? :what:
If you are talking about that intercepted communication than may i say it was same RAW & IB which broadcasted photos of suspected terrorists who were at that time in the country, and later it was found out that those suspected militants were in lahore and photos were taken off their facebook.
So my dear we gonna need more than an intercept this time around

Well I never claimed we won the war, though there have been small victories. And if we go by your rule than we only have fought this for a decade only.
If you have been so successfull with the war, then why is that you are still fighting this war and still there is no sight of the end.

When did I say you won the war? - you are probably losing the war more than anything else.

I never said we have been successful or have won the war - your specific question was how have you fought the war - and I think we have done a commendable job of fighting it till date.

Dont even try to compare the two since this is a menace , which you have no idea of .

And , what does that tell you now , about the intensity of the war , being fought against terrorists/militants in Pakistan ? :azn:

You have answered your own question here .

Bringing armor and tanks into the battlefield against rag tag talibans? - India could have done the same against the militants or the maoists - so no I don't see much difference.

I think this shows the Afghan Intelligence is doing a real good JOB as no one from the Indian Consulate was injured. Poor Batman he must be having a headache reading such bad news.

Propaganda again
I Dont trust Sources of India today Newspaper

Indian Media why dont U Leave Pakistan alone

Not sure about their intelligence sources :lol:

Must be the same ZH propaganda sources - something in the lines of PDF's propaganda on Kashmiri's killed by Indian forces was 40K and within a month it jumped to 70K and now it's 100K.

:lol:

And I am not sure about yours sir, for reference see this post of mine

Mate - my response was to this question and a valid one at that -

So apart from this five where exactly is this other 18 Indian consulates in Afghanistan that our Pakistani friends have been harping about continuously?.

- It has nothing to do with RAW or IB - India has 5 consulates as per the official sources.

Propaganda again
I Dont trust Sources of India today Newspaper

Indian Media why dont U Leave Pakistan alone

Doesn't matter whether you trust it or not..

The Embassy staff and the security forces trusted it hence the attack was botched and the suicide bombers were killed.

Bringing armor and tanks into the battlefield against rag tag talibans? - India could have done the same against the militants or the maoists - so no I don't see much difference.

You can always question the NATO in such case and then compare our record with them . We still have had more success against the militants than the coalition of 53 countries in a decade . As I told you before , you dont understand the thing , you are keen to debate on . This is a bigger problem than just rag tag Taliban - factoring in the terrain and radicalized population .

Sure despite indias economic boom and Pakistan fighting a war for 12 years... ur "hdi" is "slightly" above us... but poverty rates and the small ... almost non existing middle class.. are uncomparable (yeah not in a positive way)... and even the HDI was behind us till 2010-2011...

I think the question was related to your comment on tamils..Is there any,i mean any field were dumb baluchis like you excel tamils?I mean in stats like hdi,per capita,literacy,industrial output,number of higher educational institutions....Any..?

You can always question the NATO in such case and then compare our record with them . We still have had more success against the militants than the coalition of 53 countries in a decade . As I told you before , you dont understand the thing , you are keen to debate on . This is a bigger problem than just rag tag Taliban - factoring in the terrain and radicalized population .

Lalay stop answering the trolls questions... ain ki sui passi huwi hai...

Thank god our consulate is safe in todays attack...But 9 innocent afghanis including children lost their lives..Shame on the bas**s who are behind this.

Of course, one can surely question them bringing their entire war machinery to fight against rag tag militants - the disadvantage they have is numbers and it being a foreign land.

and, the terrain is also difficult in all the places where Indian paramilitary is engaged in - the saving grace is Indian forces have prevented the local populace from getting radicalized which I presume comes from bringing in excessive force like tanks, artillery, gunships and fighter jets to bomb civilian locations.

Back
Top Bottom