What's new

Pakistan plans to kill Indian envoy? Communication intercepts expose plot

You are lying uselessly in a useless location strtegically where you do not have porous border unless one day US decides to take up Kashmir seriously for own interests, decide to have base in Indian Occupied Kashmir to check China as well as others.

Unless many players bring a storm in Indian Ocean . :) so indeed indians will remain in the cocoon as always and invaders came and broke the cocoon

Yeah India is not as big a strategic player as Pakistan and we don't wish to be:lol:.

You guys have fun being mercenaries for superpowers, will take you places like its doing now!

:laugh: supari is an Indian idea of indian underworld we dont have such hindoostani trademarks, so no wonder if we had hired scumbags from across to kill scumbags from across

Scumbags are the one's who hire scumbags to kill others. We got rid of supari killings and they have ran over to Pakistan. Enjoy your contract killing scumbags.

Guys breaking news!! Sucide Blast outside of Indian Consulate in Jalalabad!!! Also firing is going on too!!

Guys breaking news!! Sucide Blast outside of Indian Consulate in Jalalabad!!! Also firing is going on too!!!

This proves capability of your forces .... thousands of people dying in karachi but yaa you still going normal

This thread is about Indian envoy got thread about haqqani network and every one know about their supporters.
And dnt cry about terrorism in pakistan ..... This is because support of these groups in past.

Forces are not meant to control law and order its responsibility of police in Karachi.

and i know this thread is about a useless bharati envoy and a la la land story about his value and imaginative killing :P but bharatis failed to give any reason why would we kill a useless scumbag in the first place?

we have higher targets at our hands so low level useless clerks can wait for their turn in Afghanistan.

Guys breaking news!! Sucide Blast outside of Indian Consulate in Jalalabad!!! Also firing is going on too!!

Guys breaking news!! Sucide Blast outside of Indian Consulate in Jalalabad!!! Also firing is going on too!!!

I'm sure you are happy. :lol:

Yeah India is not as big a strategic player as Pakistan and we don't wish to be:lol:.

You guys have fun being mercenaries for superpowers, will take you places like its doing now!

mehhhhhh thats why lately India had been dying to get a role to replace US bwahahahahah ready to clean American shyt there dahhhh

Congrats congrats atlast you got some attention drawing stuff after all your donkey is dying in Afghanistan.

Indians are like that one puppy that keeps on barking until it gets attention. Please just shoot the puppy. Dimagh kara hain.

Yes I am happy because all Indians are safe!!!

Sorry, in between your post and my reply 30 women have gotten raped in your nation and over 500 children just died from starvation.

I guess it's a time to celebrate for you.

Indians are like that one puppy that keeps on barking until it gets attention. Please just shoot the puppy. Dimagh kara hain.

Sorry, in between your post and my reply 30 women have gotten raped in your nation and over 500 children just died from starvation.

I guess it's a time to celebrate for you.

haha dekhna bandook backfire na kar jaye!!!

Congrats congrats atlast you got some attention drawing stuff after all your donkey is dying in Afghanistan.

If terror attacks make you happy .... its not hard to imagine what about feeling when bomb blow Pakistani one daily basis.

If terror attacks make you happy .... its not hard to imagine what about feeling when bomb blow Pakistani one daily basis.

It does NOT make me happy infact you Indians are more happy by grabing attention when it comes to Afghanistan even if its at cost of getting attacks on or planning ones at your Indian facilities there.

there has been an attack on the indian embassy. Now what do you Pakistanis say?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom