What's new

Pakistan plans to kill Indian envoy? Communication intercepts expose plot

lol .... Pakistani members ...if you don't give a fuk then why are you in this thread ? Its extremely stupid of you people to think this is not a possibility considering how much you want us out of Afghanistan ... But then again..if you guys had rational thought your country would be in a better state

A)Cause of retarded accusations again our country.
B)Yeah right..
C)Thank you for your concerns... now go worry about yours.

Unlike Pakistan, other countries take measures against terrorist attacks.

Unlike Pakistan... none are fighting a war.. and border a war torn country occupied by 53 countries and an insurgent group like taliban...

B)Yeah right..

Unlike Pakistan... none are fighting a war.. and border a war torn country occupied by 53 countries and an insurgent group like taliban...

thought you did not give fuk ....

retarded accusations ? like what ? supporting terrorism ?

Unlike Pakistan, other countries take measures against terrorist attacks.

Dont you know RAW CIA , MOSSAD , Aliens, Martians , grays(did i miss anyone?) are all conspiring against Pakistan . How dare you ask such a silly question :angry:

there is no way india can intercept an communication with in pakistan nor from afghanistan as pakistan lies b/w afg-india so pak can. but cant say abt any of them.

B)Yeah right..

which taliban? good ones or the bad ones?

unless u have a ghost u cant bypass geography by mere tech u have.

I am not sure but I always thought that Cell Phones dont need the geographical boundaries to operate. It can work with the help of the satellites???

good thing making this public..now any attack on the ambassador takes place all the hands will be towards isi..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom