What's new

Pakistan plan IPL equivalent

They are planning to start in UAE ... I wonder how they will bring crowd for 50-60 days in sarjah or dubai...

Dude,air ticket of aljazeera airline is just of 1 Kd(200 rupees) from kuwait to dubai,and other gulf countries related to dubai are also having cheap rates,so you can see people from different countries aswell 'especially Gulf states.

The tournament should be in Pakistan since the ABN-Amro T20 Tournament was also held in Pakistan last year. The RBC 20-20 Cup in 2009. In 2010 The Karachi National Stadium was jam packed and people had to be put on the stadium roof.

Million dollar question is will cheerleaders be there in the land of the pure? And i wonder if they were to be there what will they wear.... :D

Million dollar question is will cheerleaders be there in the land of the pure? And i wonder if they were to be there what will they wear.... :D
They will come up with different idea... no cheerleaders but something else to be entertained

Its because Public wouldn't want to see those cheer leaders in front of the home crowd (they only enjoy in private)

we will import indian cheer leaders :lol::lol:

on serious note, no, we have drummers(those dholak waalas) as cheer leaders

They will come up with different idea... no cheerleaders but something else to be entertained

Its because Public wouldn't want to see those cheer leaders in front of the home crowd (they only enjoy in private)

have separate stands for hardcore religiously bigoted mullahs. Have cheerleaders for them in burqa.

Rest pakistani public is perfectly normal humanistic... Cheerleaders will work fine for them....
Zaki choose your stand :P

We already have cheerleaders for Pakistani Super League (1st division Football).

they will wear pure dress just like the girl in ur avtar :D

I like when you call paksitan as land of pure hahaha

pure in what sense btw..pure heart i guess :P

Without indian players, PPL can never become a success. Especially when you decide to host it in dubai. As for competing with IPL, there is no chance in hell.

In addition, i think vested interests in india will actively attempt to crush the PPL initiative. BCCI likes its haegemoney, it will not let anyone in its turf without a fight.

Without indian players, PPL can never become a success. Especially when you decide to host it in dubai. As for competing with IPL, there is no chance in hell.

In addition, i think vested interests in india will actively attempt to crush the PPL initiative. BCCI likes its haegemoney, it will not let anyone in its turf without a fight.

as soon as ppl starts start calling pakistani players to ipl.... I am sure they cant say no ipl parties and the money involved. And when they are missing in ppl... Purchase ppl....

they will wear pure dress just like the girl in ur avtar :D

I like when you call paksitan as land of pure hahaha

pure in what sense btw..pure heart i guess :P

oh you blashphemous man.... Looking at the girl in my avtar.... :D

pakistanis are definite good at heart more than indians. For indians brain rules the heart. For pakistanis emotions and heart rule the brain...

Do they wear hijab or is niqab more preferable?

Haha omg your so funny :rolleyes:. They don't wear burqas or hijabs but at the same time don't look like crack head sluts who can't seem to afford proper clothing.

Haha omg your so funny :rolleyes:. They don't wear burqas or hijabs but at the same time don't look like crack head sluts who can't seem to afford proper clothing.

Then whats the point? Will they 'stare' at people when teams score?

I say go with the niqab idea, and give em a few pom-poms , at least we can get a few laughs out of it.....and FYI, laughter is a good motivational factor. And besides, if they decide to go with niqab, you guys could substitute with male cheerleaders....no one would know ...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom