What's new

Pakistan or India ke Logon mein Kitni Mohabbat Hai ???

So if South Indians don't share nothing with pakistanis then don't share much with North Indians too, wouldn't you agree with that.

But you are here in a Pakistani forum, where your own countrymen are claiming to be same as us but you say no one in north India makes those claims.

What i wrote is true though people claim whatever they like Indians and Pakistanis looking same or different. That does not mean i hate Pakistanis, although i am on this Pakistani website no one really know me here.

might be true sir, but every tym it is peole frm bollywood and politicians and journalists frm north india call for friendly relations stating that "our food is same, our culture is same" , reading these lines baffles me as to hw they call us similar while north culture is diff frm that of south/east and north east india....

true that, hindus from north and south celebrate there festivals differently our food habits are different, our clothing is different. hindi has nothing in common with south indian languages .. and then we hear people saying pak and india have a similar culture and similar language, this statement is more like genralizing complete india, punjabis on both sides might be sharing same culture, mohajirs might have a culture similar to there counterparts in U.P/bihar. but, then that is where it ends. not that I am complaining abt the need for friendly relations, but this generalisation dsnt make sense. and i am sure many of my north indian friends here agree with me.

They do that to influence Pakistani crowd bcoz they follow already established naive actors. If Pak actor like India , his followers like India. Also profit earned from Pakistan

Bohat Mohabbat hai jab dono mukhtalif Jins ke hun aur beech mein Ghilaf-e-Auzar-e-Mohabbat Maujud ho.

we ve no cultural or any kind of ties or cooperation ...people to people contact is very rare...there is nothing called as mohabbat as such but people do ve curiosity about each other ...I met any Pakistani for the first time in my life when I was in UK...until then I had just heard about Pakistani but for the first time I interacted with them and I found them related...initially I found their language bit different but after some time I realized we both are speaking in hindi baring few urdu words which I was able to understand....so there are lot of common things between us....

AFter 5 yrs that is in 2014 I met a Pak girl in Netherland who too was catholic and used to attend a weekly mass...we interacted a lot and i found her completely like any other Indian ..she was qualified and the dispute between our two nation never hijacked our normal conversation ..it was like there is no problem between us...I liked that spirit! but there is no Mohabbat for sure! :-)

Last edited:
The video is created by Radio Mirchi India not pakistan
Indians love Pakistanis.
Pakistanis hate Indians.
Generally.

Of course, there are exceptions to both. All these vaichara videos are created in India. All the time. :tsk:

Bohat Mohabbat hai jab dono mukhtalif Jins ke hun aur beech mein Ghilaf-e-Auzar-e-Mohabbat Maujud ho.

thats a lot of urdu in just one line , indian members pe thoda reham karo sirji . I am already planning to buy an urdu to english dictionary .

I think both nations need a break from disputes and defence spending. Take a break, come back after 50 years. There are many, many other priorities. So many lives of people in both countries could have been different in the last 70 years, if money wasted on defence was spent elsewhere. Only ones laughing are the arms suppliers.

thats a lot of urdu in just one line , indian members pe thoda reham karo sirji . I am already planning to buy an urdu to english dictionary .
zebra Mian aisa karo ke border ke kareeb ajao main is taraf se dictionary phenk donga waha se tum utha lena ........Gift from my side ....................... :D

zebra Mian aisa karo ke border ke kareeb ajao main is taraf se dictionary phenk donga waha se tum utha lena ........Gift from my side ....................... :D

kabhi courier key barey mey suna hai :coffee:

ha mein border pe ao aur teri army mera encounter kare , ek dictionary ke liye zebra shaheed , chal phoot yaha se :angry:

kabhi courier key barey mey suna hai :coffee:

ha mein border pe ao aur teri army mera encounter kare , ek dictionary ke liye zebra shaheed , chal phoot yaha se :angry:
cuorier ko gli maar:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Adventure ka apna maza hai :enjoy:........main bhi to risk longa bsf kya mujhe baksh degi :(:(:cray:

cuorier ko gli maar:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Adventure ka apna maza hai :enjoy:........main bhi to risk longa bsf kya mujhe baksh degi :(:(:cray:

its not adventure , its suicide :coffee:

adventure ka itna shaok hai toh jungle mey jake tarzen ban

its trap setup by you , i know you have been plotting to kill me for a very long time as my popularity on this forum is surging. Isiliye apne trigger happy armywalo ke saat milke mujhe upar pahuchane ka pura shariyantra racha hai tune.

ja nahi ata mein :bunny:

flipkart mey mangwa loonga , life is more important than money.

its not adventure , its suicide :coffee:

adventure ka itna shaok hai toh jungle mey jake tarzen ban

its trap setup by you , i know you have been plotting to kill me for a very long time as my popularity on this forum is surging. Isiliye apne trigger happy armywalo ke saat milke mujhe upar pahuchane ka pura shariyantra racha hai tune.

ja nahi ata mein :bunny:

flipkart mey mangwa loonga , life is more important than money.

Bara badmash bacha hai tu aise nhi manega lagta hai GUD GUDI KARNI PAREGI:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

0401010831161appl_131ssubss.jpg

No Mohabbat, Nothing,
apnay kaam se kaam rakho ,
People on both sides of the border should mind their own business and stop creating these unneccesary bridges,
but unfortunately I have seen many Shitheads on my side of the border who try to make these bridges (mostly just to show off on Facebook)

I personally find these types of thread offensive and as an insult to me, where people try to relate my country with India, and I am sure many of my Pakistani brothers have the same feeling

Back
Top Bottom