What's new

Pakistan open to buying power from Gujarat - Salman Bashir - Economic Times

It is sarcasm. There was an incident when some folks protested saying that they won't eat Hindu tomatoes.

Oh right.

Well, I find it hard to care about where my fruits and vegetables are imported from. As long as they taste nice.

Buying electricity from india that idea is already scraped.No electricity from india

Hobo1;4559073]India will ask for advance payment for laying down the necessary infrastructure and power that would be supplied.

L O L is that why India her self still suffers from energy shortages Mr HOBO.

Pakistan which is not just bankrupt but has also never done business on such terms would not be able to fulfill these conditions. These would reason why such a deal would never materialize.

Were you in charge of Indian Rupee and is that why you Hobo now :yay: We are doing just fine against all odd thank you very much.

With noora in power what else can one expect.

Bashir said that the process of buying energy could only begin once a dialogue process between the two countries gets going.

Indians dont wanna resolve any issue by negotiations and have been using this card of negotiations against us for a very long time and now we have called their bluff.

electricty chahiye toh sahi....but nakhre toh dekho inke....!
if not from india where wil u buy electricity from ? pls enlighten me..!

Oh right.

Well, I find it hard to care about where my fruits and vegetables are imported from. As long as they taste nice.

Dude, it was never about Hindu Electricity or Hindu Tomatoes - It was about Trade overshadowing our Strategic Bones of Contention (Kashmir, Sir Creek, Siachen) !

Pakistan has been asking for movement on those issues along with Trade & Normalization instead of the former being in cold-storage completely ! Thats what people were saying - Whats the point of all of this if our issues remain outstanding ? Plus when it comes to Kashmir a lot of emotional baggage is attached as well.

India should first provide electricity to it's people than to give it to Pakistan. The responsibility of a state should be it's people first. And once they do that, we'll have no problem in exporting electricity from India.

India should first provide electricity to it's people than to give it to Pakistan. The responsibility of a state should be it's people first. And once they do that, we'll have no problem in exporting electricity from India.
its gujrat which is 'selling' electricity because they have over capacity. states in India trade electricity with each other, so why not with pakistan which is neaby and there will be minimal T&D loss.

Back
Top Bottom